Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Lessons Michelle Obama Teaches Us About Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Lessons Michelle Obama Teaches Us About Marriage (377 Views)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lessons Michelle Obama Teaches Us About Marriage by Chizoba001: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2022
Michelle Obama, the former US first lady has been the cause of the discourse around marriages in the last one month or so. Social media is awash with the videos she is doing to promote her new book and the think pieces that keep stirring internet wars particularly on twitter cannot stop coming.

Her marriage has always been admirable to a huge percent of the world's population. Men have wanted something that solid, and women too have coveted her life, and deeply so, because we have always only seen the fine print of the work that has gone into making it.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2022/12/20/the-lessons-michelle-obama-teaches-us-about-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of What You Wear / Celebrating 10years Of Friendship. / My Husband Doesn't Touch Me For 2 Years Since We Got Married (lady Scream Loud)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.