Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch (56677 Views)

Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by oriskenny16: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6J9hHsd6w
After watching a viral video of her mother getting flogged over allegations of being a witch, a daughter rushed down from Lagos to Abia state.

In a heartbreaking video, she cried bitterly as her mother raised her hands for her to see. The video has stirred emotions online.

"But how can this still be happening in this century?", a man reacted to the sad video.

63 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Corridon: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Majority of Nigerians are wicked. That's the fact.

382 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by marenalexander7: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Na biafra people..

That is how they live on stone age and be dragging Nigeria backwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlOz3Va7t8k

172 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by danjumaisah: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
I don't support molestation, however, witchcraft is real irrespective of civilization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0TAsVIhJLo

74 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by dangerousd071: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
I feel like crying

So abia state people still behave like bush people?

Let me see them compete nor drag things with Anambra people ka amadioha mapu unu nti

Tufiakwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_6q37S4H8

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by adeeyarhabdulla: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Harrison Gwamnishu All thanks to you May Allah Reward you abundantly for coming to the rescue of this helpless widow ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCH83rj4hys

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by obotblitz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2022

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by carochristoper: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Let us do away with this witchcraft thing. It's not proper and it's inhumane. Most victims are the poorest or ugliest in a society.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Can you do this to a true witch and remain the same? These people are backward sha

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by obotblitz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
danjumaisah:
I don't support molestation, however, witchcraft is real irrespective of civilization.

It's not real. That's the belief that fuels the myth.
Real civilized people don't believe that shht

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Zee0007: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Africa with their primitive mentality. What a mess!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sorrowful
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by GeneralPula: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
I blame her for living in the west amidst humans but leaving her mom to be living amidst Cannibals..

She should be thankful they’re yet to kill & chop her flesh..

Spiiit on Biafra cannibals..

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by urbobo20(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
My brother I don't. Fell for this people witchcraft is real

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by chrisxxx(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
In my community anyone who lives in abject poverty is often feared a witch. Children should endeavor to take care of their parents so that no one erroneously judges them to be witch.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by SAMBARRY: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
sad

And Those people assaulting the woman have mothers and sisters.they should be ashamed of themselves

9 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Mercury12(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
danjumaisah:

Funny thing is that they can't catch the real witches.
It is beyond their power.
Innocent people most times suffer from events manipulation by these witches...

14 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Idamond: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
I felt like crying..
it so heartbroken seeing your mum being flog for something they're not sure of..
but witches no be child play..

imagine if she was truly a witch will these people survive in d next 8 months after flogging her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by ednut1(m): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
danjumaisah:
if its real how come the so cAlled witches cant disappear or show their powers when confronted by people Bullocks

12 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Nigerianization(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2022
marenalexander7:
Na biafra people..

That is how they live on stone age and be dragging Nigeria backwards.

While the act was PURE WICKEDNESS, it is not as grievous as the killings in the name of god. Hence, cannot drag Nigeria backwards when Abia indigenes score higher than their northern counterparts to get admitted to unity school

5 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Authoreety: 3:55am On Sep 02, 2022
I really feel for them, but If yu doubt the existence of witches, then you are on your own,

Even Bible talk say, suffer not a witch to live, so u understand hw long theyv been in existence...

Even oyibo recognises witches and hw they are able to hex...

While growing up in an Eastern part f Nigeria, I experienced first hand the operations of witches who lived and operated in the neighborhood... Imagine a grandmother sacrificing her twin grandchildren and later confessing before dieing months after..

SKIBiNSKI:
Your own ignorance is epic, your own has not repair. grin you could never ever be liberated from your achaic believes, i pity you. Fork you and your forking bible.

SKIBiNSKI:
Your own ignorance is epic, your own has not repair. grin you could never ever be liberated from your achaic believes, i pity you. Fork you and your forking bible.

Rgade:

Witches don’t exist. What you have is people who believe that doing evil shit in the name of sacrifices gives them dark powers.
Unless you have evidence that someone committed an actual crime in the name of witchcraft you are just making unfounded accusations.
You would have probably joined in that mob that beat that poor woman.

Buliwyf:

Another foolish nonsense by this illiterates.
The things of the spirit ain't for canal minded dumbos

Benstino:
Is witchcraft real?

If you don't believe that it's real, then you've not seen anything. Infact, if you see, you'll be convinced by force. "Yah, civilized ppl don't believe that sh*t, bla bla bla".
My dear, if your spiritual eyes opens and you see certain occurrences that 'civilized people' call 'natural occurrences', you'll pity them.

But the issue is that most of these wicked fools are spiritually blind and can't even identify real witches. You might be shocked when you hear the kinda idiotic sentiments they'll bring to the table as proof.

That's where knowledge of Jesus comes into play. We know how we deal with witchcraft. ON OUR KNEES, WITH THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT. Tested and Trusted. It's with those that we take laws into our hands.

Baba abeg help me tell them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by phemmyfour: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Bunch of illiterate full Nigeria. I won't be surprise if righteousness2 is part of those that committed the crime

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by melody91: 7:02am On Sep 02, 2022
urbobo20:
My brother I don't. Fell for this people witchcraft is real
if na ur mama , u go dey talk this? Una don mad finish undecided

11 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Angrygoat: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Harrison shut the fuc k up. She might be a witch but of lower rank in coven. Odeh

4 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Grace045(f): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
K
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Grace045(f): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
porimi1824:
Hb
Mr man go and work plsss stop scamming people here on Nairaland, your end won't be well if u don't stop this scamming here!!

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by iHart(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Chai
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Creamypie(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by ivolt: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
danjumaisah:
You are an illiterate caveman living in a modern world.
Witches are imaginary beings, they are not real.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Nonexisting1: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Witchcraft exists only in Africa because we have more fools here than normal people.

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / Ritualists Murdered Bride Just 12days After Wedding: Family Insists (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.