Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,127 members, 7,829,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money (1830 Views)

2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:

A spy isn't an informant

An informant trade non sensitive information.

All Tinubu ever reported to Washington are available online through WikiLeaks
Really? What's the difference?
Who determines which information is sensitive and which isn't?
Is there an informant who trades "non sensitive" information about US to Nigeria?
It's called WikiLEAKS for a reason. It was a leak not an intentional disclosure
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:

You are reading from the wrong sheet

460k forfeited, 1.2m returned
Lol. 1.2m returned? This is the first time I'm hearing that. Can you share?

But why will Tinubu have associates who run drugs and deposit the money into his business account. Isn't that suspicious?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by Tochi3(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
ganisucks:

Ask the boys at Langley. Over half of your politicians started that way.
grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by mrvitalis(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:

He received 200 million cash (a crime)from Office of the National Security Adviser. Not PDP secetariat and Jonathan denied sending anyone to recieve money from Dasuki .. no single evidence linked him

Tinubu recieved multiple payment into his US bank account by Agbele his cousin in Chicago, who also happens to be a director of Compass finance owned by Tinubu

Company owned by which Tinubu when claimed to be earning 2500 dollars a month ?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by Britishpea: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
ganisucks:
So, this man still has one leg in LP. This is why I Laff tirelessly at Tinubu and Atiku supporters
Even the most ridiculous haters of Obi are actually his strongest supporters.

You are very dumb. In fact dumbest of all the dumbs.

How can u think the likes of Deji thinks Obi is going anywhere?. Obi can go anywhere. It is just funny how unreasonable some people like you are.

Obi and LP of all parties?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by Buccalcavity2: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Shameless lot.
He didn't commit any crime? Somebody recieved at the minimum 400 bundles of 1000 naira note by mistake? Your gumption did not tell you that it was deliberately intended to bypass the financial system to avoid traceability?
So the anti money laundering law was made to catch mistakes which anybody can make? Think!
I hate nonsense borne out of self pride!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by derecho(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_IeAGgKJKA
Moh247:

You are reading from the wrong sheet

460k forfeited, 1.2m returned
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by obi83l: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ok.... Payment for what?A sack of agbado or a basket of cassavaC'mon give us the full detailsOk.... Payment for what?A sack of agbado or a basket of cassavaC'mon give us the full details...
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by Oxala17: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Buccalcavity2:
Shameless lot.
He didn't commit any crime? Somebody recieved at the minimum 400 bundles of 1000 naira note by mistake? Your gumption did not tell you that it was deliberately intended to bypass the financial system to avoid traceability?
So the anti money laundering law was made to catch mistakes which anybody can make? Think!
I hate nonsense borne out of self pride!

Your demented deity received two bullion vans filled with cash, I guess that was meant to bypass the political system, not financial anymore

Animals

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by Gbogbowa: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2022
But Tinubu is going about freely with bullion van filled with money without punishment

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by BeardedMeat(m): 1:22am On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu and Abiola... Even Obasanjo are all CIA informant

Small Reno Omokiri aka Wendell smellin was also CIA informant when he was at the Presidency

The difference here is Tinubu was never arrested or interrogated .. he was in Nigeria all through his trail and he spoke to prosecutors over the phone as he was a treasurer at ExxonMobil when Agbele got bursted by DEA

Tinubu must have became CIA informant during the NADECO struggle as they were the ones that facilitated his escape from Abacha without a passport

Spintocrats at work.

Continue.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by Buccalcavity2: 5:33am On Dec 30, 2022
Oxala17:

Your demented deity received two bullion vans filled with cash, I guess that was meant to bypass the political system, not financial anymore

Animals
Cretins, who will impair their sense of judgement for political leaning.
I'm not into the habit of justifying a theft by another theft.
By the way, I was addressing a convict not making conjectures like you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by coolitempa(f): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

Tinubu had money that were proven to be drug money ... without any logical explanation how he got the money. Difference sir difference plenty

Liars ….it was not drug money. They said they suspected and only took some back which Tinubu fought. He was never arrested, charged or convicted. A man is innocent until proven guilty. This was an FBI investigation that was thorough and if they had any doubt, they would have dealt with him. Yankee no be Naija.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by coolitempa(f): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Oxala17:

Animals

Did you look inside the van…..you are the animal.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by Oxala17: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
coolitempa:

Did you look inside the van…..you are the animal.

Fool, na your family inheritance dem use bullion van carry na

Village idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Deletes Tweet Of Apapa Being Affirmed As LP Chairman(photo) / Kidnapped Anambra Monarch 'igwe Robert Eze' Freed. / Another Open To Letter To President Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.