Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

2023: We’ll Beat Them Silly, Tinubu Brags In Calabar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We’ll Beat Them Silly, Tinubu Brags In Calabar (468 Views)

Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly / 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: We’ll Beat Them Silly, Tinubu Brags In Calabar by leethebee: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
With his right fist punching the air high above his head, Senator Ahmed Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has declared victory for his party ahead of the 2023 election by announcing that the APC would beat other political parties silly in the election.

Speaking in Calabar on Tuesday during a town hall meeting to engage with stakeholders of the party in Cross River State, he told the cheering crowd that he has all it takes to win and rule the country and turn it to a haven of peace and prosperity for all Nigerians.

Apparently referring to his opponents, the APC presidential candidate said: “They have no past, they have no experience, no track record, no integrity so all they do is resort to insults and abuses.

Who will win the 2023 Presidential Election? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

“But they don’t bug me; they know I’m from Tinubu Square. I can wrestle but I can’t wrestle with the pig.

“What is my concern is the development of Nigeria and that is what I will do as President.”

He said Nigerians all have been disappointed one way or the other but the time had come to look beyond and focus on the development of the country, which holds better history for all.

“It is our fault in this country that these past 60 years we have not made progress. But moving Nigeria forward is a task that must be done,” he declared.

He reconciled the party’s governorship candidate in the state, Senator Bassey Otu and his co-contender, Senator John Enoh.

Earlier, Senator Ben Ayade, the governor of the state, said Tinubu has been brought by God at this time of Nigeria’s political history to rescue the country.

He called on him to focus on agriculture and human development to ease the high rate of suffering and hunger in the country.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We’ll Beat Them Silly, Tinubu Brags In Calabar by Brendaniel: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 2023: We’ll Beat Them Silly, Tinubu Brags In Calabar by ELOGBO: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
He thinks General election is APC primaries
Re: 2023: We’ll Beat Them Silly, Tinubu Brags In Calabar by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bamayi” which means ” we are not doing “

(1) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Suspends Consultant Who Executed $106 million Water Project / Buhari Signs Institute Of Mortgage Brokers And Lenders Of Nigeria Bill Into Law / Why PDP May Lose Kogi West Senatorial Seat, Again By Nayo Jude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.