Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison (30307 Views)

SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs / SA Police Shocked As Thieves Dig Up Grave & Steal Corpse (PICS) / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by SirJerrie(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nothing dey this life o...

Wickedness everywhere everyday
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by MiaBeer(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Women should be careful in their dating and marriage choices. There are lots of evil and creepy men out there.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Blake755: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
He doesn't deserve an easy death angry sad
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by DIVAD2000: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

"Society has no place for a man like wiseone28. The police force has no place for an officer like wiseone28. Enhle and Sithembile deserve justice. They had their whole lives and he recklessly took away their future and left us in deep hurt and unbearable suffering."

They all deserve death. . If God could snatch air away from these genders this world would be a better place

Including the one you came as a sperm from.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by zudozz: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
See 2 utu wey this eediot waste?

He for just keel himself leave those ones for boys wey still wan live!
[b][/b]
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by skales67(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
There is something fishy about this case. Maybe there is something those girls know which some people didn't like and used the officer to kill them both and then killed him in prison so he could not say anything

1 Like

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Dukeofotukpo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Wow he is crazy.

Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.

Pussy ass nigga you ran but you will be here ranting like tiger gen
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Burruchaga71(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
South Africa is the worst place to live in the world.
Am talking with experience.
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Arian247(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

They all deserve death. . If God could snatch air away from these genders this world would be a better place

God is not man, else your prayer might had been answered and an unfortunate being like you wouldn't have been born to this world cause Woman no fit born pikin without Man.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by wiseone28: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
loosecanon50:

Yes, in this case the man deserves death….but you’re so full of bitterness to say all men deserve death because of the sins of one man.

It’s your gender who brought sin in this world. If God had sucked out the air from eve’s lungs after she was deceived by the serpent, that is what would have made the world a better place today.
Still surprise you haven't know she is a guy
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Konjiboii: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Rip to the deceased ,a full length picture would have been nice though.
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Babastrong(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Slawomirr post=119299078]Damnnn niggar

Easy one

Sail to helll

As in force a hive of bees down his throat
Then rub gasoline in his mouth to further infuriates the bees

We will all sit and watch as the bees torment him from within [ Easiest way to die. Lol.]
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Babastrong(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Teeroyzimma post=119305682]Wow he is crazy.

Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.

[ Which country?
The country that your fathers tried hard to tear apart? May the spirits of those who fought for the unity of nigeria never allowed those people who still hide biafra agenda in their minds to rule nigeria.]
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by teepain: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Vos1:
you're an idiot

That guy you quoted is a very idiotic and mad fellow. They are talking about the avoidable death of two young ladies and all the idiot could do was to bring in his stupid politics.

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by BRATISLAVA: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Rape and murder culture are prevalent in most patriarchal societies.
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by DaddyRochie1642: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
olisaEze:
In all my travels around Nigeria and around the world, i have discovered that it is only in those places where beautiful girls abound that their men are most useless and easily prone to violence! No wonder Naija boiz are like gold in SA. I can’t imagine anyone killing any of those beautiful girls up there for whatever reason. Even if they’re jezebels, just boink ur own and move on! My girlfriend my girlfriend.... broda she’s not ur property, it’s just ur turn! undecided

This your observation is top quality.

When Females are in an environment especially the attractive females, it brings out that deep competitive spirit bestowed in men, that's why you see a shy guy suddenly becoming bold to impress the females around him at the moment and in so doing, some men are sore losers that when the loose out on the female they're interested in, refuses to accept defeat and that defeat turns to rage and before you know, there's violence.

Men tend to become more aggressive and displaying violent tendences most especially when pretty attractive females are around.... Am sure you must have noticed how men treat their fellow men when an attractive lady is around him, just observe and you'll see an invisible war of egos those men are fighting behind the scenes, that's why you hear men start bragging alot when an attractive female is around and when one of them out brags the others, observe closely, you can smell the aggression and violence around the corner from those guys that he outbragged to win the lady grin

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Reckyd123(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
You go still collect gbola this night as you collect yesterday's night. You go later come here the cap nonsense. Tueh

Candidlady:
angry

"Society has no place for a man like wiseone28. The police force has no place for an officer like wiseone28. Enhle and Sithembile deserve justice. They had their whole lives and he recklessly took away their future and left us in deep hurt and unbearable suffering."

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by SlyFoxxProblem: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
He must be related to Obrigardo. This is how Obrigardo’s wretched life will end too. He will commit suicide after killing his two Ashawo girlfriends once he realizes just how useless his entire existence is. Such a pathetic fool with nothing to live for.
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by HAD3S(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Easy one

Sail to helll

We will all sit and watch as the bees torment him from within

Aswear guy you no go make heaven[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Bukky001(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
loosecanon50:

Yes, in this case the man deserves death….but you’re so full of bitterness to say all men deserve death because of the sins of one man.

It’s your gender who brought sin into this world. If God had sucked out the air from eve’s lungs after she was deceived by the serpent, that is what would have made the world a better place today.

You're too much cool
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by everythinggirly(f): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hmmmm...
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Mercury12(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wrong moves.
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Mikespecialone(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Maybe they were lesbi*** and he caught them in the act
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Gwhizzy: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Wow he is crazy.

Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

Na Tinubu do am? You don’t have to swear for anyone. Anyone can vote who they like.
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Desusi: 1:33am On Dec 21, 2022
ecolime:
Naija Psychos are learners for where South Africa, Zambia & Kenya dem own dey. Bunch of weirdos.
That's serious! Where do we go from here? We thought we have had enough but............ Chai!
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Desusi: 1:38am On Dec 21, 2022
loosecanon50:

It’s your gender who brought sin into this world. If God had sucked out the air from eve’s lungs after she was deceived by the serpent, that is what would have made the world a better place today.
No doubt the girl is wrong, are you now blaming God?Two wrongs cannot make a right.
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by holysaint1(m): 1:49am On Dec 21, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Easy one

Sail to helll

We will all sit and watch as the bees torment him from within

Hmmm... Guy... You go wicked sha.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Tony4000: 3:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Very pathetic. Fine girl die, toto waste

1 Like

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by carsuperman: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

but you follow men more here on nairaland. I hope you die by accident but your death should be 2 days after the accident so you can feel pain before you go
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2022
They dont look like girlfriends , he dated two whorres and he paid with his life.
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Stop this your hatred for the male gender, it seems you have daddy issues , I would like to introduce you to a psychiatrist, I think you really need her help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her / Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos / Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison For Destroying EFCC Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.