Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) (3181 Views)

Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator / I Have A Google Coding Interview Coming Up. I’m Panicking!!! / Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by namikaze: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Add screenshots with your code and let's see it running and working pls

Not everyone have Jupiter installed to run your python code to check if it's correct.
I was under the impression that volunteer testers would use an online interpreter like pythontutor/jdoodle e.t.c. to run the testcases, I don't even use Jupiter myself. I don't think screenshots are good enough for judging. I can still send you them if you want tho.
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by davien(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Funny people, I just grasped loops very well today and feel really good about it, got into functional programming too and enjoy that also, especially using a spread operator to avoid mutating functions but referencing them. Web dev may seem funny to some but I love what I'm doing and if and when it's time to start hitting these algorithms I'll still face them with my full chest because na human being make am, no be God.
Besides, programming is an eternal learning journey.

Let's encourage each other like how foreigners do, it's only in Nigeria you'll see massive gatekeeping, lecturer go gatekeep grades, you sef go gatekeep programming. Rest, you and everyone struggles before you understand.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Ayinke93(f): 1:22am On Dec 23, 2022
lol. Honestly I don't know jack about the questions you posted sqlPAIN, but I can buy you dinner to ease this your obsession with feeling better than people because you are copying answers online. I no send your papa and stop tagging me to nonsense posts. Start getting paid first before you start calling people out for not knowing C. My css and javascript is feeding me fine and my employer is not complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by riseconsultancy(m): 1:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Ayinke93:
lol. Honestly I don't know jack about the questions you posted sqlPAIN, but I can buy you dinner to ease this your obsession with feeling better than people because you are copying answers online. I no send your papa and stop tagging me to nonsense posts. Start getting paid first before you start calling people out for not knowing C. My css and javascript is feeding me fine and my employer is not complaining.
Hello dear please can I ask for a favor?
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
truthCoder:

To solve this problem, you can iterate over the nodes and use the node colors and values to reconstruct the tree. Here's a rough outline of a possible solution:

Start with an empty list of edges.
Iterate over the nodes, starting from the first one. For each node, do the following:
If the current node is white, find the next black node in the list and create an edge between the two nodes with a value equal to the difference between their sv values.
If the current node is black, find the next white node in the list and create an edge between the two nodes with a value equal to the difference between their sv values.
Repeat this process until you have processed all the nodes.

function restoreTree(n: number, nodes: Array< [number, number] > ) : Array < [number, number, number] > {
const edges: Array<[number, number, number]> = [];
for (let i = 0; i < n; i++) {
const [ci, si] = nodes[i];
let j = i + 1;
while (j < n && nodes[j][0] === ci) {
j++;
}
if (j < n) {
const [cj, sj] = nodes[j];
edges.push([i + 1, j + 1, Math.abs(si - sj)]);
}
}
return edges;
}

Courtesy, ChatGPT.

Now you're copying from ChatGPT

next thing we'd hear is your site is under cyber attack.

grin
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Sleekcode:

next thing we'd hear blab about is your site is under cyber attack.

grin
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by truthCoder: 3:39am On Dec 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

next thing we'd hear is your site is under cyber attack.

grin

Every normal and sensible human who read my initial post here, saw my attribution (which was explicit) and my follow ups would understand that i simply gave an alternative view.

Yes, i asked chatGPT and wrote it here that it was an answer provided by chatGPT. (I clearly wrote courtesy of chatGPT under the post or are you mot smart enough to know that such attributions are not written by chatGPT?)

You have been going round my old threads on a personal vendetta, looking for where to pour your anger.

If you are a real programmer, you would know that every single valuable site in the world would one day get its fire test from potential hackers.

Yahoo, Facebook, Heroku, etc all had their close shaves with potential attacks recently. Are you better that the programmers in these organizations?

It is the attitude of never-do-wells like you that has made programming section on Nairaland dull. You have nothing to your name. NOTHING. Yet, you come here looking for where to expend your frustration.

You are simply frustrated with your unsuccessful life. Dont stop at this thread, dig further.

You are simply angry because i have no job for you.

That’s how you went to an old thread i opened when i wanted to sell off my 2012 MBP which was a core i7 with 16gb. You were asking the dumb question that who codes on a 2012 MBP.

You are simply an unhappy fellow.

It’s Christmas and I don’t know about your side, but i am here celebrating the successes of this year.

I have no space for a toxic slowpoke like you.
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 3:43am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

Every normal and sensible human who read my initial post here, saw my attribution (which was explicit) and my follow ups would understand that i simply gave an alternative view.

Yes, i asked chatGPT and wrote it here that it was an answer provided by chatGPT. (I clearly wrote courtesy of chatGPT under the post or are you mot smart enough to know that such attributions are not written by chatGPT?)

You have been going round my old threads on a personal vendetta, looking for where to pour your anger.

If you are a real programmer, you would know that every single valuable site in the world would one day get its fire test from potential hackers.

Yahoo, Facebook, Heroku, etc all had their close shaves with potential attacks recently. Are you better that the programmers in these organizations?

It is the attitude of never-do-wells like you that has made programming section on Nairaland dull. You have nothing to your name. NOTHING. Yet, you come here looking for where to expend your frustration.

You are simply frustrated with your unsuccessful life. Dont stop at this thread, dig further.

You are simply angry because i have no job for you.

That’s how you went to an old thread i opened when i wanted to sell off my 2012 MBP which was a core i7 with 16gb. You were asking the dumb question that who codes on a 2012 MBP.

You are simply an unhappy fellow.

It’s Christmas and I don’t know about your side, but i am here celebrating the successes of this year.

I have no space for a toxic slowpoke like you.

Keep on ranting Mr Quack!

I'll continue to expose your type!
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by truthCoder: 3:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

Izeogu Maduabuchi,

Dont let me have your time.

You are a small fry.

Few minutes and i have your real name, all social handles , your pictures and your life history.

LOL
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by SodiumValproate: 3:51am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

Izeogu Maduabuchi,

You are a small fry.

Few minutes and i have your real name, all social handles , your pictures and your life history.

LOL

grin
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by SodiumValproate: 3:51am On Dec 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

grin
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 3:54am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

Izeogu Maduabuchi,

You are a small fry.

LOL

What's so special having my names lol?

I dare u to have my time grin

You need an ID Mr Quack?
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by truthCoder: 3:55am On Dec 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

I will make you my work this morning.

That your small api that you created with no security, i will DDOS the living daylight out of it soon.

Sho lo stupid ni
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by truthCoder: 3:55am On Dec 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

What's so special having my names lol?

I dare u to have my time grin

You need an ID Mr Quack?

You think it is only your name that i have?

grin
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 3:58am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

That your small api that you created with no security, i will DDOS the living daylight out of it soon.

Sho lo stupid ni

The most basic form of attack

Grow up kid... won't take me more than 3 seconds to blacklist your useless ip grin
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 3:59am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

You think it is only your name that i have?

grin

You need an address?
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by SodiumValproate: 3:59am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

Sho lo stupid ni

Abeg you fit help me with your bots make I flood one network? cool

Na which protocol Dem the use?
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 4:01am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

Sho lo stupid ni

See the wannabe mentioning DDOS as if there's anything special in it.
Quack!
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by truthCoder: 4:02am On Dec 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

The most basic form of attack

Grow up kid... won't take me more than 3 seconds to blacklist your useless ip grin

LMAO.

You are still making mouth?

OK.

Your harvest don land today.

I would make you an example to all other dumbos like you on Nairaland here who think the world revolves around their school hostel.

Just wait.
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by truthCoder: 4:06am On Dec 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

You need an address?

Dont worry.

I have all that i need.

And your bravado in the face of oncoming bullets wont help you.

Sha hold on.

I am going through your reao life socials now.

FUTO graduate abi?

Your other name is Andrew abi?

Sha wait. Your breakfast would be ready soon
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 4:07am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

LMAO.

You are still making mouth?

OK.

Your harvest don land today.

I would make you an example to all other dumbos like you on Nairaland here who think the world revolves around their school hostel.

Just wait.

Mumus like yourself always amuse me lol.

Mr quack... I'm waiting to see what u can do lol.

I'll call you Quack until u show me what u can do.

Olodo
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 4:08am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

Dont worry.

I have all that i need.

And your bravado in the face of oncoming bullets wont help you.

Sha hold on.

I am going through your reao life socials now.

FUTO graduate abi?

Your other name is Andrew abi?

Sha wait. Your breakfast would be ready soon

Busy listing out irrelevant bullcraps.

I'm a proud FUTO Alumni Olodo.
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by truthCoder: 4:09am On Dec 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

See the wannabe mentioning DDOS as if there's anything special in it.
Quack!

Says the fool that commits .env files to github

Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 4:10am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

Says the fool that commits .env files to github

Na the nonsense way u wan do be this?

Was thinking there's something special ur about to do?

How about the DDOSing Mr Quack?
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by truthCoder: 4:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

Na the nonsense way u wan so be this?

Was thinking there's something special ur about to do?

How about the DDOSing Me Quack?

Is this not your api?

Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 4:13am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

Is this not your api?

MuMu that's my API

and my GitHub is public

Is this the lesson you're about to teach me? grin

You're even free to copy my codes Mr Quack! grin
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by truthCoder: 4:15am On Dec 24, 2022
Werey claims to have 3 years experience in HTML

LOL.

He even says Node.js and ‘their numerous subsets’

LWKMD

Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 4:17am On Dec 24, 2022
Olodo Mentioning me graduating from FUTO as if it's something I should be ashamed off.

I even graduated from one of the hardest departments in sciences.

Which school u even attend this Quack?

U want to compare yourself with Bonatheripper?

Pig
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by truthCoder: 4:18am On Dec 24, 2022
Sleekcode:
Olodo Mentioning me graduating from FUTO as if it's something I should be ashamed off.

I even graduated from one of the hardest departments in sciences.

Which school u even attend this Quack?

U want to compare yourself with Bonatheripper?

Pig

Dont rush.

Your footprints are everywhere.

Still in Afikpo Street, Calabar?
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 4:18am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:
Werey claims to have 3 years experience in HTML

LOL.

He even says Node.js and ‘their numerous subsets’

LWKMD

Mtcheew

Notify me when u Come up with something better...
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 4:20am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

Dont rush.

... would u like to pay me a visit?
Re: Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) by Sleekcode: 4:20am On Dec 24, 2022
truthCoder:

Dont rush.

Was I hiding my footprints?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please List Of Good Universities In Nigeria Offering Computer Science Bsc / Nairaland Uses Tables!! / Anybody Here Know How One Can Password/encrypt Sqlite Database in C++?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.