Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect (28234 Views)

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs / How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Kelvin3476: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mayeldah:
Where Islam grows, freedom dies

If you are a woman and still practising this religion, just beware, that's all I can say.

Same thing Buhari and his terrorist Islamists in Nigeria are planning to implement here. God forbid.

Nigeria will remian a secular state!
SHUT UP .
BUHARI NEVER PLANNED SUCH. INFACT HIS ADMINISTRATION HAVE APPOINTED MORE WOMEN THAN THE PAST ONES

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Brushstrokes20: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pathetic filth! undecided...
Imagine the perpetually backwards beings Lugard merged me with undecided
VOTE WISELY COME 2023!
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Geovanni412(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm.

Watch how the hypocritical beings will feed on this and bask in sheer delight.

The topic reads Afghanistan not Islam . Every country is entitle to its policy. The western countries signed gay marriage into law. The western media was quiet. Now the country they so much, the US worst nightmare. The Aghanistan taliban they couldnt defeat for 20years plus made a policy(which is not even confirm to be true yet). Every tom, d!ck and harry is now looking for spoon to dive in.

The West failed to defeat Afghanistan because the Afghans were determined to never allow their country's morals to become polluted. Every country has their own culture. The West should let them be. One Muslim youtuber best described the ridiculous morals of the West perfectly. He said : ' The West are divided by borders but united by rectal penetration'.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by ike007(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Feminists ...dem no born una well to go to Afghanistan..shebi una get power and can fight men...oya na

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by ASHIWAJU2023: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Se ori e pe bayi this one need urgent medical attention.
Ezeama400:
More reason Nigeria must reject Tinubu's demonic Muslim Muslim ticket

Christians wake up !!

Don't be allowed to to dominated because you are not second class citizens in your country
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Kelvin3476: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Basitelo1:
grin grin

Feminists where are u,, Come out now and protest and scream with ur voices grin grin

Pocohontas, Jennyclay, Siofra, and all u evening news paper come out and protest no b to dey here dey mk noise and shout broke boys everytime.

Bunch of sex starved, old and wrinkled grannies grin grin
THEY WANT MEN TO FIGHT OFF THIS MONSTERS, THEN THEY CAN COME OUT AND START SHOUTING FEMINISM.
LET THEM COME OUT NOW AND SHOW EQUALITY.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by ClearFlair: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm.

The topic reads Afghanistan not Islam . Every country is entitle to its policy. The western countries signed gay marriage into law. The western media was quiet. Now the country they so much hate, the US worst nightmare. The Aghanistan taliban they couldnt defeat for 20years plus made a policy(which is not even confirm to be true yet). Every tom, d!ck and harry is now looking for spoon to dive in.

Is it not what you love
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Dybala11(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm.

The topic reads Afghanistan not Islam . Every country is entitle to its policy. The western countries signed gay marriage into law. The western media was quiet. Now the country they so much hate, the US worst nightmare. The Aghanistan taliban they couldnt defeat for 20years plus made a policy(which is not even confirm to be true yet). Every tom, d!ck and harry is now looking for spoon to dive in.

I hate and condemn clampdown on women right in any form. - BUT a country just made a policy, a temporary one, maybe due to security issues, or to wade off western influence. The country has the right to make policy for it citizens in the best interest of the country or what they consider so.

The question is what the fvck is anybody going to do about it? Ask the evil western power to invade the country again for the third time?
This one is crying over a spoilt milk. Anything to make terrorists and their sympathizers wail is welcome. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Kelvin3476: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
NairalandGossip:
This is the kind of country that @Ihordspy want for himself and his generation.
.Supported the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan
. Support North Korea nuclear program

. Supporting Putin's war on Ukraine

. Supporting and enjoying the atrocities going on in the south East
....and also supporting a man as old as his ancestor Tinubu, to be president.

What will you call such a man

A DISGRACE TO MOTHER EARTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by sapeleboi(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Arizona or Canadian loud thank me lata
morikee:

Bro how far which weed is the best Christmas don dey set

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Nonexisting1: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hehehe. Vaginarians in that country have really suffered. Their feminists have all ran away, they can now rant from Europe and USA. grin

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by vickydevoka(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sometimes I love strict rules by Islam. See our Christian gals de just de misbehave anyhow

4 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by phemmyfour: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm.

I hate and condemn clampdown on women right in any form. - BUT a country just made a policy, a temporary one, maybe due to security issues, or to wade off western influence. The country has the right to make policy for it citizens in the best interest of the country or what they consider so.

The question is what the fvck is anybody going to do about it? Ask the evil western power to invade the country again for the third time?
Can you separate Afghanistan form Islam? The reason for taking such decision is influenced by Islam. Don't come here dey yarn Opata

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Yankee101: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Islam has brought untold suffering to the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by angelfallz(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Let me say this, it is obvious that Afghan men; husbands, fathers, brothers, uncles, nephews, male cousins are happy with the Taliban. Nothing good would happen for Afghan women, unless the men decide enough is enough with the Taliban.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Kelvin3476: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305459:
WTF shocked shocked shocked
This is what Boko Haram and Ipob cannibals want to turn our darling nation into.

Brutal deaths to all terrorists disturbing the peace of our darling nation.
They will never know peace in their miserable lives.
Along with their brainwashed and stupid supporters online and offline.
shey u the count urself as people wey the wish naija well ?

u are wishing 9ja citizens more harm that the two above mentions by supporting a muslem muslem ticket.

this is what will happen exactly if the muslem muslem ticket prevail in this election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by seunayantokun(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
There is a la'ada (reward) in aljaanah (heaven) for stopping women education. Because all humans are equal but terrorists are mire equal than others.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by fastanddubious(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

I know a day will come all these Arab bullshit will stop
How can I reach u boss?
Make I send pm?
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by juman(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
That action contradicts islam.
Prophet of islam emphasized on training of females. He said if you train a female is like you train the world.

The taliban is mad group of people.
They like their wives to be treated by female doctors and nurses, how can that achieved without training the women?

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Jellia(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
HonNL:
Higher education ministry issues indefinite order three months after thousands sat entrance exams

SOURCE
Allah is great!
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by bunnae(f): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm.

You should have ended this speech with the truth. America operates its government outside of religion. In fact their constitution prohibits it.

The Taliban government is strictly based on the directives from their holy book.

Be talking well if you wanna shade people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Humble25(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm.

The question is what the fvck is anybody going to do about it? [/b]
They are already displaying their hypocracy and foolishness.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Wainey: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
bestman09:
sad
More reason we should be wary of the Muslim Muslim ticket of the APC in the presidential election
This isnt about muslims.
We have muslims in SW that loves education.
This is just pure brainwashed terrorists

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Burgerlomo: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Just imagine, I thank God say no be dia dem born me
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by jojothaiv(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Waiting for political correctness commentaries as usual..

1,2..... Let them roll with their salvos...
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by OLULAW: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
I don't know why people are surprised by this development. They're head slammers and followers of the 6th century illiterate and paedophile.

3 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Kelvin3476: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
juman:
That action contradicts islam.
Prophet of islam emphasized on training of females. He said if you train a female is like you train the world.

The taliban is mad group of people.
They like their wives to be treated by female doctors and nurses, how can that achieved without training the women?
DO ISLM OR QUORAN SUPPORT BLASPHEMY ?
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by oluwasegun007(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Funke!

WTF
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by Hassanmaye(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm.

Wow
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by charli5(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm.

Answer questions squarely. You always don’t need to bring the west into the topic.
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by ufotunang: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Backward style of government
Re: Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect by angelfallz(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Well, I personally know 2 ladies that ran away from Islam. They are both Yorubas though. The second I asked how she was able to cope because her elder sister and parents are still Muslims. She said that Yorubas don't carry religion on their head. Which is a Kudos to Yorubas, unlike my Igbo brothers and Hausa brothers cool
Funny enough, the 2 ladies have never met each other and don't know each other. But when I asked why they converted to Christianity they gave me similar answers, I asked them at different times. Asin months between the 1st and the 2nd. The 1st told me she did not find what she was looking for in Islam, the 2nd said she wants to be saved, she wouldn't be saved in Islam.
When I asked the 2nd what about her sister she said her sister is not lucky to be saved, she is lucky.
Zooposki:
No greater oppression to women than ISLAM. I get surprised as a woman to see women follow and defend that religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. / Cameroonian Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For The Late Queen. Pics And Video / Donald Trump Assassination Attempt Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.