Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Show Me One Christian In This Photo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me One Christian In This Photo. (3073 Views)

How Can Three Divided Muslims Defeat One Christian Candidate? / Two Muslims In APC And PDD, One Christian In LP. What's Your Choice? / Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by November1857(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Show me one Christian in this photo.

Aside Lalong, show me another one now. � Or does it seem normal to you to have just one Christian in that crowd?
https://twitter.com/ayemojubar/status/1604803121766621186?t=9BTnZh3bCwchNoWu749N9Q&s=19

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2022
None

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by Ezeama400: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu depending on clowns to make him president

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Show one Igbo man in Asorock... And I will show you one Christian in that camp. By the time we Christians will realise what is about happen to us, it might be too late.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by PureMe01: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Buhari is still a learner to thiefnubuu when it comes to religious bigotry. Thiefnubuu and his bokoharam VP are all out to destroy Christians if they get to Ask Rock but God use Peter Obi checkmate their evil plans

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by jumper524(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
None
your eye dey pain you nah or your too amateurish to see lalong in frontrow.
even northern christains dey wear kaftan FYI.

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by RestructureNig4: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2022
APC is the janjawe.ed perty from Islamic world fighting their last fight to islamise black race. They will fail

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by donphilopus: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Is Plateau State governor, Lalong no longer a Christian? Obidense are dull.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by PureMe01: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2022
jumper524:
Oga pick one. No dey blab nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by Tofax: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2022
jumper524:
He said show me one Christian apart from the plateau state governor.
Show me, not insult.

7 Likes

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by tishbite42: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by Rastafryrice: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2022
donphilopus:
Is Plateau State governor, Lalong no longer a Christian? Obidense are dull.
your 30k dn finish
u dn dey drink Garri your eyes no clear again

6 Likes

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by jumper524(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2022
Fishermancom:
Show one Igbo man in Asorock... And I will show you one Christian in that camp. By the time we Christians will realise what is about happen to us, it might be too late.
eyahhhh. . See the people northern christains want to pinch tent with. Someone who can't differentiate the fact that you wear kaftan as a normal dressing outfit is trying to tell you he's your messiah because of politics. Shame... Simon lalong is in front row there, you can see him. Dogara is a christain and he's always on kaftan. Kaftan is a northern outfit not a religious outfit, all northerners wear them and even style them to their taste. You can't tell our culture yet you want to scatter us because of OBI. Person when dey recruit catholic pursue others dey talk religion cos he dey contest. Eyaaa
If you can call your brothers OSU what can you not call others?

8 Likes

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by jumper524(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2022
Tofax:

He said show me one Christian apart from the plateau state governor.
Show me not insult.
dude went to modify.
Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by jumper524(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2022
PureMe01:

Oga pick one. No dey blab nonsense
mumu no fit still read the comment when I make. Make I rephrase. Right hand of tinubu is Apc national chairman, in his right hand too is Simon lalong. He just recently converted to Islam in ipob book of research.
Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by BigSarah(f): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2022
jumper524:
eyahhhh. . See the people northern christains want to pinch tent with. Someone who can't differentiate the fact that you wear kaftan as a normal dressing outfit is trying to tell you he's your messiah because of politics. Shame... Simon lalong is in front row there, you can see him. Dogara is a christain and he's always on kaftan. Kaftan is a northern outfit not a religious outfit, all northerners wear them and even style them to their taste. You can't tell our culture yet you want to scatter us because of OBI. Person when dey recruit catholic pursue others dey talk religion cos he dey contest. Eyaaa
If you can call your brothers OSU what can you not call others?

Is dogara in the picture.

When I say Atiku is the hope for Christians and a united Nigeria, people say crap, now look at this defense.
I'm sure when Christians will be getting killed in their millions, people like this will say they are Muslims dressed like Christians.

As an Agnoist I pity Christians, religious and tribal hostility will spiral with APC.

Vote Atiku say no to rookies and drug barons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by BATified2023: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2022
PureMe01:
Buhari is still a learner to thiefnubuu when it comes to religious bigotry. He and his bokoharam VP are all out to destroy Christians if they get to Ask Rock but Go use Peter Obi checkmate their evil plans
a Muslim whose wife is a pastor is better than a catholic who can’t work with an Anglican

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by jumper524(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2022
BigSarah:

When I say Atiku is the hope for Christians and a united Nigeria, people say crap, now look at this defense.

As an Agnoist I pity Christians, religious and tribal hostility will spiral with APC.

Atiku is still contesting? Try pitch tent with obi, Atiku has been relegated completely. The northern elites/ emirs has never been this united like before on tinubu not even the Buhari era.
The north always remember a Good favour not Atiku the prodigal son whos banking on our stupidity. We ain't voting ATIKU. EOD..

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by BigSarah(f): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2022
jumper524:
Atiku is still contesting? Try pitch tent with obi, Atiku has been relegated completely. The northern elites/ emirs has never been this united like before on tinubu not even the Buhari era.
The north always remember a Good favour not Atiku the prodigal son whos banking on our stupidity. We ain't voting ATIKU. EOD..

Lmao Northern elites United on Tinubu than on buhari, even you don't believe that...
The elites are divided between Atiku and Tinubu, while the talaks are divided between Atiku and Madugu, and none of this divide is equal, Atiku tops

Feb will clear your doubts.
Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by Moh247: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2022
At Federal Executive Council meetings I don't think they go there to discuss God and Religion it's strictly National Policy

I don't think company employ based on religion
Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:
At Federal Executive Council meetings I don't think they go there to discuss God and Religion it's strictly National Policy

good morning sugar plum
Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by DaInferno(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
a Muslim whose wife is a pastor is better than a catholic who can’t work with an Anglican
stop derailing and answer the damn question you batified mofo. Save your metaphors and parables. Your opinion carry zero weight
Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by Smile4me01(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
you are a dynamic fool for illustrating your ignorant with Catholic church even Tinubu wife you are trashing about, she is in that marriage because of her personal interest and benefits of public fund that is in possession of Tinubu not that she loves him if Tinubu is one of average citizens he has put into poverty by this evil administration of APC his wife will have left him long ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by 1Dray(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
BigSarah:

I'm sure when Christians will be getting killed in their millions, people like this will say they are Muslims dressed like Christians.

Rubbish! More like Atiku is the hope of your family, not christians.
Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by gozmok1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Muhammad so only Muzlems are good to convey at federal executive meeting

Moh247:

Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by BigDawsNet: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Not really sure we can havee the Islamic state of Nigeria... half population is Christian... it's won't work

You guys should relax
Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by Kyase(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
November1857:

https://twitter.com/ayemojubar/status/1604803121766621186?t=9BTnZh3bCwchNoWu749N9Q&s=19

Lalong na Hindu abi

Those are northern APC governors
Una go die ooo
Make una calm down small
Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by kettykin: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Failurecracy, Government of failures by failures for failures , this is what APC government represent, their Muslim Muslim ticket is a failure in advance, failed at arrival
Re: Show Me One Christian In This Photo. by PussyMiners: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Smile4me01:
you are a dynamic fool for illustrating your ignorant with Catholic church even Tinubu wife you are trashing about, she is in that marriage because of her personal interest and benefits of public fund that is in possession of Tinubu not that she loves him if Tinubu is one of average citizens he has put into poverty by this evil administration of APC his wife will have left him long ago.
Osu , Is that the way your mother left your useless, hungry father
Not all women are like your fair weather osu prostitutes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Heads For Closest Election On Record / Anambra Village Of Abagana @ Night / I'm A Buhari Supporter But I Fear The Worse On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.