Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones (36812 Views)

Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by fydence: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2022
obedience4:

Normally I don't give idiots the privilege of a reply, but since this is your First time, ..I will make an exception.

Why not try to counter what I wrote instead of showcasing your premium foolishness

Why should I risk a reduction of my IQ and waste my time to respond to a wailing donkey? just so you can have some semblance of relevance?

By the way what's the meaning of the rubbish you wrote that I should "counter" to anyways? You dey find who go follow you play with Mud?

I thought you said Ukraine was winning...why are they begging every living thing for everything including air defense on top the Billions of Dollars in Military Support they have been receiving from NATO...Your Half brain didn't tell you that Russia is already fighting NATO abi

Look Monkey...Since u have chosen to remain a resident nuisance on this matter, aimlessly wailing daily on NL about how Russia should go about her war aims and strategy, Go and force Russia to attack your preferred targets and stop crying here like an afflicted village witch.

Ode!
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2023
darediamond:

Stop speaking like a commoner they what you to remain.

Common look at the scenes behind the curtains first before you make baseless claims about what I said in view of Russia. Assad of Syria got oppressed ans he called on which Nation for Help?

Do you think if the world becomes Unipolar, less powerful Nations would still have there alredy reduced FREEDOM at all?

Your continent was tampered with (by people whom Russia is fighting and about to defeat in ukrain) and prepared for modern time slavery that is why there covert offers means goodness to you.

Well tge sayings of an Elder is not for a toddler to decode.

Goodluck.

Conspiracy theories. Good day to you sir
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by darediamond(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
LienwaltAbel:

Conspiracy theories. Good day to you sir
To hide a secret, put it in the open.

You know not ur left from rigth.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Otobong3374(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
What I Discover From Russian Asslickers Are Anytime News Talks About How Russia Bomb Ukrainian Cities Russia Asslickers Will Resurrate From Their Graves And Begin To Make Useless Noise. But When The News Talks About How Ukrainian Forces Kill Thousand Of Russian Forces All Of Them Will Go Back To Their Graves And Remain Silence. If Putin Like Let Me Use Kamikazeeeee Drones He Will Not Win This War.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Otobong3374(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
ariesbull:

Clown who told you that USA won the world war....they threw Atomic bomb in civilian area in Japan and ran out how did they win the world war 2

The real gist son, In 1942, however, the Soviets turned the tables on the Germans and won a great victory at Stalingrad that spelled doom for the Wehrmacht. In 1943 and 1944 the Red Army expelled the Germans from the rest of Russia and then began an invasion of Germany that culminated in the capture of Berlin in May 1945
May Thunder Rake Ur Mama And Papa, Bastard Boy
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Otobong3374(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bentonite1:

Fighting which NATO? you NATO dispatching their old arms ceased from WWII to Ukraine as an assistant? or you mean NATO who has only provided not up to 1% of their military to Ukraine?or you mean NATO training Ukraine troops who has not fully been sent into combat yet?
What Is The Mame Of Ur Weed?
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by ariesbull: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Otobong3374:
May Thunder Rake my Mama And Papa, i am a Bastard Boy

Noted
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Bentonite1: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Otobong3374(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2023
Bentonite1:

Read to the end
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/04/weapon-iranian-drones-ukraine-00076442
What Is Wrong There? Is It The News That Made U To Burst Your Infected Brain?? I Thought The News Said That Russia Has Won The War.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Bentonite1: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Otobong3374:
What Is Wrong There? Is It The News That Made U To Burst Your Infected Brain?? I Thought The News Said That Russia Has Won The War.

Wow! another animal that thinks through his anos. Op can't you read again? Himars that's making waves in Ukraine is an old arm manufactured in United States back in 80's and it has only been upgraded in 90s. Now NATO is throwing in their old arms to Ukraine, and they still got more of it.. for retadsss of your kind who thinks NATO has sent any of their good arms in Ukraine
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Otobong3374(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2023
Bentonite1:

Wow! another animal that thinks through his anos. Op can't you read again? Himars that's making waves in Ukraine is an old arm manufactured in United States back in 80's and it has only been upgraded in 90s. Now NATO is throwing in their old arms to Ukraine, and they still got more of it.. for retadsss of your kind who thinks NATO has sent any of their good arms in Ukraine
Animal I Thought Putin Has Occupied All Ukraine In Three Days.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Bentonite1: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Otobong3374:
Animal I Thought Putin Has Occupied All Ukraine In Three Days.

BASTADDD

Just yesterday Pentagon said Bradley's would not arrive in Ukraine for a few week.

Today from Russian MoD: we have destroyed 4 Bradleys in ukraine

lol... let them continue lol
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Otobong3374(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bentonite1:

BASTADDD

Just yesterday Pentagon said Bradley's would not arrive in Ukraine for a few week.

Today from Russian MoD: we have destroyed 4 Bradleys in ukraine

lol... let them continue lol
Good For Nothing Maggot. Useless Thread Useless Poster

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Makes Direct Plea To Putin, Russians, And Troops / International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes / Venezuelan Bolivar - What Can It Buy You?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.