Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. (573 Views)

Western Democracy Not Working For Africa – Obasanjo / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by infohenry(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu supporters are all over the boasting about how he made Buhari president and choose who governs Lagos state.

In a democracy, sovereignty resides in the electorates but here is a man who is making us believe that only he can make a president and select governors and other elected government officials.

This is what will happen if Tinubu is elected Nigeria President, he will import his mafia style of governance from Lagos to Abuja where he picks people for elective posts and imposes them on the masses.

We all saw what transpired in the national assembly in 2015 when he opposed Saraki's quest to become Senate President if he was the president then Saraki would have been humiliated for aspiring to be senate President against the wish of Tinubu.

We have made some progress in our electoral process and will not like to return to the era of ballot snatching and stuffing which is the only way people who claim they made president achieve it.

Tinubu is not a democrat, Nigerians must not forget what happened to Ambode in Lagos, it will be replicated all over this nation if this man has his way to Aso rock.

If you like believe me or not but I will keep this to remind everyone that we once warned them but I know he will never win this election if it is free and fair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by Suunnn(f): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2022
infohenry:
Tinubu supported is over boasting about how he made Buhari president and choose who governs Lagos state.

In a democracy, sovereignty resides in the electorates but here is a man who is making us believe that only he can make a president and select governors and other elected government officials.

This is what will happen if Tinubu is elected Nigeria President, he will import his mafia style of governance from Lagos to Abuja where he picks people for elective posts and imposes them on the masses.

We all saw what transpired in the national assembly in 2015 when he opposed Saraki's quest to become Senate President if he was the president then Saraki would have been humiliated for aspiring to be senate President against the wish of Tinubu.

We have made some progress in our electoral process and will not like to return to the era of ballot snatching and stuffing which is the only way people who claim they made president achieve it.

Tinubu is not a democrat, Nigerians must not forget what happened to Ambode in Lagos, it will be replicated all over this nation if this man has his way to Aso rock.

If you like believe me or not but I will keep this to remind everyone that we once warned them but I know he will never win this election if it is free and fair.
Sure bet
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by Meyldon: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu is not a democrat. He is fraudulently using the word to deceive his gullible followers. We are fully aware that there is absolutely nothing genuine about him. Not even his name nor his state of origin. Such a bunch of fraud!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by infohenry(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2022
Meyldon:
Tinubu is not a democrat. He is fraudulently using the word to deceive his gullible followers. We are fully aware that there is absolutely nothing genuine about him. Not even his name nor his state of origin. Such a bunch of fraud!
He can not be trusted with our democracy he will destroy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by Waterlrd: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by Frank688915: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2022
infohenry:
Tinubu supporters are all over the boasting about how he made Buhari president and choose who governs Lagos state.

God why,,Early morning wailing, by the way for all candidates that Tinubu pick for elective post, tell me which one didn't perform more than your state governor, be sincere

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by infohenry(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Frank688915:

God why,,Early morning wailing, by the way for all candidates that Tinubu pick for elective post, tell me which one didn't perform more than your state governor, be sincere
Did you just say perform, see don't bring that rubbish Lagos development to me because any idiot can run Lagos better than what is happening now.

A former capital of Nigeria, let the federal government pull out its investment and commitment to lagos state, let's see how far Tinubu and his boys have done.

Why did Aregbesola and Oyetola whom he hand-picked in Osun turn Osun into Lagos state is has a blueprint for transformation or did he hide from them?

I don't argue with people like you, so shift.
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by Meyldon: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Frank688915:

That's the point!! When he becomes president, he'll continue his selfish "pick" and there won't be any need for INEC. He is a threat to our young and fragile democracy.
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by Frank688915: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Meyldon:

That's the point!! When he becomes president, he'll continue his selfish "pick" and there won't be any need for INEC. He is a threat to our young and fragile democracy.
Tell me any of this picked candidate inec didn't conduct election, may be I'm missing something

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by FarahAideed: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Is it PO that didn't hold Local Govt elections for 8 years that is a democrat? I am not a Tinubu supporter but this one no add

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by KingKO22: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2022
When Tinubu was busy fighting for democracy with NADECO, your entire Beerfraud republic were busy romancing Abacha ass

Children of hate and frustration crying on top of Tinubu matter this early morning

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by Frank688915: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2022
Meyldon:

Tell me which any of this picked candidate inec didn't conduct election, may be I'm missing something
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by Meyldon: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2022
FarahAideed:
Is it PO that didn't hold Local Govt elections for 8 years that is a democrat? I am not a Tinubu supporter but this one no add
Has anyone mentioned PO as a democrat on this thread?
What is your problem this morning?
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by Meyldon: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Frank688915:

Tell me which any of this picked candidate inec didn't conduct election, may be I'm missing something
You're obviously not as clever to as get my point!
It's a long day ahead; I can't spoon-feed you sir.
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Frank688915:

You're minding them? By the grace of God, we will host regional governance soon.

Everyone will then have the chance to go and build their lives, successes and future from their regional base.

That is when some folks, especially those from the North and SE, will realize the meaning of the saying "be careful what you wish for".

Shebi Tinubu is bad according to Igbos and some Northerners, we will see what happens when the SE and North cannot be aided by Tinubu and the Yorubas and must entirely depend on Obi and Atiku for leadership.

When those most unproductive and worthless in their states and region sit in criticism of Tinubu all day long, I pray the Gods we worship, if they are fair, should facilitate the advent of regional governance for Nigeria.

As an example, compare Amotekun and Ebebeagu. Where one (Amotekun) is a fairly well organized, controversy-free and somewhat professional outfit, the other (Ebubeagu) is a lawless unit accused of severe human rights abuse, killings, extortion, blackmailing and torturing of those they are meant to protect.

Ditto Hisbah and other security outfit in the North that act as judge, jury and executioner.

These are powerful microcosm examples of why Yorubas now want regional governance and indications of what will happen when we all lead ourselves.

What is emanating from regions are distinct proof of the leadership success of Tinubu and his protegees in comparison to the glaring failure of Obi and Atiku who lack protegees because they are incapable of mentoring men and processes.

Let God please deliver regional governance . Let us all go and lead ourselves in our land and according to how we wish to live. Big Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by infohenry(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2022
KingKO22:
When Tinubu was busy fighting for democracy with NADECO, your entire Beerfraud republic were busy romancing Abacha ass

Children of hate and frustration crying on top of Tinubu matter this early morning
He was fighting for his selfish reason, if not explain how he now started romancing with Buhari, a man toppled a democratically elected government thereby interrupting our democratic experience.

Tinubu lost his seat as a senator that was what he was fighting nothing more .
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by BATified2023: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2022
infohenry:
Did you just say perform, see don't bring that rubbish Lagos development to me because any idiot can run Lagos better than what is happening now.

A former capital of Nigeria, let the federal government pull out its investment and commitment to lagos state, let's see how far Tinubu and his boys have done.

Why did Aregbesola and Oyetola whom he hand-picked in Osun turn Osun into Lagos state is has a blueprint for transformation or did he hide from them?

I don't argue with people like you, so shift.
which state are u from?
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by Frank688915: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2022
Meyldon:

You're obviously not as clever to as get my point!
It's a long day ahead; I can't spoon-feed you sir.
Okay, have a good day.
Re: Tinubu Will Destroy Our Democracy, Not A Democrat. by BATified2023: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2022
KingKO22:

just leave igbos to their foolhardy

Their eye go soon clear n they will realize their propaganda n cheap blackmail can’t stop tinubu same way it didn’t stop buhari

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Ekwueme Walking On The Streets Of Saudi Arabia Video / Peter Obi Refused To Join Pastor Enenche, Other Gospel Ministers At Front (video / Is This How Abiola And Awolowo Campaigned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.