Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

*this Is Ritual Money* I Said To My Boss........ A True Life Story You Must Read - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / *this Is Ritual Money* I Said To My Boss........ A True Life Story You Must Read (519 Views)

Don't Let Man Insult You Because Of Money: True Life Story. / Please Be Patient- A True Life Story. / A True Life Story Of A Nairalander Serving His Father's Land.(nysc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*this Is Ritual Money* I Said To My Boss........ A True Life Story You Must Read by Katchora: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2022
*This is blood money I said to my boss... A story that will shock you.....*

With everything happening in life it's important that we are very aware of the things happening around us, it has become imperative that we think properly, ask questions, make researches before going out with people, embarking on any journey or even a business opportunity..

Nothing is given on a platter, there's often a price to pay, some of this prices might not be known to us until we are lured into their coven, some get lured into secret societies, cults, or even loose their lives or loved ones, due to obliviousness.

*I'm katchy Vivian and this is my Escape story!!*
On 10th December I was frustrated, depressed and almost took my life, I reached out to people but there was no help, I need help!! I shouted!! No feeding money, my rent already will be due by month end and i was at the verge of having a chronic ulcer from starvation.

I was forced to chat my boss up and asked for money, he said No I can't give you money, but I'll link you up to someone and if you do everything your asked to do you'll be earning nothing less than 1-5 million weekly, this connect has given me 24million naira and more but you must sacrifice!!

*This is ritual money* I said and What sacrifice do you mean?? he said a little money at the beginning and later on you'll be given certain rules and regulation you must follow, what rules I asked?? He said bring the little token you'll be added to a group and will be instructed on what to do, if you don't make 1 million naira in one week after adhering to the rules then I'll refund back your money, but remember you must offer a *sacrifice!!*

On 11th December I stayed up the whole day thinking of what to do, I knew I was going to die after all so I needed to do something, I made up my mind to pay the price no matter what it is, I dressed and went to a loan shark who borrowed me money and I offered it to him as the little token requested... little did I know what was coming for me
He added me to a group titled **The Billonaires** all I could see was people's screenshots of alerts and amount they received.
Then it was time for my first sacrifice, though very difficult but I offered cos there was no going back, I adhered to every rule, followed all direction and In one week I made 1million naira, but little did I know I would make a bigger sacrifice the one that will cost me my sleep!!

To be continued....
Send *get full story* to 09153375322 on WhatsApp for full story
Re: *this Is Ritual Money* I Said To My Boss........ A True Life Story You Must Read by Neroo22: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Lol, send mk u send the story,shey u de whine me, Sapa go reach all of una fr dis government

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / NYSC Resolve Mix-up In Benue Call-up Dates / Serving Corper In The North:come Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.