Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life (807 Views)

Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by dominic17: 6:29am On Dec 20, 2022
During an interview with Arise News, Ibrahim Muhammad, a truck driver from Katsina State, narrated how Peter Obi saved his life when he was detained in Anambra State. He revealed that they ran to a security formation during an attack but got detained by the security officers, who thought they were terrorists.
He further stated that the former governor of Anambra State came to them, asked them what happened, and told the security men to take good care of them before leaving them with the officers. He however revealed that Peter Obi ordered their release a few days later and apologized for the situation.

According to him, “We ran to a security formation for our safety, but we were arrested and detained as terrorists.” But when Peter Obi came, he interacted with us, and he told the security men to take good care of us. After a few days, a car was sent to pick us up, but I think where they kept us was even the government house because our minds were at peace. “We were not beaten or insulted at all.”

“He came to us and reintroduced himself as the state governor. He asked us how it happened, and we told him. Like myself then, I was a driver. He apologized for what happened. Peter Obi is one fair guy with gaping teeth. He told us to relax our minds and that nothing was going to happen to us again. After coming out, we saw that our car was burned, but seeing that he apologized, we accepted our fate and are grateful since our lives were saved by him. That is why, when I saw a poster and heard that Peter Obi was contesting, I recognized him as the person who saved my life.

6 Likes

Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by onez: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2022
dominic17:
During an interview with Arise News, Ibrahim Muhammad, a truck driver from Katsina State, narrated how Peter Obi saved his life when he was detained in Anambra State. He revealed that they ran to a security formation during an attack but got detained by the security officers, who thought they were terrorists.
He further stated that the former governor of Anambra State came to them, asked them what happened, and told the security men to take good care of them before leaving them with the officers. He however revealed that Peter Obi ordered their release a few days later and apologized for the situation.

According to him, “We ran to a security formation for our safety, but we were arrested and detained as terrorists.” But when Peter Obi came, he interacted with us, and he told the security men to take good care of us. After a few days, a car was sent to pick us up, but I think where they kept us was even the government house because our minds were at peace. “We were not beaten or insulted at all.”

“He came to us and reintroduced himself as the state governor. He asked us how it happened, and we told him. Like myself then, I was a driver. He apologized for what happened. Peter Obi is one fair guy with gaping teeth. He told us to relax our minds and that nothing was going to happen to us again. After coming out, we saw that our car was burned, but seeing that he apologized, we accepted our fate and are grateful since our lives were saved by him. That is why, when I saw a poster and heard that Peter Obi was contesting, I recognized him as the person who saved my life.

@

1 Like

Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by ahnie: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Nice one.

4 Likes

Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by derecho(m): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Mods won't post this one on FP

If na lunatic dance by Oshiomole with just one comment, you'd have seen it there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by gozmok1(m): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2022
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by worldTina(f): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2022
Awwww,i really understand
Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 7:21am On Dec 20, 2022
If you are a good leader, no matter the propaganda, posterity will judge you. It takes nothing to be a good leader. Leadership is not about self aggrandizement of wealth or politics of stomach infrastructure but service to humanity and at the end of the day, God will bless you and your children will make you proud. But some Nigeria leaders eh the don’t think about tomorrow. Kudos to PO for the good deed, respect to the truck driver for recognizing his helper.

5 Likes

Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by Racoon(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Giving Obi a chance in 2023 would not be largesse to the bespectacled ascetic what is at stake transcends one man he is just a catalyst for the new Nigeria we desire. It is more about the things his emergence would represent: that the people come first, that democracy must indeed be of the people, by the people and for the people.

That anyone can emerge as president no matter what part of the country they come from or how they worship, as long as they are best suited for the job; that people with the sheer power to vote can sack the stale politicians with their shopworn ideas and toxicity.

Nigeria at this time needs a visionary, not an emperor. We must wrest ourselves from the manacles of those who have held us bound and have become entitled to our commonwealth. We must shun prejudices as we forge ahead to become a prosperous nation. We must make this Obi experiment now and turn the tide against the political elite because fortune only favours the brave. It is in our hands.

A good product is always a good product which does not need any advertiment.The revolution is still loading.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by Racoon(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2022
The olden days standard of morality, when the consequences of actions are considered and action are weighed based on the scales of morality, rationality & being considerate are long gone as far as the consciousness of this desperate heroine drug kingpin is concerned.

The passion that drove people in 2015 has dissipated. The people have understood they were lied to and we have all seen the consequences of religious manipulations. The young people have become aware of this and they are asking the right questions.

The energy in this coming election is tremendous and I am excited about the energy of the young people and their attention to the country’s election.

The era of rhetorics must be put behind Nigerians and that the electorates must sieve and interrogate the presidential candidates on their ideology, plans and governance style before making their choice. Never again will anybody become Nigeria’s President through fake and unsubstantiated packaging.”

The difference between being alive/lively and lifelessness is always clear. "Governance is not for smooth talkers. Most smooth talkers are the 419 people who talk their ways into power...." - Festus Keyamo
Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by everythinggirly(f): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2022
Even the plants on earth receive both rain and sun. Good a thing he helped you, people talk good and bad things about obi, some are using it as a strategy for balabalablu to notice them. grin
Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by BATified2023: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2022
gozmok1:
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

it’s just like France saying Argentina shouldn’t play Messi against them

U face your team n careless about what your opponent fields

I believe u should b happy apc fields a Man U can easily defeat
Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by BATified2023: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2022
Racoon:
Giving Obi a chance in 2023 would not be largesse to the bespectacled ascetic what is at stake transcends one man he is just a catalyst for the new Nigeria we desire. It is more about the things his emergence would represent: that the people come first, that democracy must indeed be of the people, by the people and for the people.

That anyone can emerge as president no matter what part of the country they come from or how they worship, as long as they are best suited for the job; that people with the sheer power to vote can sack the stale politicians with their shopworn ideas and toxicity.

Nigeria at this time needs a visionary, not an emperor. We must wrest ourselves from the manacles of those who have held us bound and have become entitled to our commonwealth. We must shun prejudices as we forge ahead to become a prosperous nation. We must make this Obi experiment now and turn the tide against the political elite because fortune only favours the brave. It is in our hands.

A good product is always a good product which does not need any advertiment.The revolution is still loading.
simon ekpa is waiting for u
Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by dominic17: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2022
The truth will always prevail
Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by Mercisharelove(f): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2022
He's the very man
Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by EndsarsReloaded: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Anyone that hates Obi is just wicked and dishonest.

How can a normal human being prefer a rogue like Tinubu over a good and honest man like Obi??
Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by Tochj(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2022
gozmok1:

End of discussion
They realized that they fielded a very bad candidate and have nothing to campaign with.
They turned it into Tribalism.
Re: When I Saw Obi’s Poster, I Knew He Was The One That Saved My Life by dominic17: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2022
Don't mind those tribal bigot

(1) (Reply)

DSS vs Emefiele,,,, The Unsolved Mysteries!!! / Northern Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi In Kaduna / Aisha Buhari Is Also Part Of The Cabal In Aso Rock —Najaatu Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.