Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) (31945 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot / FIFA Celebrates Oshoala’s Pichichi Award / Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 6:43am On Dec 20, 2022
jericco1:
Wonder why she doesn't get enough recognition

She needs to take a page off Messi's book and help the Super Falcons win the World Cup first; then we'll overload her with all the recognition she could ever want.

Football, just like politics, is local.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Anyone who watched the 2014 FIFA U-20 World Cup must know that the girl had immense potentials.

Her movement, her ball control skill, everything was just a beauty to watch.

I am happy that she maximized the potential. Na to win World Cup and World Best remain.

The girl don conquer Africa. It will take someone more extraordinary to break her personal records and achievements.

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by skales67(m): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
This babe used to be very beautiful but sports have thoroughly drained her.

There's nothing on her chest anymore undecided

Congratulations to her though

These female players take testosterone injections and boosters so it flattens their boobs, gives them muscles and increased strength because they can't keep up with the rigors of soccer with normal oestrogen levels.

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by AJSfan: 6:46am On Dec 20, 2022
Agba Baller

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by UnknownT: 6:54am On Dec 20, 2022
Oshoala is actually underrated by both FIFA and Barcelona

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 6:56am On Dec 20, 2022
Congrats and more greese !
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Eastlink(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2022
Agba Baller. Top player. Congratulations Asisat.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by sweetTai(m): 7:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Looks like Oshoala is a flaming homosexual!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2022
This lady should be the most decorated footballer ever produced by Nigeria, male and female combined.

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Nuzo1(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2022
sweetTai:
Looks like Oshoala is a flaming homosexual!

Not sure.

She was madly in love with one super eagles player but before she knew it, dude ran off to the altar with another girl.

She will be fine. Only that finding true love with her status at the moment will be a miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by kingamaa(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Well done

You have written your name in the sands of times and carved a unique niche for yourself, great one.

Continue to shine and win laurels

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by ppogba: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Undisputed GOAT of Nigerian female football.

For contrary opinion, argue with facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2022
This girl has been consistent for years.....Congrats to her.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by AYNL: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
She won without starting most matches of I m correct. Barcelona would v gone far in last seasons champions league if they started her in all matches against Lyon. They somehow don't believe in Oshoala at Barca that she's better than Putellas and the rest.
That Barcelona Feminine Coach need to be tested for racist virus.

I think say na only me dey observe this thing o

even when she's fit, she's mostly on the bench

yet, whenever she plays, she dey prove herself

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by kareemkamil(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2022
We are proud of you Omoluabi
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by AYNL: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2022
Omo Ologo
Agba baller
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2022
AYNL:

I think say na only me dey observe this thing o

even when she's fit, she's mostly on the bench

yet, whenever she plays, she dey prove herself
Real Madrid feminine should sign her.
That's when you ll see that Barca club is useless both male and female
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by tonyson010(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2022
congratulations to the real slay queen
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by AYNL: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Real Madrid feminine should sign her. That's when you ll see that Barca club is useless both male and female
you don't like Barca, lol
she'll never play for madrid, because of the rivalry
and even Barca won't sell to a direct rival

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2022
AYNL:

you don't like Barca, lol

she'll never play for madrid, because of the rivalry

and even Barca won't sell to a direct rival
Figo was sold to Madrid and nothing happened. She should woo Madrid and sign at end of her contract. I don't hate Barca but I can hate them cos of Oshoala's treatment

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by LoneWolf200(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2022
See Sacrifice!!! The feminine look is not there anymore. Sacrifice can take us anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by AYNL: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Figo was sold to Madrid and nothing happened. She should woo Madrid and sign at end of her contract. I don't hate Barca but I can hate them cos of Oshoala's treatment

Figo's transfer was a long time ago

over 2 decades I think

not now will any player from one of these teams play for the other

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2022
AYNL:

Figo's transfer was a long time ago

over 2 decades I think

not now will any player from one of these teams play for the other
Nothing is impossible. And she's free to go during free transfer. To hell with that Barca Feminine Coach for benching Oshoala.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by AYNL: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Nothing is impossible. And she's free to go during free transfer. To hell with that Barca Feminine Coach for benching Oshoala.

Lol
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2022
Doyou2019:

She needs to take a page off Messi's book and help the Super Falcons win the World Cup first; then we'll overload her with all the recognition she could ever want.

Football, just like politics, is local.

When is women’s World Cup?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Real Madrid feminine should sign her.
That's when you ll see that Barca club is useless both male and female

Believe me, Chelsea Femine is the best for her. They’re very good and the fact that they love blacks is an advantage for her..

Barca is a rasicm club. I wish she didn’t sign for Barca at all. They don’t like blacks being their legends. They did it to Eto’o..
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by hardon1(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2022
Chie... If this babe decide to retire from football just this minute, I bet you she will be fulfilled

See the fame, name, identity, recognition and indeed money football has brought her

He parents would reminisce and thank God they didn't stopped her when she chose to play

Kudos to her

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Pootle: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2022
why do african female footballers wanna look like a tomboy undecided check out her foreign compatriots looking very feminine even though they may be lesbians undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2022
GeneralPula:

Believe me, Chelsea Femine is the best for her. They’re very good and the fact that they love blacks is an advantage for her..

Barca is a rasicm club. I wish she didn’t sign for Barca at all. They don’t like blacks being their legends. They did it to Eto’o..
I want Madrid to sign her as a sign of Pepper Dem. Oshoala is the most skillfull footballer I v ever seen in both male and female.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by chichriso: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by oneMalik: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2022
Omo ologo !
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2022
GeneralPula:

When is women’s World Cup?
July 20, 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones / Janny Sikazwe Was Hallucinating With 'Heatstroke' During Tunisia Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.