Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes (12799 Views)

AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by macolino(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Day dreaming, bwala should wake up.. Same mumu lawyer that was defending Buhari has suddenly found love in Atiku...

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by maasoap(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/atiku-has-inherited-buharis-12m-northern-votes-bwala/

Just like that grin grin grin
These politicians just like deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Allisgud: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
All those who are using kids to vote,polling unit has been removed from ur houses
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Devil1Messenger: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hopemanfx:
nonsense.. till then
Its evidence bro
Tinubu will regret his life
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Mentor246(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Jack500: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Same thing we have been saying:
Atiku will win the North East and North West by over 60% of total votes cast.
Any politically naive Tinubu zombie can quote me anywhere
Tinubu is wasting his time in the North looking for votes, he should go and beg south east and south South for votes

Sha don't hang yourself in February, you never learn grin
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Devil1Messenger: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
I actually like the way the opposition party are relishing on their chances to win and ignoring or downplaying their major weakness of a divided front that requires urgent closing of ranks.

It will be too late when the reality set in that Tinubu has taken advantage of this their naivety and egocentric grandstanding.
Where is Tinubu strong hold currently?
Even his SW its not sure.
Atiku is taking over the North
Obi has already taken the SS and SE
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Nwaetche(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
My brother,

That was before BVN and electronic transfer of votes. It is not going to happen again.

The only hope for this strong men is vote buying. If Emefiele survives these rogues most of them will be retired from politics.

Jack500:
Daniel Bwala should keep fooling himself and PDP.

I remember 2019 Kano crowd for Atiku, at the end of the day, Atiku didn't get 30% of the votes of APC in Kano.

2023 won't be different.

Tinubu is Nigeria next president, you can stake your life.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Jack500: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nwaetche:
My brother,

That was before BVN and electronic transfer of votes. It is not going to happen again.

The only hope for this strong men is vote buying. If Emefiele survives these rogues most of them will be retired from politics.

We shall see grin grin
February no far again

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by OkutaNla: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
He inherited half filled stadium from Buhari, how Make Una dey use camera angles deceive unasef.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by asanausana91: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
The truth is that Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso will share those votes accordingly.

I just need Kwankwanso to stay put so he can get his own share of the votes, thereby making things easy for Peter Obi.
you are dreaming. The north will always support the north.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Juniorangel(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nobody will inherit Buhari's block vote

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Dicoomoba: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
adioolayi:
Story...

E be like say dem want to act...another movie again oo..

They want to tell..another story again ooo

Until PDP puts her house in order ....untill LP and NNPP come back under that umbrella...

I no see PDP defeating APC.

God bless you for splitting truth
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Chidex500: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Seun you no go update us with LP Campaigns? You're gradually turning into a bigot
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by asanausana91: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jack500:

I remember 2019 Kano crowd for Atiku, at the end of the day, Atiku didn't get 30% of the votes of APC in Kano.

2023 won't be different.

even Buhari will vote for Atiku. So fck up with that 2019 comparison. In 2019 I was a die hard supporter of APC but today me and my entire family will vote for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by asanausana91: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Buhari4dullard:
Which 12 million votes?

You mean INEC votes & child voters?
Go and watch PDP campaign rally in Katsina.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by stasius: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
I see APC disgraced in the coming election.

They may come a distant 3rd at the end of the election.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by stasius: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fear North!!!

angry grin grin grin grin angry

North will spring up surprises in this election! grin grin grin grin
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Jack500: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
asanausana91:
even Buhari will vote for Atiku. So fck up with that 2019 comparison. In 2019 I was a die hard supporter of APC but today me and my entire family will vote for Atiku.

You sense will return after you start seen the results, keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Ekugbeh(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
I tell people that PO is the next president
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Tinubu is wasting his time in the North looking for votes, he should go and beg south east and south South for votes

South east and south south are no go areas for Tinubu. He shouldn't even bother to beg for votes in those regions. Atiku will definitely beat him in those regions. Obi is definitely winning the south east regions.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Menclothing: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lopz Atiku or another person
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by ArewaTech1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jack500:

2023 won't be different.

2019 it was a northerner vs northerner.

now it's a northerner vs a southerner.
A southerner from Buhari's party...
A southerner whose wife & children are Christians.

I believe this is how some of our northern people will look at it.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by shortIGBOman: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
True talk. Over 12 million votes are waiting for Atiku in the North. With over 60% total votes of South East, Over 80% total votes of South South and 30% total votes from South West. Atiku is our next President

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by brain54(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Like it or north…

Atiku is the man to beat in the next election.

But from afar he seems like the underdog!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by KanwuliaExtra: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
By the time THE NORTHERNERS dupe TINUBU finish ehn?
FAKE-MUSLIM-REAL MUSLIM ticket and all. cheesy

Only RIGGING with the help of INEC can save BALA BLUUUUUUUU. . . . .
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by shortIGBOman: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
macolino:
Day dreaming, bwala should wake up.. Same mumu lawyer that was defending Buhari has suddenly found love in Atiku...

The way he defended Buhari and Buhari won, is the same way Atiku will win. grin

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

Mr no certificate has stated it clearly with his body language that he hates South South and South East.....

A brother who dethroned his fellow Brother from South SOUTH has nothing to offer the SOUTH as a whole.,....

He doesn't believe in SOUTH!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by Ojiofor: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
By the time THE NORTHERNERS dupe TINUBU finish ehn?
FAKE-MUSLIM-REAL MUSLIM ticket and all. cheesy

Only RIGGING with the help of INEC can save BALA BLUUUUUUUU. . . . .

That is the Bula Bah right there maka Chineke grin
Re: Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes by KanwuliaExtra: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ojiofor:

That is the Bula Bah right there maka Chineke grin

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Warns Citizens Over Shi’ites Protest In Abuja, Others / 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years / Lagos Assembly Summons Contractor Of Itokun-Ikorodu Poorly Constructed Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.