Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students (25639 Views)

Margaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Kaduna Women (Pictures) / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) / Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by AcuraZDX: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2022
I am exceedingly thrilled to have engaged Nigerian Youths in Akwa Ibom today. The discussions were animated, candid and revealing. I am further inspired by their enthusiasm. God bless them all and God bless Nigeria. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1605139269156327426?t=Snufj9yVEZGuzpFEBfBH7g&s=19

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by AcuraZDX: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2022
More

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by LeoDeKing: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2022
I can't spot Monday Osunbor there. grin

38 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by TheWordM: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2022
Noted.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Naira20: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2022
See joy

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by DennisEche(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And Monday Osunbor was not there. grin
You are Wicked grin grin grin

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And Monday Osunbor was not there. grin
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

178 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by tuoyoojo(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2022
This guy gives pure bliss everywhere his goes to

Students!!
APC kept you guys at home for close to 10months while their children were schooling abroad

Ponder on that and go and collect ur pvc and vote wisely for the bliss giver

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by xratedxG: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2022
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by tollyboy5(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2022
grin I wish all of them well.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by FalseProphet1(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2022
Our incoming president come 2023.

This I have seen

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by SeeItSayIt: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2022
Vote our able presidential candidate comes 2023 not 'cos I said it, sincerely do your diligent study over all the candidates then pen down those that will truly serve the citizens if given opportunity as well as their advantages to the public when in power.

You'll see that Peter Obi of LP remain the best option to reckon with.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Vopimas23: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2022
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 29 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by AcuraZDX: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Hope you can see that your distractions ain't worth it.

Wailing wailer

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Enasuarez(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2022
We move, regardless.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Reporting34(f): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2022
Our preferred candidate
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Yeport2: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2022
FIVE Reasons why I will NEVER vote Peter Obi in 2023. (The last reason will shock you)

1. I am a Yoruba man. I will rather vote a Yoruba man than an Igbo man.

Except that I lived along Lagos-Abeokuta expressway when Obasanjo was president, and he lived in Ota, along the same road, and it was amongst the worst in the country despite my neighbor being president

And the road remains so till today despite Lagos/FG alignment, which was the reason given then. Tribal politics has never benefited any tribe in Nigeria. The north remains the poorest despite having the most presidents, Bayelsa remains poor with development issues despite GEJ.

2. Tinubu fixed Lagos. Increased IGR

Infact Tinubu paid for my WAEC in 2002. I thank him for that. I thank him. But there is more to my son’s future than Lagos’ revenue and WAEC. Lagos is not fixed, it is infact an epitome of Nigeria’s political corruption, underdevelopment and vested interest-driven rot - in transport system through NURTW, in corruption by public officers, wasteful spending, collapse of infrastructure and delays of infrastructural projects despite huge revenue potential, high handedness of security officials, etc.

I do not believe Tinubu will cause a paradigm shift in governance in Nigeria, because clearly, governance in Lagos has even come to represent the very worst of Nigerian governance - cronyism, favoritism, extortion, bribery, violence, rigging, crude godfatherism, profligacy, etc

So where will a man who has enabled this for over 20yrs suddenly get the change we need from? The contest is not between Tinubu as governor vs Peter Obi as governor. It is between Tinubu as a political shark and enabler of profligate governance vs. Reform-minded minimalism of PO

3. Peter Obi is IPOB. Atiku will unify Nigeria.

Except that Atiku has NEVER called out herdsmen attack on other tribes because of his cultural linkage, never called out banditry will his full chest, never called out religious killings in the north - infact deleted a tweet on his behalf condemning the killing of Deborah. Never condemned terrorism-linked Minister Pantami, and shown consistently that he is a closet Buharist waiting to launch his tribal &religious bias once he reaches Aso rock. But its Obi who has repeatedly denied IPOB that is the problem

4. Peter Obi cannot win. Labour Party has no structure

Many of us have since agreed that real structural change in Nigeria cannot come from the two dominant parties - the only way to achieve this is for a people-backed candidate to win. This is the closest we have being to this.

Else, others will be more sympathetic to their badly corrupt political structures. Tinubu and Atiku are amongst the biggest gladiators of that corrupt political structure. LP and Obi have built a momentum that is reverberating across the world. It can happen and it is happening.

5. Peter Obi’s supporters are toxic and abusive. I can never align with such bullies.

Well, all thanks to Buharists who introduced this approach in 2015, and to be fair, it worked for ousting GEJ and built momentum for Buhari globally.

That GMB ended up a complete calamity isn’t because of that support, but because he was never a good candidate. Peter Obi is by all parameters better than Buhari. The anger is even more justified now because the rot has further deepened. Nigerians are dying like chickens.

You can’t expect a dying man to be smiling at you for supporting his killers. APC ruined Nigeria in the past 7.5years. Tinubu endorsed the ruin and his boys benefitted from it. If that same level of venom is required to achieve the 2015 effect, then sorry, but I’m not sorry.

"These are the reasons why I won’t vote Peter Obi". I won’t vote him alone. I will vote him with my family, friends and all associates I can rally.

Lovers of bad governance a.k.a Urchins read the first line with joy only to realize they got fooled after reading the whole post

#Copied

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by LiveWithIt: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2022
Welcome ANINI to akwa ibom , Monday osunbor is no where to be found grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2022
Welcome to my state @PO. If it's God's will 4 u to govern this country nobody will change it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Obaofaba: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nigerians will not reward a failure with presidency. There should be benchmark for the people aspiring for the number one position of the land. Just being a governor is not enough, what are your achievements while you were in the office?

Obi has none. If anything, he grew the poverty rate by more than 100% yet he wants to be rewarded with the presidency.

If this man is voted in, people like Ikpeazu, Yahaya Bello and others performing abysmally low will one day seek to be rewarded with the position of the president. Haba na, Nigeria is not a banana republic.

I understand the south east needs to produce the president at some point, perhaps that is the only way Obi is qualified, however, they are not ready yet because they are not rallying round the best they have.

Ordinarily, the present governor of Emboyi state has something to campaign with, he's achieved a lot but they won't rally round him but someone whom many here were cursing not because they hate him personally but because he made anambra state the poverty capital of the world. , owobokiri can attest to this. They are on this forum till date, even though they are now saying different things because Obi is one of them.

We can't continue this way, Obi knows and we know too that he won't win. That alone gives me joy as attested by the present governor of anambra state.

Talking about an achiever, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu stood tall among the rest. From healthcare, education, people building, institution, roads, rails, power, security and economy to name but a few. Why won't I vote him?

Lagos State alone cannot continue to carry Nigeria on its shoulder, every state must work. That's why I'm voting him.

Just to be clear, I have a structure of minimum of 1000 people on ground accross many states. We are all Batified. My state meetings alone with members of about 200 excluding their own families and friends are all Batified. My father is the traditional leader in my town and he's vigorously campaigning for the Jagaban of the universe and everyone in my town are all Batified.

Thank you

My Hope is Renewed.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by lordjosh(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
President

12 Likes

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Realists(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Obi your Ex convict DG needs to resign pls, if this your nepotism

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Otibado: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.

A sick country does not need a sick president.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by bigdammyj: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Seen.
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by Opinedecandid(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by tiswell(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
right and timely move by Peter Obi

There is hope for the common man,come 2023

vote Peter obi!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by PeterObi4LP: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

What the quarter to quench wish he could do. But unfortunately, drugs has damage his body system.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by lost24: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Na wash....
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by israelmao(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Those who can think right and act right,know the kind of leader we need in this critical moment after APC-led government has failed beyond description.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students by ibkayee(f): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
I’m not fazed by pictures but I have big hopes for you Mr. Obi

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador / IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others / Buhari Heads To Senegal Amidst Multiple Terror Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.