Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas (47859 Views)

Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Olumoses4u: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Uchenna10:

God bless you for fraud?

Did I mention fraud here?
Can’t you work legitimately?
You even saw that I said the blessings of the lord makes rich and adds no sorrow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Uchenna10(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Olumoses4u:

Did I mention fraud here?
Can’t you work legitimately?
You even saw that I said the blessings of the lord makes rich and adds no sorrow
l

I was referring to people doing fraud.....some guys do come out here to talk about grace in yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by hustler2828: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Neroo22:
lol no b para mode bro,I de Yan boys way wan enter game,cos me na old taker nd we know as e go,but we sef done okay, na jst advise mk u no waste time go learn bombing work else u go de disappointed,if u ready fr tinx involve, nd if u tink say na loading nd topup, u go c as e dey go for street bro,who get ear mk e hear...nd who de giv una nonsense orientation say plus the comot life,lol, mk u go ask baba Wella wetin e run fr u,mk person no exchange ur Life span giv one politicians in exchange fr money...oga as u run plus, u go de bomb,as in sleepless night ooh,no let all this ritualist ,money de appear for there wardrobe every morning without lappy deceive u...u gat to work bro,even if u plus....no be only gee niggaz de plus, pastor,market woman,omo contractor,all carry plus na wetin Dem no de Yan u,even ur popsy man fit run,mk Dem de deceive u
Bro leave that talk, blackman with juju matter. Guys are making huge banks without involving themselves in any vodoo. The orientation and level of awareness in scamming is just poor unlike Asians, and US. Man will pick 10m the first he will do is either buy a house, car, bling bling or spend lavishly on women and clubbing. He doesnt even bother to invest in educating himself on how to improve his game or buy updated tools to make his game easy. Na to still use free vpn, outdated tools and formats, when men are arlready using socks5 proxy to farm dating accounts, phishing for bank logs. and even printimg their own checks and verification IDs. That is one thing I love about the white man, they are of the firm belief that there is room for improvement and learning never stops. The other day an Asian fraudster was usning deepfake to play a live cam chatting with me. Remain, black man, black and white Tv, for still be gold, and I believe we for still dey see mottor dey run.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Olumoses4u:

Na because you nor get update na make you think say na only matters you fit take money
Men dae updated on a legit levels wey they burst of 10k dolls daily, 1m dolls nor go dull yourself
Put your hope in God and you go see the Mavelous work for your life
bro no b matter of update bro,all work balls down to America work and I know as e dey go,from postpaid to Western Union plus and boa,ato and many more bro...that person way de make 10k fr gee level no go tell u de koko,my gee the run BTC till today bro,I know as e go but dis guy no go fit tell u,gee de drop format,link ,even giv me site but still bro,e no easy as u dey portray am,so which work now,shebi na Ali or mt103, and flashing, boys way I know atleast the c road small now,na spammers but as if devil remember u,all the mail with link go land fr spam Folder fr lead, normal banking pay me huge with consignment,but believe Dem don tear eye,from Canada to yanked and Aussie,still yet to wait fr una update...go asaba nd Edo and c wat is happening,Dem no de tell person shaa as e de go,even all this lekki boys and demons bro,this guys carry better jazz,as in one my guy paddy get like four account,with nothing less than 200metres, I no say gee on a normal no dey pay bro,e fit pay u, but not big as to cruise life,if you say u dey enter H.K as it stands now,u go regret am,I no dey Yan u say mk una no Yan anybody,I start game from smiggle to 2go way back 2007, so as e de upgrade we know as e de go...so I wan de kind update,is it inheritance, banking or wat shaaa,that one dey

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by themanderon: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Greatdand007:

Boys way Dey cash out still Dey cash out steady with no jazz na you no get better update forget

Dat cashout wey dem dey do go soon turn to lifetime of pain and sorrows. Na wetin I don c. crime does not pay and don't ever think you are better than those that are suffering the consequences of their deeds. Do not be deceived. Actions carry consequences. Some for good some disastrous that ends in everlasting sorrows.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
hustler2828:

Bro leave that talk, blackman with juju matter. Guys are making huge banks without involving themselves in any vodoo. The orientation and level of awareness in scamming is just poor unlike Asians, and US. Man will pick 10m the first he will do is either buy a house, car, bling bling or spend lavishly on women and clubbing. He doesnt even bother to invest in educating himself on how to improve his game or buy updated tools to make his game easy. Na to still use free vpn, outdated tools and formats, when men are arlready using socks5 proxy to farm dating accounts, phishing for bank logs. and even printimg their own checks and verification IDs. That is one thing I love about the white man, they are of the firm belief that there is room for improvement and learning never stops. The other day an Asian fraudster was usning deepfake to play a live cam chatting with me. Remain, black man, black and white Tv, for still be gold, and I believe we for still dey see mottor dey run.
now u come,u sef de game, shebi 911 I de use chop POF before the come comot,I no fit use vpn bro, highest rdp,still e no still giv me joy reach now, tinder verification no b here or I go use 30k card match VPN go comot me online within 10mins of logging, spamming tools no be here as well bro,most leads don cast...wat if I tell u say loaders nd boys de use voodoo collect cc as it stands now,sure sure update dey,but bro,na big investment to get better tools.. beside u na old taker from ur comment,na guy man u be

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ogbemuo:

I've met a lot of person's that called themselves yahoo boy's, they can't even construct good sentence to convince a potential client, how do you expect such person to cash out, some say it's grace, but yahoo is a Brain work, which requires consistency and you'll definitely see results.
as it stands bro no be brain work, give it a test,any Guy way enter her now and one way go learn carpenter,check the two who go blow pass if the later no put hand fr plus, frgt brain work nd update shaa,una de make me laugh shaa,boys fr ur area no go talk as e go but on that, give a try,and see if u no go waste ur six months say u de learn bombing,nd regret am

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Biyama26: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Neroo22:
I swear bro, normal,as I de work na direct billing ooh bfr,jst say mk Dem giv de guy try fr that level,e cast, nothing sup,mk we share update, reply my dm

Bro I want to learn oo
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by iseoluwanimi: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
They are spoiling the future and face of this generation with this kind of nonchalant attitude. must they come online and share unreasonable stuffs like this.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Suleiman45(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
azpekuliar:
This one think say na by muscle to run scam, if na by muscle why CR7 neva win world cup? grin
watin concern CR7 with ur mattar cry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Biyama26:

Bro I want to learn oo
go learn trade or digital stuff ooh,e no easy as u de see am so,frgt boys fr area nd most niggaz capping here, gee is not easy as Dem said,unless u wn do extra ordinary tin,because dis game no be make I try and see if na my calling,na just orientation I de give u so,u can't do wat de are doing bro, even on clean hand,can u be awake fr a long day without sleep,can u endure if after nursing CLient come match. Billing e no chest,wen u don pen out wetin u go use ur cashout money do, so u can do all this bro.....if u can try ur hand on crytpo trading u go c money,on clean level shaa

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by kay29000(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
TechGallery:
Lazy boys everywhere. Instead of him to use the same data and learn programming that will change his life, he's busy accruing curses upon his life.
What a life!

I don't think this one head fit carry programing.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
IrepChrist:
You see, I once had a friend back in my university days. He told me about a conversation between himself and his dad who was living abroad that time.

Dad: Ola, you know what, there are lots of things I could have done in this country to make money but I can't do it because of you and your sister. I have seen how people make fast money.

I understand that whatever I do would have consequences and you and your sister will reap of these consequences.

This taught my friend a great lesson and he stopped puting his dad under pressure for money.

Few years later, before we went for our NYSC Ola won US visa lottery. Today he is a Pastor in the US and he is doing very well by God's grace.

We all know our leaders have failed us. But our youths that are into cyber crime and its accompanied fetish practices are only incurring courses on themselves and their children unborn.

Please quit crime, work hard and trust in God. All will be well.

Jesus loves you.

Just like that

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by kay29000(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Funny... not even sure how this white understands this accent... it's pretty funny

Lol. They just pick a few words and try to guess what he is saying. Just like how they do with Jamaicans.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Uchenna10(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Neroo22:
bro no b matter of update bro,all work balls down to America work and I know as e dey go,from postpaid to Western Union plus and boa,ato and many more bro...that person way de make 10k fr gee level no go tell u de koko,my gee the run BTC till today bro,I know as e go but dis guy no go fit tell u,gee de drop format,link ,even giv me site but still bro,e no easy as u dey portray am,so which work now,shebi na Ali or mt103, and flashing, boys way I know atleast the c road small now,na spammers but as if devil remember u,all the mail with link go land fr spam Folder fr lead, normal banking pay me huge with consignment,but believe Dem don tear eye,from Canada to yanked and Aussie,still yet to wait fr una update...go asaba nd Edo and c wat is happening,Dem no de tell person shaa as e de go,even all this lekki boys and demons bro,this guys carry better jazz,as in one my guy paddy get like four account,with nothing less than 200metres, I no say gee on a normal no dey pay bro,e fit pay u, but not big as to cruise life,if you say u dey enter H.K as it stands now,u go regret am,I no dey Yan u say mk una no Yan anybody,I start game from smiggle to 2go way back 2007, so as e de upgrade we know as e de go...so I wan de kind update,is it inheritance, banking or wat shaaa,that one dey

U be baba for game o........

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Uchenna10(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Neroo22:

U be baba for game o........the game don cast baba..no dey waste ur time to clear this people here.... who no go no go know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by hustler2828: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Neroo22:
now u come,u sef de game, shebi 911 I de use chop POF before the come comot,I no fit use vpn bro, highest rdp,still e no still giv me joy reach now, tinder verification no b here or I go use 30k card match VPN go comot me online within 10mins of logging, spamming tools no be here as well bro,most leads don cast...wat if I tell u say loaders nd boys de use voodoo collect cc as it stands now,sure sure update dey,but bro,na big investment to get better tools.. beside u na old taker from ur comment,na guy man u be
Match wey be recurrent and 3D secure site na you go card? Mbano na, tinder, jaumo, bumble korokoro men use deepfake verify accounts for my eyes, I wanted to learn the trade of this deepfake the cheapest PC requirement alone was $1800 I tried using google collab, google ban deepfacelab for training data, and the pro has a maximum of 12 hours. Guy leave am o guys they make bank steadily without vodoo. Untill dread take down recently a guy called Fushine was running a 6-month internet fraud training, enrollment fee is $250 and you willl have access to a store where you can buy genuine and vouched for tools, but acquiring and using these tools alone can cost at least $3-5k. The fact is trying to do fraud without investing money in it is just trial and error and a total waste of time. Yes i run fraud before my greatest problem was guilt, when oyibo cry for me, I no fit sleep for a whole day. Na the corporate fraud be the main thing wey I dey aim for now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Illegal1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Neroo22:
Mk e go get soap,who de beg CLient,if u wan do yahoo, do big no be by luck tin again,wetin ur eye see u take am

get soap...get soap...nah make 1 yahoo boy dey mad 4 my street like dis nah ooh....

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by hustler2828: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Neroo22:
Match wey be recurrent and 3D secure site na you go card? Mbano na, tinder, jaumo, bumble korokoro men use deepfake verify accounts for my eyes, I wanted to learn the trade of this deepfake the cheapest PC requirement alone was $1800 I tried using google collab, google ban deepfacelab for training data, and the pro has a maximum of 12 hours. Guy leave am o guys they make bank steadily without vodoo. Untill dread take down recently a guy called Fushine was running a 6-month internet fraud training, enrollment fee is $250 and you willl have access to a store where you can buy genuine and vouched for tools, but acquiring and using these tools alone can cost at least $3-5k. The fact is trying to do fraud without investing money in it is just trial and error and a total waste of time. Yes i run fraud before my greatest problem was guilt, when oyibo cry for me, I no fit sleep for a whole day. Na the corporate fraud be the main thing wey I dey aim for now.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by kay29000(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Princessdainty:
Can the white woman see his face? Does she see not that he's a black boy and a lowlife?

She can see his face. She's probably a lonely white woman... You'd be amazed what people are ready to do for someone that gives them the attention they strongly desire.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by azpekuliar: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Suleiman45:
watin concern CR7 with ur mattar cry

Na accidental discharge sir

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Illegal1:

get soap...get soap...nah make 1 yahoo boy dey mad 4 my street like dis nah ooh....
lol baba don run another tin giv de gee but on that boys de use gee cover up as it it bro,e b like una eyes nv c life, rich kids, go market,that woman way de sell pepper get doings in dark u sef no know...wat guys don't understand about spiritual work is,there are work to pave way,to cleans ur way,like awele nd all that but there are hot money ritual,if u go run am,if ur eyes see shege u take am...u tink say u run doings pass ur politicians and pastors,even hookup gals way de tie men down..mk I liv am fr another day,but as is stand if ur mind no Carry,no near anything bomb,if u doubt try

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Uchenna10(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
hustler2828:

Our own fraud na to open fb and IG begin bomb......we dey see shege... sleepless nights with no reply from CL...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by hustler2828: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
kay29000:

She can see his face. She's probably a lonely white woman... You'd be amazed what people are ready to do for someone that gives them the attention they strongly desire.

That is the true strength of dating scams, loneliness , depressed beings, old, fat & ugly, low self-esteem, desperation, etc. A rich married woman with everything will still have a young and hungry young man that will be oiling her kpekus because her husband doesn't satisfy her or is too busy to have time for her. Vice versa. Even our own Naija guys here will hustle from morning till night, they will barely eat good food or buy good clothes from the gains of their hustling, but one babe will cashout steadily from him. Honey i want to do my hair, please sub for me, thats why I love you, you are the best man in the whole wild world. Mugu ATM go bigin dispense cash in different denominations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Uchenna10(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Illegal1:

How u take know say na soap?..shey u follow am go collect am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by hustler2828: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Uchenna10:

Our own fraud na to open fb and IG begin bomb......we dey see shege... sleepless nights with no reply from CL...
That is the issue, an Asian guy verified one Omegele account for me, and in just 2 months of bombing work pay almost 3m, when this lady cry for me i wan run mad, if i close my eyes na her picture I dey see. Funny thing be say these assians no dey even use these accounts for dating scams, na for $100 extortions and to drive traffic to their affiliate links.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by alphaNomega: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Roboto11:
PI.MP.

Turning her out remotely.

Giving working from home a new meaning.

Yahoo Boys don dey work from home since laptops existed.

Dey play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Shebbs: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
TechGallery:
Lazy boys everywhere. Instead of him to use the same data and learn programming that will change his life, he's busy accruing curses upon his life.
What a life!

Please Baba Teach Me Programming?�����
Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Ogbemuo: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Neroo22:
as it stands bro no be brain work, give it a test,any Guy way enter her now and one way go learn carpenter,check the two who go blow pass if the later no put hand fr plus, frgt brain work nd update shaa,una de make me laugh shaa,boys fr ur area no go talk as e go but on that, give a try,and see if u no go waste ur six months say u de learn bombing,nd regret am

Guy for get that thing, any person wey dey well educated enter yahoo, know wetin e dey do, I've met a client in just one week he paid $5k and also bring his friends via referral link and they as well invested nothing less than $9k altogether, na person like you go they tell up coming one's say they can't make it unless them plus up which is not supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Uchenna10(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
hustler2828:

That is the issue, an Asian guy verified one Omegele account for me, and in just 2 months of bombing work pay almost 3m, when this lady cry for me i wan run mad, if i close my eyes na her picture I dey see. Funny thing be say these assians no dey even use these accounts for dating scams, na for $100 extortions and to drive traffic to their affiliate links.

Hmm....u refund her....be like say ur mind soft

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Neroo22: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ogbemuo:

Guy for get that thing, any person wey dey well educated enter yahoo, know wetin e dey do, I've met a client in just one week he paid $5k and also bring his friends via referral link and they as well invested nothing less than $9k altogether, na person like you go they tell up coming one's say they can't make it unless them plus up which is not supposed to be.
not doubting u,but all dis investment tin,maybe e new fr my ear, all together be say,even investment Dem de run as there leg de carry Dem,na instant blocking,mayb na u know wetin de pay u,no doubt

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scolds A White Woman For Not Sending Him Money For Christmas by Apiapia1ofMbano: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
If that woman ever give you shishi call me with evidence I will double what ever she has given you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes / Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.