Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Another Woman Dies From Singer Asake's London Concert Disaster - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Woman Dies From Singer Asake's London Concert Disaster (354 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Olabisi Monsurat Dies From Complications 10 Days After Childbirth / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Woman Dies From Singer Asake's London Concert Disaster by Marvieprince: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Another woman was pronounced dead after sustaining injuries in a crush outside Nigerian afrobeat singer, Ahmed Ololade, professionally known as Asake's London concert on Thursday.

This is coming days after the stampede abruptly ended Asake's concert claimed its first victim.

At the same time, a 21-year-old third victim remains in the hospital fighting for her life.

The police in the British capital stated that the deceased, 23-year-old Gabrielle Hutchinson, who was on the security team for the event as a contractor, died in the early hours of Monday.

Read more at and please follow me, I will follow back

https://twitter.com/Malxy__prince/status/1605172241909649408?t=xBSVZIm5gn_MG5wpE7I-Jw&s=19
Re: Another Woman Dies From Singer Asake's London Concert Disaster by Iliveforever(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Las las the Juju no go last.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Burnaboy Insulted His Fans , Kicked A Fan In Love Damini Concert (Video) / Duncan Mighty Debunk The Rumour Of Him Being Sick / Valentine Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong! She Damaged His Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.