Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom (794 Views)

Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) / Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / PDP Reconciliation: Atiku, Wike Team Meet In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by Kingsmeal: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
The Eagle himself His Excellency Peter Obi at the council of traditional rulers in AkwaI bom state while addressing our Royal fathers !!!

1 Like

Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by Kingsmeal: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by Kingsmeal: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
More

Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by oyebanji44: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thank God ,the madman wears better cloth today. .... cheesy grin
Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by Kingsmeal: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
oyebanji44:
grin

More Pictures

Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by Obaofaba: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nigerians will not reward a failure with presidency. There should be benchmark for the people aspiring for the number one position of the land. Just being a governor is not enough, what are your achievements while you were in the office?

Obi has none. If anything, he grew the poverty rate by more than 100% yet he wants to be rewarded with the presidency.

If this man is voted in, people like Ikpeazu, Yahaya Bello and others performing abysmally low will one day seek to be rewarded with the position of the president. Haba na, Nigeria is not a banana republic.

I understand the south east needs to produce the president at some point, perhaps that is the only way Obi is qualified, however, they are not ready yet because they are not rallying round the best they have.

Ordinarily, the present governor of Emboyi state has something to campaign with, he's achieved a lot but they won't rally round him but someone whom many here were cursing not because they hate him personally but because he made anambra state the poverty capital of the world. , owobokiri can attest to this. They are on this forum till date, even though they are now saying different things because Obi is one of them.

We can't continue this way, Obi knows and we know too that he won't win. That alone gives me joy as attested by the present governor of anambra state.

Talking about an achiever, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu stood tall among the rest. From healthcare, education, people building, institution, roads, rails, power, security and economy to name but a few. Why won't I vote him?

Lagos State alone cannot continue to carry Nigeria on its shoulder, every state must work. That's why I'm voting him.

Just to be clear, I have a structure of minimum of 1000 people on ground accross many states. We are all Batified. My state meetings alone with members of about 200 excluding their own families and friends are all Batified. My father is the traditional leader in my town and he's vigorously campaigning for the Jagaban of the universe and everyone in my town are all Batified.

Thank you

My Hope is Renewed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by mcmurphy132(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
T
Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by owobokiri(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Obaofaba:

Just to be clear, I have a structure of minimum of 1000 people on ground accross many states. We are all Batified. My state meetings alone with members of about 200 excluding their own families and friends are all Batified. My father is the traditional leader in my town and he's vigorously campaigning for the Jagaban of the universe and everyone in my town are all Batified.

Thank you

My Hope is Renewed.

Bla bla bla bla bla
Taaaaah
See him nyansh..
Can you renew hopelessness?
In Akwa Ibom, we will not just press your agbadorian necks, we will break it..
Some of you have been so brutalized and traumatized by successive Evil governments in the country over the years that you have now developed the political equivalent of Stockholm syndrome! You now massively love your oppressors! You want to be ruled either by a drug addict or a persistent thief. You become sick at the thought of being rescued! You love your pitiable life as a Tinubu serf!
We understand this. Help is coming. You will be saved!
Peter Obi will save you from yourself, Oh ye agbadorian sons of the Bourdillion masquerade

7 Likes

Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by christejames(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is so beautiful kiss kiss

Tell me why you don't want to have an energetic president to pilot your affairs?

ObiDatti is a goal!

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by Nwaetche(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
It baffles me where a clearly educated fellow like @Obaofaba based on mundane, ethnic and religious consideration would be supporting a clearly spent force like Tinubu as president.

Why should even someone use Tinubu's Lagos as a measure of success. Have you ever visited Cairo, Jo'burg, New Delhi, etc to see how other comparable cities are faring.

What has Tinubu and his minions done for Lagos except to set such a promising city backward for more than 50 years.

Lagos is the most indebted state without any tangible thing to show for it. Tinubu's Legacy remains a bogus IGR that ultimately ends in his pocket. he talks about a phantom blueprint that are not known to anyone. Have you ever seen Tinubu's blueprint for lagos? If yes, could you kindly publish it here for us to have a look.

He runs a mafiaso form of politics where he determines who gets what in lagos. He has been building an ordinary light rail for ages without completion.

Every economic and political activity revolves around him and his cronies. HPolitics is a family business where the wife, son, daughter, in-laws are all partakers. Does the Son even have any business except political patronage? If Tinubu loses lagos today, Seyi will go bankrupt immediately the signage business is taken away from him.

Other equivalent cities are building high speed underground tubes and setting first class high infrastructure for teeming population.

Lagos as a mega city do not have a functional tap borne water or central sewage system. There is no high speed internet and you are here telling us about an archiac insanely corrupt man coming to be a president.

Leave Tribalism and religious bigotry for once so that the country can grow. If your Oduduwa is a country would ever chose someone like Tinubu above an erudite professor Osibanjo to rule such a country?

Just because most educated Nigerians have allowed polical hangers-on and ethno-religious champions like yourself to determine how we grow as a country.

I still urge Patriotic Nigerians not allow a Tinubu to happen to us.

Obaofaba:
Nigerians will not reward a failure with presidency. There should be benchmark for the people aspiring for the number one position of the land. Just being a governor is not enough, what are your achievements while you were in the office?

Obi has none. If anything, he grew the poverty rate by more than 100% yet he wants to be rewarded with the presidency.

If this man is voted in, people like Ikpeazu, Yahaya Bello and others performing abysmally low will one day seek to be rewarded with the position of the president. Haba na, Nigeria is not a banana republic.

I understand the south east needs to produce the president at some point, perhaps that is the only way Obi is qualified, however, they are not ready yet because they are not rallying round the best they have.

Ordinarily, the present governor of Emboyi state has something to campaign with, he's achieved a lot but they won't rally round him but someone whom many here were cursing not because they hate him personally but because he made anambra state the poverty capital of the world. , owobokiri can attest to this. They are on this forum till date, even though they are now saying different things because Obi is one of them.

We can't continue this way, Obi knows and we know too that he won't win. That alone gives me joy as attested by the present governor of anambra state.

Talking about an achiever, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu stood tall among the rest. From healthcare, education, people building, institution, roads, rails, power, security and economy to name but a few. Why won't I vote him?

Lagos State alone cannot continue to carry Nigeria on its shoulder, every state must work. That's why I'm voting him.

Thank you

My Hope is Renewed.

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by owobokiri(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nwaetche:
It baffles me where a clearly educated fellow like @Obaofaba based on mundane, ethnic and religious consideration would be supporting a clearly spent force like Tinubu as president.

Why should even someone use Tinubu's Lagos as a measure of success. Have you ever visited Cairo, Jo'burg, New Delhi, etc to see how other comparable cities are faring.

What has Tinubu and his minions done for Lagos except to set such a promising city backward for more than 50 years.

Lagos is the most indebted state without any tangible thing to show for it. Tinubu's Legacy remains a bogus IGR that ultimately ends in his pocket. he talks about a phantom blueprint that are not known to anyone. Have you ever seen Tinubu's blueprint for lagos? If yes, could you kindly publish it here for us to have a look.

He runs a mafiaso form of politics where he determines who gets what in lagos. He has been building an ordinary light rail for ages without completion.

Every economic and political activity revolves around him and his cronies. HPolitics is a family business where the wife, son, daughter, in-laws are all partakers. Does the Son even have any business except political patronage? If Tinubu loses lagos today, Seyi will go bankrupt immediately the signage business is taken away from him.

Other equivalent cities are building high speed underground tubes and setting first class high infrastructure for teeming population.

Lagos as a mega city do not have a functional tap borne water or central sewage system. There is no high speed internet and you are here telling us about an archiac insanely corrupt man coming to be a president.

Leave Tribalism and religious bigotry for once so that the country can grow. If your Oduduwa is a country would ever chose someone like Tinubu above an erudite professor Osibanjo to rule such a country?

Just because most educated Nigerians have allowed polical hangers-on and ethno-religious champions like yourself to determine how we grow as a country.

You are preaching to a masquerade!
These are Tinupoo urchins quartered in a room with laptops to cause chaos online . This is how these urchins earn their monthly wages.
This one is working overtime to make extra crumbs. He won't stop and he can't stop no matter how convincing you sound.. Brown envelopes move them not reason.
Corruption is everywhere..

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by IDENNAA(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nwaetche:

Those guys are hardened Tinubu paid agents who also have an arse to grind with Ndigbo. These guys are hateful ethnic bigots.

You are talking to a rock! Can't you see how unbelievably illogical they sound? They know they are senseless in their reasoning....lol

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by IDENNAA(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
owobokiri:

Bla bla bla bla bla
Taaaaah
See him nyansh..
Can you renew hopelessness?
In Akwa Ibom, we will not just press your agbadorian necks, we will break it..
Some of you have been so brutalized and traumatized by successive Evil governments in the country over the years that you have now developed the political equivalent of Stockholm syndrome! You now massively love your oppressors! You want to be ruled either by a drug addict or a persistent thief. You become sick at the thought of being rescued! You love your pitiable life as a Tinubu serf!
We understand this. Help is coming. You will be saved!
Peter Obi will save you from yourself, Oh ye agbadorian sons of the Bourdillion masquerade

My brother , these guys are sick in the head. They are possessed with hate!

1 Like

Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by Jnkay: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
How can someone be bold enough to campaign APC to people with this higher cost of food stocks, petrol, transportation, electricity, diesel, cooking gas, education etc
Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by Jnkay: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Is only in Nigeria that you see witches and wizards on nairaland campaigning for APC. They do care about the pains of poor Nigerians but after their 40k stipend from Tinubu and APC.
Re: More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom by stacyadams: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jnkay:
How can someone be bold enough to campaign APC to people with this higher cost of food stocks, petrol, transportation, electricity, diesel, cooking gas, education etc
. grin They are zombie's... The great fela sang a song for them in the 80s..."zombie e zombie..zombie no dey move unless u tell am to move,zombie no dey think unless u tell am to think.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Rivers State / Over-voting Exist Only In Six Polling Units — Gov Adeleke’s Witness Confirms / Obi Is Even A Greater Problem To Tinubu Than Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.