Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California (1644 Views)

Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York / Morocco: Massive Earthquake Damages Historical Buildings. 296 Dead, 153 Injured / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Massive 6.4 earthquake rocks California leaving tens of thousands without power: Epicentre is seven miles south west of Ferndale and comes days after 3.6 quake shook San Francisco

A massive 6.4 earthquake has rocked California, US Geological Survey said
The earthquake was at a depth of 16.1km, and struck west-southwest of Ferndale
At least 64,000 customers in Humboldt County are experiencing power outages

By JESSICA WARREN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 10:53, 20 December 2022 | UPDATED: 12:09, 20 December 2022

A massive 6.4 earthquake has rocked California leaving tens of thousands of people without power, with its epicentre 130miles north of San Francisco, three days after 3.6 quake shook the Bay Area.

The strong earthquake struck off the coast of northern California on Tuesday at 2.34am, United States Geological Survey said.

The earthquake was at a depth of 16.1km, USGS said, adding that it struck 12km west-southwest of Ferndale, California and southwest of the port city of Eureka.

One resident in Chico, northern California, said they felt the quake and described it as a 'rolling feeling'.

Ferndale journalist Caroline Titus shared a video clip on Twitter of her home after the quake, describing it as 'a mess' following the shaking

Read More

Breaking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
May God grant the souls of the departed peace and heal those that are devastated, misplaced and hurt, Amen

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by Efuaye(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
May God spare us any disaster of any kind during this yuletide season

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by eliyke(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
embarassed
Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by WarriorHero: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Well, they're located along the San Adreas Fault line in the pacific rim of fire so they are in the most earthquake prone region on the planet. I'm just surprised that there haven't been even more earthquakes of greater magnitude.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by okeysoninv: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
this is final warning a more devastating earthquake will hit California. the world shall mourn America.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by saxywale2: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
California sits on San Adreas fault line. Nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by sunboy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
okeysoninv:
this is final warning a more devastating earthquake will hit California. the world shall mourn America.

Hello! What has America done to you?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by okeysoninv: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
sunboy:

Hello! What has America done to you?
nothing, I love America, but it has judgement on his head
Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by sunboy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
okeysoninv:
nothing, I love America, but it has judgement on his head

Do you still need that American visa though ?

Who gave the judgement ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by okeysoninv: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
sunboy:

Do you still need that American visa though ?

Who gave the judgement ?
To be honest with you I would like to get America visa. but immediately that sign comes . my brother I will leave. or ask God for guidance for safest state to take refuge. what are the sign to watch out..as soon as china attack Taiwan. my brethren pls be cautious of where you are in America. because unexpected will happen in America soil. that will usher multi wars in difference places.
Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by sunboy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
okeysoninv:
To be honest with you I would like to get America visa. but immediately that sign comes . my brother I will leave. or ask God for guidance for safest state to take refuge. what are the sign to watch out..as soon as china attack Taiwan. my brethren pls be cautious of where you are in America. because unexpected will happen in America soil. that will usher multi wars in difference places.

I know you need the visa, and you’re probably been denied visa before too. Now I feel your pain. Make sure to eat good food and drink plenty water so you can see good visions and not just bad news.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by okeysoninv: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
sunboy:

I know you need the visa, and you’re probably been denied visa before too. Now I feel your pain. Make sure to eat good food and drink plenty water so you can see good visions and not just bad news.
no I have never applied for USA visa before. I'm not even planning it. Nigeria is bad yes , I see no future in Nigeria. but USA is like going to my slaughter house.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by Jokerman(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Californication angry
Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Water, Water Everywhere
Michael Ramirez January 18, 2023

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2023

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:27am On Jan 27, 2023
Another Failed State
Tom Stiglich January 25, 2023

Governor Newsom of California runs a State where crime runs rampant and especially violent crime. Yet, he continues to disarm his constituents so that the only people left with guns are criminals – and his protective detail.

Cartoon by Tom Stiglich, Commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-Chief
Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
United States of California
Michael Ramirez February 8, 2023

Biden and the Democrats want to bring failing blue-State policies to the rest of the country.

Editorial cartoon by Michael Ramirez. Commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-chief.
Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Team Gruesome
A.F. BRANCO on February 3, 2023 at 5:00 am

Gruesome Governor Newsom

Governor Gavin Newsom has destroyed California and is looking to bring that to the other 50 States as president. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Un- Bear-Able
A.F. BRANCO on March 6, 2023 at 5:00 am

Leaving California

People with common sense who are able to leave are leaving California and moving to the Red States. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.
Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Leaving California
Tom Stiglich March 7, 2023

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Redistribution Scheme
Michael Ramirez March 30, 2023

Reparations are nothing more than another mechanism the left is using to redistribute wealth.

Editorial cartoon by Michael Ramirez. Commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-chief.
Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Highway From Hell
A.F. BRANCO on April 6, 2023 at 5:00 am

Newsom Eyes the White House

In spite of destroying California, Gavin Newsome has eyes on the white house. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.
Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Absolute Wreck
Michael Ramirez July 19, 2023

After wrecking California, Gavin Newsom is ready to show Biden that someone could destroy the rest of the country even faster than he is.

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Democrat Run City...

Source

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
Greasy Rider
A.F. BRANCO on November 14, 2023 at 5:00 am

Newsom Cleans Up San Francisco

After years of California taxpayers begging, Gavin Newsom has finally put his foot down and decided to clean up San Francisco of the Human Faeces, needles, and the homeless, but not for the local communities’ benefit. He's doing this to appease the communist dictator Xi of China.
It seems like it was only a few days ago Newsom was in China licking that genocidal regime's boots. Oh wait, it was only a few days ago. They must have a lot in common in how to move forward in how to lead their countries.

As a Transplant from California, it breaks my heart to see what Governor Newsom and the Democrats have done to that beautiful State.

Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.
Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
'QUIET PART OUT LOUD': Gavin Newsom lays bare who really has his heart and it's not who you think. https://trib.al/xTybtYd

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
President Xi Storms California

Source

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
'TIME FOR HIM TO GO': California Democrat unloads on Gov. Newsom’s job performance ahead of his debate against Florida Gov. DeSantis. Why some liberals have “had enough” of the California governor: https://trib.al/2XPzARb

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2023
Good vs. Evil
Gary Varvel December 1, 2023

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2023
Puss vs. Boots...
Cartoon published 01/12/2023

The Gavin Newsom vs. Ron DeSantis Debate - Puss vs. Boots. You may not know it but there ...

Continue Reading

Re: BREAKING! Massive Earthquake Rocks California by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
Similar Disasters
Michael Ramirez December 3, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self-declared President Arrested In Ivory Coast wt Pixs / PHOTO: Man Grows Breasts After Sleeping With Neighbour's Wife / Zimbabwean President Is Dead!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.