Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks (2437 Views)

You Will Cry For Nigeria After Seeing These Pics. / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by ashacot: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2021
A man has taken to facebook to call the attention of the Anambra state government led by willie Obiano and other federal representatives of the constituency after seeing the quality of water they have been using to bath and cook. The visibly angry man decried the neglect the area has been subjected to. According to him, Governor willie Obiano is from the constituency, while commissioner of land by name Bornaventure is from the constituency yet they are suffering.
He describe the town as CHOLERAE CAPITAL because of how dirty the river is , saying that people only use alum to make the water look a little clean before using it to bath and drink.
You will not even want to see the state of the primary school in the town. All are captured in the video.
The Area is also being represented in the senate by Stella Odua.
The Man plead with all and sundry to help share the video so it can get to the right authorities
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2VT7aBFeRI
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2021
After getting intoxicated with this water..... They will come online and abuse Tinubu. If your governors didn't fail you in the first place, you will not be running out to West and North

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Sirjamo: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2021
This is what Obiano should be drinking, not Hennessey

7 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2021
How does him saying its Anambra make it Anambra state or is it because he speaks the dialect?

No evidence it's the location he is referring?...

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Queenlovely(f): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2021
he cried out on Facebook group.

My point is that these Facebook group are useless, always commenting and delight in reading negative news.

Facebook group are toothless bulldog that can only bark but can't bite

it is the same thing with nairaland, 50k members yet they are powerless.

my point is this; he took a picture of the river at low tide, that is a river that can drown a man.

will you be blame the federal government when some idiots decide to isolate themselves from civilization. u go into the bush to live alone yet you want the government to provide electricity, education, health, communication and security. it can't work

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Jesse6(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2021
These are things that will make you appreciate God for the little you have

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Ultimategeneral: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2021
Oya come my village theirs abundance of water (spring) precisely, I can dash you one.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by HeadShot: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2021
SuperBold:
After getting intoxicated with this water..... They will come online and abuse Tinubu. If your governors didn't fail you in the first place, you will not be running out to West and North

Our Lagos grin grin

One block you no get
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2021
One Idiot from Enugu state will leave his state to document issues on another.

I have followed the whole documentary and counter press by Inoma themselves showing that they have water supply system.

Well,I am fully aware Inoma sons and daughters has debunked the fake media..

How on earth will the okwulora from Enugu or wherever cave he is coming from say that the community is drinking rainfall mud? This is the height of political propganda and foolish one at that. How will they be alive after taking such.

Also at the last session of all the video series,it was clearly stated that he was sent by his home Government to do such devilish documentary.

One we know for certain is that the administration of Willie Obiano concentrated so much on Anambra north senatorial district in his administration and has spent so much resources there...

So this video is born out of cheer stupidity due to campaign,

Was it not same Inoma that TVC news travelled all the way from Lagos to document and the thread is still here on nairaland....

If PDP wants to win Election they should campaign like humans and not like animals which they are anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2021
I love the way this generation is holding their leaders accountable, no cover ups!!!

They should do the work they were elected to do!!!

#Obiano your attention is needed!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Herdsmen: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2021
Funny man

... believe me yoruba will believe this ... because it’s exactly what’s obtainable in present yorubaland

So people will drink that water and still be alive cheesy
No outbreaks.. na aliens dem be..

Bloggers and nairaland na same

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by ashacot: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2021
MelesZenawi:

How on earth will the okwulora from Enugu or wherever cave he is coming from say that the community is drinking rainfall mud? This is the height of political propganda and foolish one at that.

Also at the last session of all the video series,it was clearly stated that he was sent by a his home Government to do such devilish documentary.

One we know for certain is that the administration of Willie Obiano concentrated so much on Anambra north senatorial district in his administration and has spent so much resources there...

So this video is born out cheer stupidity due to campaign,

Was it not same Inoma that TVC news travelled all the way from Lagos to document and the thread is still here on nairaland....

If PDP wants to win Election they should campaign like humans and not like animals which they are anyway.

My friend all what he said is the truth with video evidence.

Nawa
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by seunmsg(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2021
Esseite:
How does him saying its Anambra make it Anambra state or is it because he speaks the dialect?

No evidence it's the location he is referring?...

Yeah, it is Osogbo and not Anambra. Tinubu actually looted the money meant for providing good water for the community and took it to France in a bullion van. I hope you’re now happy?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Villagemeat: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I have followed the whole documentary and counter press by Inoma themselves showing that they have water supply system.

How on earth will the okwulora from Enugu or wherever cave he is coming from say that the community is drinking rainfall mud? This is the height of political propganda and foolish one at that. How will they be alive after taking such.

Also at the last session of all the video series,it was clearly stated that he was sent by a his home Government to do such devilish documentary.

So this video is born out cheer stupidity due to campaign,

And you continue to be a slave to one man that owns your land. While you keep defending him for 30k month stipend

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2021
ashacot:

My friend all what he said is the truth with video evidence.

Nawa

There is no single truth in that statement. Before you see the video I have seen it weeks ago and all the three series of the video I have watched it.

Also the video and press statement by Inoma themselves against the imbecilic animal from Enugu state..

How can that road be the water the community drinks bearing in mind they live across bank of river Niger?

Look at the Health centre, well built.

Inoma themselves said they have four viable public secondary schools there..

This is simply campaign of pain and calumny against the community themselves just because of mere Governorship Election babd one wawa idiot took it upon himself to act foolish, should be condemned in its entirety...

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2021
Villagemeat:
And you continue to be a slave to one man that owns your land. While you keep defending him for 30k month stipend

Go and read and if you have data watch the video else ask for data.

Thank you.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by ashacot: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2021
MelesZenawi:

There is no single truth in that statement. Before you see the video I have seen it weeks ago and all the three series of the video I have watched it.

Also the video and press statement by Inoma themselves against the imbecilic animal from Enugu state..

How can that road be the water the community drinks bearing in mind they live across bank of river Niger?

Look at the Health centre, well built.

Inoma themselves said they have four viable public secondary schools there..

This is simply campaign of pain and calumny against the community themselves just because of mere Governorship Election by one wawa idiot and should be condemned in its entirety...

While the guy here has a very huge claim with evidence, you obviously are not doing very well to rebut his claim. Can you share video or picture evidence of the primary schools? Can you also show evidence of the good hospital and water people of Inoma enjoy?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2021
ashacot:

While the guy here has a very huge claim with evidence, you obviously are not doing very well to rebut his claim. Can you share video or picture evidence of the primary schools? Can you also show evidence of the good hospital and water people of Inoma enjoy?

Evidence Imported by a stranger from Enugu state or Evidence as statement by the people inhabiting the community themselves.

The people has stated clearly and distanced themselves from such video because it doesn't reflect reality on ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by ashacot: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Evidence Imported by a stranger from Enugu state or Evidence as statement by the people inhabiting the community themselves.

The people has stated clearly and distanced themselves from such video because it doesn't reflect reality on ground.

You are yet to show any proof to counter the report from that guy.

What even make you think people who made that rebuttal are from Inoma or Anambra state? Even though you are yet to even give evidence if your claim

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by emmachigbo: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2021
The young man did a good job. He kept calling on the APC, PDD and APGA parties. The APGA government is solely responsible for backwardness in the state, because the are the majority in the state house of assembly. The commissioners in the state are friends and cronnies of the governor we don't even know their names nor faces.

Pple should understand that the political parties are not the only problem, rather the personalities of the candidates representing them as governors, house of reps or Senate

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2021
ashacot:

You are yet to show any proof to counter the report from that guy.

What even make you think people who made that rebuttal are from Inoma or Anambra state? Even though you are yet to even give evidence if your claim

Remain with. your evidence in Enugu. Not. needed here.

Ndi ala, look at how he is misbehaving like a mad man on the video just to make up the money he was paid.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by ashacot: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2021
emmachigbo:
The young man did a good job. He kept calling on the APC, PDD and APGA parties. The APGA government is solely responsible for backwardness in the state, because the are the majority in the state house of assembly. The commissioners in the state are friends and cronnies of the governor we don't even know their names nor faces.

Pple should understand that the political parties are not the only problem, rather the personalities of the candidates representing them as governors, house of reps or Senate

Thank you very much. You capture it very well. He was very unbiased about his report when he mentioned political parties. He even told the people of Inoma to vote their choice during the election. The guy above you is just defending His party for whatever reason I can explain

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Susu888(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2021
Shege inyamuri grin dem sabi form rich and successful online but in real life even almajirai no dey suffer close to their suffer.

Fake people#
I thought average Anambra citizens were millionaires?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by jaytee01(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Oya....show video evidence of the reality on ground asap!
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
HeadShot:

Our Lagos grin grin

One block you no get
I'm sure you drink from the water.... Na why you dey talk trash grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by ashacot: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
jaytee01:
Oya....show video evidence of the reality on ground asap!

Just don't mind that guy. Seems like he works for Anambra state government

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by bencobenz(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
I served in Anambra State. For those saying the man is lying, well, I don't know what to tell you. The only thing the water in Inoma Akator, which is one of the communities in Anambra west LGA, is good for is probably for irrigation purposes. Through out our stay in Inoma (the Corp members) we rely on pure water we usually buy from Onitsha, for bathing, we had to buy plastic drums, fetch the water there, allow it to settle filter it, put alum and then filter again. In protest we had to boycott CDs for the whole year to show our annoyance to NYSC for posting us to such terrain. No light, no road, no water. Though the people of the community are very acomadating, it is a very terrible place to live.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by Kayberg: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2021

Share what video to what authorities?
What makes you think they're not aware of these?
Please, forget any authorities.
Let the people there come together and make even if it's just one borehole for themselves.

In my area here, we contributed to purchase 4 transformers, bought the cables, poles and everything else. We still pay exorbitant fees on the electricity besides the charges we pay for other services on them.

If we were to wait for the authorities, we would still be in darkness till date.

What about the road?
I better not mention of that.

So let the people contribute and make even if just one borehole to serve them; because those authorities are not there for the people, they're there for themselves, their families and concubines.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing The Quality Of Water People Of Inoma Anambra Drinks by wakaman: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
No wonder, yamrees behave the way they do.
No wonder at all shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Must Quench Biafra / Who Did NNPP Submit As Their VP? / Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.