Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,517 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

News Flash: Inoma, Owelle And Ukwalla Community Endorse Dr. Festus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Flash: Inoma, Owelle And Ukwalla Community Endorse Dr. Festus (162 Views)

Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks / JUST IN!!! Senate President: Hausa Community Endorse Kalu / JUST IN!!! Senate President: Hausa Community Endorse Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

News Flash: Inoma, Owelle And Ukwalla Community Endorse Dr. Festus by uchizzy4life(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
By Ndife David - Awka

On Saturday 16th December, 2023 the Labour Candidate for Anambra West State House of Assembly, Dr. Festus Chukwuemeka Omaremi (Onowu White ) joined the patiently waiting crowd at Inoma public Square where he meet with the people of Inoma, Owelle and Ukwalla communities.

Dr. Festus who was accompanied by his campaign council came to familiarize with the elders, women and youths of the Communities. The familiarization meeting also availed him the opportunity to seek for their supports to vote Labour Party in the 2023 general election.

During the meeting, the Director General of Onowu White Campaign Council, Sir Chris Obiora while delivering his opening speech acknowledged the massive presence of Inoma, Owelle and Ukwalla communities and appreciated the melodious and warm reception given to Dr Festus and his Team. He told them that Labour Party has come to make a difference in the lives of the people.

Dr. Festus while speaking to the 3 communities continued his preaching about the good news of Labour Party in Nigeria. He urged them to take the gospel of Peter Obi and Labour Party to every hook and cranny of Inoma, Owelle and Ukwalla community.

“Support Labour Party , Support Peter Obi , Tony Nwoye , Macpee and myself Onowu White and I assure you that we will not disappoint. Vote Labour Party ebe esere Papa, Mama and Pikin in all the ballot papers. If you vote for me, I will involve every family in my decision making as our logo implies. I am ready to give Anambra West Constituency quality representation at the State House of Assembly” he said .

The former President General of Owelle community, Chief Peter Udorah in appreciation extolled Dr. Festus for coming to seek blessings and support from their elders ahead of 2023 election. He encouraged the people to vote for their own son and brother so that he can represent at the next assembly. He said that with the antecedents of Dr. Festus, he has no doubt that he will do exceptionally well when elected.

Speaking further, the spokesman of Onowu Campaign Council, Prince Paul Okolo asked the various communities present to vote for Dr. Festus because of equity, justice and fairness. He maintained that the people of Anam have represented Anambra West at the State house of Assembly and urged them to support Igala zone to be in the corridor’s of power in the State.

Finally, the Youth leader of Ukwalla kingdom, Udegbunam Chukwunonso and Women leader who leads the people of Inoma, Owelle and Ukwalla kingdom, Mrs. Ugochukwu Joseph in their separate speeches assured Dr. Festus that they will keep mobilizing and ensuring that every voter in their community will vote all the Labour Party candidates at 2023 election.

The highlight of the event was the endorsement of Dr. Festus by Ukwalla Development Union Youths, Ogbe kingdom for betterment of Anambra West Constituency.

Vote Labour Party from Top to Bottom!

#OnowuWhite2023
Onowu White Media Team

#Ndlifestudios

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

“adrex Properties Is Redefining The Industry With New Ideas” – David Ogbole Onoh / Press Release / Atikuokowa Will Rescues Rebuild And Redirect Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.