Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects (17880 Views)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2022
pquaver:

Where were the civil servants before obi? Or Ngige didn't have civil servants? You are telling me anambra didn't have secretariat. I know anambra since 1996.. Atleast I am from imo and I know what I am saying

Next time when you come to Anambra State, you will be shown a befitting Government house......Does it mean there was no koist before as Government house??
Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by Mandate2023: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2022
michlins:
for every two roads Obiano did, Obi did four

grin grin tell that to mumu like u grin in ur foolish imagination.....we know hw everybody was raining curse on the bastard obi when he was governor.....a complete failure

1 Like

Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by globemoney01: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2022
michlins:
Why not ask him for funds to start your own administration just like Obi did for him.

You go about borrowing and taxing Anambra people

And which funds did obi use to start his own administration?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by ogub(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2022
Soludo in his every attempt to ridicule Obi makes himself more stupid, according to him apga is third biggest party what stops them becoming the first.
Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by Utycar: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/soludo-visits-obiano-commends-him-for-executing-legacy-projects/

One good turn deserves another, when I tell people that Peter Obi has no legacy in Anambra, some will say, he was investing on businesses that worth close to nothing. Looking at what is happening now, a good sitting governor is appreciating what His successor did, and some are still mentioning one man that was a total failure for good 8 years, whose only investment worth anything now is ;his personal super market. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by pquaver(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Next time when you come to Anambra State, you will be shown a befitting Government house......Does it mean there was no koist before as Government house??

That is an extra... Because there was one before.. If u come to anambra like soludo said Obiano will show an airport if u go all round anambra u will no see another one.. That is what is called a leader.. There is what is called scale of preference and also importance to economy. All the things Obiano did are igr boosting projects.. Obi did nothing he only did things Tha will boost his personal pocket.. The man is a big thief.. I am sorry u can't see it because of tribe but sorry we can't spoil the feature because tribe. Shey na I am igbo future generations go chop? When obi was governor the average anambra people felt nothing even though he presided over oil boom period, his allocation then was supposed to have made anambra super yet only few inner caucus and family enjoyed the loot. Why do u think anambra people created several threads to abuse him even here on Nairaland? The man is another Rochas Okorocha.. We don't want abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by guychidile: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2022
I think Peter Obi set the pace.,commend him first.
Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by AsomughaChuks05: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2022
Gov. Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano left many legacy projects in Anambra that are very visible to all visitors and residents; Anambra International Airport, Umueri, Three Iconic bridges in Awka, many new bridges in the Anambra east and west region, new NYSC orientation camp in Mbaukwu/Umuawulu, new ABS studios in Awka, numerous roads and erosion control projects. Undoubtedly the best governor in Anambra pre and post 1999. Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo has seen and testified. God bless Akpokuedike Anambra na Igbo nine and God bless Governor Soludo Odenigbo to do even more.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by Betanaija42moro: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2022
pquaver:

Which foundation.. Obiano exposed everything.. Obiano is the bola Tinubu of Anambra.. Obi did nothing... Onitsha had existed long before him, fg and Ngige did roads.. Obi has no legacy..

You know nothing about Anambra state.
I don't have time to start defending nonsense
Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by Betanaija42moro: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2022
georgeakins:

The only outstanding Governor that Anambra has produced since 1999 was Chris Ngige.

Pit Obi was the worst followed by Mbadinuju.

Your case tire me, obviously you're not from Anambra and has not been there
Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2022
pquaver:

That is an extra... Because there was one before.. If u come to anambra like soludo said Obiano will show an airport if u go all round anambra u will no see another one.. That is what is called a leader.. There is what is called scale of preference and also importance to economy. All the things Obiano did are igr boosting projects.. Obi did nothing he only did things Tha will boost his personal pocket.. The man is a big thief.. I am sorry u can't see it because of tribe but sorry we can't spoil the feature because tribe. Shey na I am igbo future generations go chop? When obi was governor the average anambra people felt nothing even though he presided over oil boom period, his allocation then was supposed to have made anambra super yet only few inner caucus and family enjoyed the loot. Why do u think anambra people created several threads to abuse him even here on Nairaland? The man is another Rochas Okorocha.. We don't want abeg

Lols if you know Igbo people well, we don't support nonsense....
Inshort, It is only in Igboland that you will see a man who his kinsmen will never support because of his past failures....

How my Government structures and properties that got burnt down by Political hoodlums during Ngige's tenure did Peter Obi inherit?

Obiano couldn't have thought of an Airport if Peter Obi did nothing ....lols

Saying Peter Obi worked for his personal pocket ....does it mean he is the same with TINUBU's legacy of inheriting ( converting) massive Government lands and building estates there with Government funds only to end up collecting greater percentage of the land and tax returns

During Obi's tenure, an average man in Anambra State saw his child learning computer in his or her school with up to 100 high modern computer gadgets fixed in their schools ....they saw for the first time, clean school buses conveying their wards to school or quiz competitions...
An average man in Anambra then , stopped buying typhoid drugs for their wards in secondary and primary schools because Peter Obi ran a Borehole water Scheme to every school in Anambra State......

During Obi's tenure, Salaries of workers were paid even before one can imagine...(the same average man)
An average man working in Onitsha stopped being afraid of armed robbers in the streets of Onitsha....

The same MC OLUMO profession that you people praise and worship TINUBU to have invented, Peter Obi reduced all Agberos to move inside parks and join The Anambra State Ministry of transport....thus he drastically combed down Agbero menace in Anambra State.
But instead of TINUBU to do so....nooo he rather use them to cause violence and ballot snatching/ intimidations during elections in Lagos State....

You are talking about tribes ......how has Yoruba tribe helped the SOUTH

If not to betray SOUTH, and remove Presidency from SOUTH SOUTH to give it to a NORTHERNER.....
Even when your son is the current Vice President of NIGERIA??

What an act of Selfishness and greedy lifestyle !!!!!!!

Unfortunately, NORTHERNERS only see you as Betrayals of their brothers than friends and Associates.....if not, why will ATIKU surface again if truly Yoruba forming alliance with the NORTH is for the good of SOUTH WEST?
Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by Betanaija42moro: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2022
georgeakins:

The only outstanding Governor that Anambra has produced since 1999 was Chris Ngige.

Pit Obi was the worst followed by Mbadinuju.

Very funny, you know little or nothing about Anambra state
Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by pquaver(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols if you know Igbo people well, we don't support nonsense....
Inshort, It is only in Igboland that you will see a man who his kinsmen will never support because of his past failures....

How my Government structures and properties that got burnt down by Political hoodlums during Ngige's tenure did Peter Obi inherit?

Obiano couldn't have thought of an Airport if Peter Obi did nothing ....lols

Saying Peter Obi worked for his personal pocket ....does it mean he is the same with TINUBU's legacy of inheriting ( converting) massive Government lands and building estates there with Government funds only to end up collecting greater percentage of the land and tax returns

During Obi's tenure, an average man in Anambra State saw his child learning computer in his or her school with up to 100 high modern computer gadgets fixed in their schools ....they saw for the first time, clean school buses conveying their wards to school or quiz competitions...
An average man in Anambra then , stopped buying typhoid drugs for their wards in secondary and primary schools because Peter Obi ran a Borehole water Scheme to every school in Anambra State......

During Obi's tenure, Salaries of workers were paid even before one can imagine...(the same average man)
An average man working in Onitsha stopped being afraid of armed robbers in the streets of Onitsha....

The same MC OLUMO profession that you people praise and worship TINUBU to have invented, Peter Obi reduced all Agberos to move inside parks and join The Anambra State Ministry of transport....thus he drastically combed down Agbero menace in Anambra State.
But instead of TINUBU to do so....nooo he rather use them to cause violence and ballot snatching/ intimidations during elections in Lagos State....

You are talking about tribes ......how has Yoruba tribe helped the SOUTH

If not to betray SOUTH, and remove Presidency from SOUTH SOUTH to give it to a NORTHERNER.....
Even when your son is the current Vice President of NIGERIA??

What an act of Selfishness and greedy lifestyle !!!!!!!

Unfortunately, NORTHERNERS only see you as Betrayals of their brothers than friends and Associates.....if not, why will ATIKU surface again if truly Yoruba forming alliance with the NORTH is for the good of SOUTH WEST?

You don't support nonsense.. I am igbo I schooled in lagos.. As of 1999 in lagos computer studies was already in the curriculum.. And u r here talking like its a big thing.. Maybe for u.. I don know when hausa people can to vote pdp in igboland for us that in 16 years from Abia to Enugu, imo, Ebonyi, even asaba nothing to show for it.. All this school bus etc was already in lagos from 1999 infact I put it to you obi got tge idea from Tinubu. Go to upper iweka that is the highest agbero Park in Nigeria, it was worst during obi time. All the achievements you attribute to Obi I put it to u that Rochas can point to same, ohakim, Ikpeazu, Theodore orji, Ikpeazu etc can also point to such because politicians make money from roads, school bus buying etc.. Show us legacy projects that last beyond his time he ventured into.. Ebonyi has airport Umahi, Obiano Airport show us obi outstanding project.. And you come here to talk rubbish... Go to imo make Rochas show u better govt house das obi no even fit build..

Oga stop being a tribalist o... Only a wicked person will support obi.. Anambra people created a thread on many platforms for it.. We won't re-enforce this failure obi..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
pquaver:

You don't support nonsense.. I am igbo I schooled in lagos.. As of 1999 in lagos computer studies was already in the curriculum.. And u r here talking like its a big thing.. Maybe for u.. I don know when hausa people can to vote pdp in igboland for us that in 16 years from Abia to Enugu, imo, Ebonyi, even asaba nothing to show for it.. All this school bus etc was already in lagos from 1999 infact I put it to you obi got tge idea from Tinubu. Go to upper iweka that is the highest agbero Park in Nigeria, it was worst during obi time. All the achievements you attribute to Obi I put it to u that Rochas can point to same, ohakim, Ikpeazu, Theodore orji, Ikpeazu etc can also point to such because politicians make money from roads, school bus buying etc.. Show us legacy projects that last beyond his time he ventured into.. Ebonyi has airport Umahi, Obiano Airport show us obi outstanding project.. And you come here to talk rubbish... Go to imo make Rochas show u better govt house das obi no even fit build..

Oga stop being a tribalist o... Only a wicked person will support obi.. Anambra people created a thread on many platforms for it.. We won't re-enforce this failure obi..

But your point is that Peter Obi did nothing grin grin grin grin

Pls stop claiming to be an Igbo man.....Igbos are not glory takers....
Or may be your own Igbo was branded with Nigel republic.....
Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by caracas: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Corrinthians:

It isn't big news but you're the first on the scene and I know you'd modify the post crying profusely. grin

Anini will never be the President of our dear country. cool
Anini that left more than 75billion naira that was used in construction of the world class airport in Anambra. How much did saint Tinubu leave when he left office?
Omo if Anini can be this good, then we must make him the president of Nigeria….
Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by Cjrane2: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/soludo-visits-obiano-commends-him-for-executing-legacy-projects/

Willie Obiano was truly a juggernaut!

Prof Soludo has quietly learned about Obiano's greatness and his wealth of knowledge in managing Anambra despite the distractions he encountered.

I hope Prof Soludo will learn Obiano's method of KEEPING QUIET and WORKING HARD for the progress of the people that elected him! Ultimately, it is those people that will decide if he did well or not. Not the social media goons that have no PVC! Anambra still fondly remembers the mantra of "WILLIE IS WORKING" which spoke volumes for Obiano every time his detractors launched an attack on him in the media. His numerous infrastructural works defended him more than any ill-advised letter on the pages of newspapers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjSoLOmVcc8&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F&source_ve_path=MjM4NTE&feature=emb_title

Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by pquaver(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

But your point is that Peter Obi did nothing grin grin grin grin

Pls stop claiming to be an Igbo man.....Igbos are not glory takers....
Or may be your own Igbo was branded with Nigel republic.....

All useless governor in Nigeria did something na.. But that something is nothing. That is the category obi falls into.. He can't point out substance he did.. And that is the point I am making.. I am igbo wil free spirit. I don't have to bow to you myopic views before I become igbo..
You are in no position to say who is igbo or not an 1 million on you can change it.. I am igbo and it is final..
Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by odaniel1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
I frequently questioned Soludo's method of operation regarding crediting the immediate administration, particularly for the construction of the airport, which of course is a very important form of infrastructure for any geographic location across the globe. I always wondered why Soludo had not accepted the fact that Willie Obiano did extremely well as predecessor. I must agree that Willie performed well in that area. It is for this reason that leaders are advised to undertake more concrete initiatives on behalf of the voters rather than concentrate on robbing the treasury with which they have been entrusted to provide guidance, protection, and custody. Grammar is not killing me. Up Willie, willie! grin
Re: 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects by hollywater: 3:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Mandate2023:

grin grin same obi that ppl were raining curses on in Anambra when he was governor.........what did obi do as governor pls
You don't even know were Anambra is in map of Nigeria. So don't talk what you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Tinubu’s Vision Is Uninterrupted Electricity Within Seven Years / Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Edo PDP : NWC Replaces Makinde With Mbah Over Plot To Scuttle Congresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.