Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau (56751 Views)

Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives / Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun / Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by Newman001: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Naija

Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by Mccullum: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
I salute her bravely in sacrificing her life for defense of her soul and others

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by tyinfinity: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peter obituary will never be Nigeria president.Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by BigYash: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
What Nigerian army can't do,a with woman without weapon just did.. APshit still dey fight to continue looting.. Their ear well well

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by baretalk: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

My opinion - Its one of the negative effects of religion - it encourages docility.... travellers should be encouraged to arm themselves or have armed vigilante attached to the busses. Common sense and they are all busy doing fasting and prayer....
I agree with you, and government should allow legitimate people own guns, it will help to reduce the numbers of these kidnappers. Kidnappers want to make money, if they no longer make money from kidnapping, they will leave the business. Government should build large canals between road and forests, to make it hard for terrorists devils to cross into the road and attack Nigerian citizens from the forests and smuggle the victims into the forest hideouts. Death penalty is important for kidnappers and terrorists, it's either we kill them or they kill us. Only docile religious zombies likes other people's lives than theirs. This is why smart countries still use death penalty. America, Japan, China, Malaysia, Indonesia all use death penalty and they are better, richer and you find more sincere people there than in Nigeria, above all their politicians have sense, and not lazy rogues, we must stop deceiving ourselves with these religion, and face reality. Nigeria forming religious but most are very stupid and wicked people. Let's use our death penalty. Banks must question people coming in with huge amounts and do some background checks, we must be ahead of the terrorists. Since terrorists use money, let's build a security architecture around our currency. Nigeria must save itself from mediocrity and work with brilliant minds, like America is doing.

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by lovinagbad: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Antyislam:
That is why we must reject Tinubu , he will not be able to lead this country, imagine insecurity everywhere
Let's start from the CONVICTED CRIMINAL OF LP PLACE HOLDER AND DIRECTOR GENERAL FIRST.
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by billyG(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Shamefully police want to take d credit..rescue victims my foot!where are d bodies of the kidnappers?
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by DimIsaac10(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
See people wei dem suppose dey recruit for Police.

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by booblacain(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Na brave babe she be jare...... She no be like all those ones with 200k wig covering empty skull.

You did not say anything about the coward men amongst the victims that were too afraid to fight for themselves, it is women wearing wigs that concerns you.

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
A brave one. May God continue to protect us in this country
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by Mandate2023: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Antyislam:
That is why we must reject Tinubu , he will not be able to lead this country, imagine insecurity everywhere

Like if we compare insecurities in Anambra to lagos.....u know the results already ode
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by Brushstrokes20: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!...
# lady with balls
# woman of the year
Bolder than the lifeless scammer and wife undecided undecided

ARM AND DEFEND YOURSELVES MY PEOPLE!

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by SeeItSayIt: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Right time, mentality & mindset are the keys!

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by stacyadams: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kid napper meet woman napper angry grin this country sai grin
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Most still die after paying ransom, plus the steady beating.

This was the same mindset the three men picked along with her had, until a woman summoned courage.. cheesy

If you realize you will die, despite trying to preserve life that won't last forever, trust me you will begin to take bold bold steps.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Very True.

Everyone Needs To Graduate Their Courage into Confidence.

However - Sadly - The Courageous Mindset of Many People Has Been Oppressed since they were Children.

You'll Need A Courageous Mindset to Be Able to Have Confidence in Yourself to Take Such An Action To Rewrite The Story of Your Kidnap when Such Incidents Happen To You (on the matters of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties).

Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by doshiyad1: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Na brave babe she be jare...... She no be like all those ones with 200k wig covering empty skull.

The highlighted got me iswear. She is really brave indeed
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by Emola12(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
The woman deserve Aso rock aswear
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by doshiyad1: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Most still die after paying ransom, plus the steady beating.

This was the same mindset the three men picked along with her had, until a woman summoned courage.. cheesy

If you realize you will die, despite trying to preserve life that won't last forever, trust me you will begin to take bold bold steps.

Agreed absolutely.
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by doshiyad1: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
shortgun:
Police is still taking credit for rescuing someone that wrestled with her abductors to free herself. grin grin

Asin...... can you imagine undecided undecided undecided
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by doshiyad1: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Gadafii:
This woman deserves more attention and recognition than toke makinwa and Nkechi blessing combined

Lolz! those once ehnnn! make I reserve my comment first
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by Ckonnet: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Munzy14:
Bravery and courageous I must confess.

If everyone abducted will have this mindset of never backing out, after all we will all die, trust me this rampant kidnapping wiĺl reduce seriously.

Oga your head and john own no get the same shape oo!!!
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
doshiyad1:

The highlighted got me iswear. She is really brave indeed

As it got you, so will it get many other women who wears wigs of 200k reading up on this thread.

And the statement the fellow made can lead some of these women into depression if they begin to think too less of themselves.

It is Best We Desist from Utilizing Nairaland.com to Propel Hate, Tribalism, Religious Enemity and Gender Rebels.

There are better and greater things to Utilize www.nairaland.com for.

Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by Creamypie(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tokskob2008:
na wah oh
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by RichAbujaGuy: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nollywood script. Feel free to be gullible and you can eat my portion. wink cheesy
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by izubext007: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
National award please
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by SeeItSayIt: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Salute!

Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
The jungle also contains those who hunt the hunters.
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by kissdabride: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
epondudu:
A woman with a big black ball of a thousand men.
She is indeed with a big black ball
Most times fears kills
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
They escaped by themselves but police are claiming they were rescued by them... useless entities always claiming others glories... anyway please don't try this next time boy must chop
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
I believe if she know how to triggered, the one with knife won't move close talk less of attempt to stab her

I'm going to learn how to triggered From next year, any motherfúcker that cross my lane so far na just one person mehn na to delete you no time

you can't win a man that believe in death and after life. kudos to the brave lady
Re: 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau by edungene7: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
wetin we dey watch as action film that year dne finally enter Nigeria as reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch / Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning / Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.