Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,568 members, 7,847,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

We Don’t Use Bombs In Our Operations – IPOB Counters Nigerian Police Over Discov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Use Bombs In Our Operations – IPOB Counters Nigerian Police Over Discov (718 Views)

Those Obstructing Our Operations Risk A 5-Year Jail Term - EFCC / Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / INEC Office Attackers Use Bombs And Dynamites - IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: We Don’t Use Bombs In Our Operations – IPOB Counters Nigerian Police Over Discov by asanausana91: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2022
enemybulldozer:
Why do you want the DSS to get him and not the fulani terrorists that are killing and sacking villagers in enugu? naso you mumu reach?
infact I want the DSS to kill every terrorists, either fulani terrorists, ipob terrorists,boko haram,iswap,ansaru, ESN. All of them should be killed in a painful way. They only thing I don't want is killing innocent people.
I want the DSS to get him because he seems to be a spokesman to one of the terrorist group. He is one of the people that are encouraging the killings of innocent Nigerians. Very soon we will get him.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Use Bombs In Our Operations – IPOB Counters Nigerian Police Over Discov by enemybulldozer(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2022
asanausana91:
infact I want the DSS to kill every terrorists, either fulani terrorists, ipob terrorists,boko haram,iswap,ansaru, ESN. All of them should be killed in a painful way. They only thing I don't want is killing innocent people.
I want the DSS to get him because he seems to be a spokesman to one of the terrorist group. He is one of the people that are encouraging the killings of innocent Nigerians. Very soon we will get him.
What if he is not in nigeria (which you know its possible) what will you and the DSS do?
Re: We Don’t Use Bombs In Our Operations – IPOB Counters Nigerian Police Over Discov by asanausana91: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2022
enemybulldozer:
What if he is not in nigeria (which you know its possible) what will you and the DSS do?
if he is not in Nigeria he is safe but if he is in nigeria our eagle eyes will locate him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Seals 50 Houses, Other Properties Owned By Yahaya Bello Over N10bn Fraud / Nigeria Inland Port / Few Lessons That Will Be Learnt After 2023 Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.