Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Japa Wave: The Positive Effects On The Nigeria Workplace - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Japa Wave: The Positive Effects On The Nigeria Workplace (396 Views)

Japa Wave Is Actually Heavily Motivated By Greed And Feelings Than By Suffering / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Japa Wave: The Positive Effects On The Nigeria Workplace by GabrielHub: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
The word Japa is a common slang among Nigerians. It is a Yoruba word that means to run away. It has been a wave that has existed for years among many citizens of the country. What did happen is that individuals find greener pastures in another country asides from Nigeria. It is important to ponder more on the factors surrounding the Japa wave. This is because it has affected a lot of startups and different workplaces. Not forgetting that inflation and insecurities are part of the factors why people run away from the country. As much as it has some negative effects on the Nigerian workplace it has its positive side too, and we will be focusing on that in this article.

READ MORE HERE >>> https://blog.hubforjobs.com/japa-wave-positive-effect-on-nigeria-workplace/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Combine Masters Degree With 9-5 Job? / Where Is This Place Located? / I Honestly Need Help!!....i'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.