Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students (25650 Views)

Margaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Kaduna Women (Pictures) / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) / Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by owobokiri(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119296559:

You're sick, only an idiot from East don't know the state of Anambra before Obi came in and how he transformed the state before the end his tenure

Don't waste your time on that inebriated agbadorian reprobate..
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Pootle: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
why is it that any time i see or hear HALL i remember Tinubu grin
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Juanmike(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Welcome ANINI to akwa ibom , Monday osunbor is no where to be found grin
Pls What is Tinubu asking for a friend
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by LiveWithIt: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Juanmike:
Pls What is Tinubu asking for a friend
Next president of this country, my president your president inshallah
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Juanmike(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Next president of this country, my president your president inshallah
I am not from Ilagbiji are You?
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by LiveWithIt: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Juanmike:
I am not from Ilagbiji are You?
Nice, let's congratulate tinubu in advance. And make sure you're not an obiDENSE. wink
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Juanmike(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Nice, let's congratulate tinubu in advance. And make sure you're not an obiDENSE. wink
But Ilagbiji Town union election is still 2years ahead.
Which Presidency is Tinubu running for?Peepoo President?
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by peter0071(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
those sidetalking like kids calling Peter Obi a druglord. send your proofs to DSS, EFCC and other agencies. those creepy lies and so lame
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by ojex004: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Our incoming president come 2023.

This I have seen

Well, it's all false as you know . Every thing about you seen is false.
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by israelmao(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
lovinagbad:
Obi is not the solution because he lies a lot

Obi is not compared with Atiku or most especially Tinubu who told many lies together with Buhari in 2015 in order to secure majority votes.
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by ifud(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
tuoyoojo:
This guy gives pure bliss everywhere his goes to

Students!!
APC kept you guys at home for close to 10months while their children were schooling abroad

Ponder on that and go and collect ur pvc and vote wisely for the bliss giver
Baba rest, if you get format wer dey work you for dey pick your thing jejely… Calm down
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by kelly72: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Obaofaba:
Nigerians will not reward a failure with presidency. There should be benchmark for the people aspiring for the number one position of the land. Just being a governor is not enough, what are your achievements while you were in the office?

Obi has none. If anything, he grew the poverty rate by more than 100% yet he wants to be rewarded with the presidency.

If this man is voted in, people like Ikpeazu, Yahaya Bello and others performing abysmally low will one day seek to be rewarded with the position of the president. Haba na, Nigeria is not a banana republic.

I understand the south east needs to produce the president at some point, perhaps that is the only way Obi is qualified, however, they are not ready yet because they are not rallying round the best they have.

Ordinarily, the present governor of Emboyi state has something to campaign with, he's achieved a lot but they won't rally round him but someone whom many here were cursing not because they hate him personally but because he made anambra state the poverty capital of the world. , owobokiri can attest to this. They are on this forum till date, even though they are now saying different things because Obi is one of them.

We can't continue this way, Obi knows and we know too that he won't win. That alone gives me joy as attested by the present governor of anambra state.

Talking about an achiever, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu stood tall among the rest. From healthcare, education, people building, institution, roads, rails, power, security and economy to name but a few. Why won't I vote him?

Lagos State alone cannot continue to carry Nigeria on its shoulder, every state must work. That's why I'm voting him.

Just to be clear, I have a structure of minimum of 1000 people on ground accross many states. We are all Batified. My state meetings alone with members of about 200 excluding their own families and friends are all Batified. My father is the traditional leader in my town and he's vigorously campaigning for the Jagaban of the universe and everyone in my town are all Batified.

Thank you

My Hope is Renewed.

Why must a bouncer grab and support Tinubu from behind before he can stand and make a 3 minutes gibberish speech? Anytime he collapses now, the chameleons cheering him on will start blaming him for being too greedy for power. Maybe you guys want to empty all his bullion vans before you can let him rest abi? I hear Lagos is becoming broke, don't know where he will see more billions to steal to replace what you chameleons are milking from him o.
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by zuto4u(m): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lol
NwaMamaIwota:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Ance4Liverpool: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Any student that will vote for APC after staying at home for 10 months bcs of strike will continue to write carryover till thy kindom come.
Vote wisely if you like.
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Cj4charles(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2022
LiveWithIt:
I feel your pain, it's not easy to be in pain. obiDENSE

I can't dash APC to even my enemies. There is a limit by which i let them suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Buhari Accuses Banks Of ‘Greed’ / Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger / Meet The First Baby Born In Rivers This New Year, See What Was Done For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.