Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom (39642 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by julaion: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of aviation fuel!

Peter should save the environment and stop emitting carbon for a fictional course.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Congregation of Diaspora's spare parts dealers and emergency billionaires of fake merchandise and the white stuff.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by nnamdi640: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
If people can come out like this without be paid to do so unlike other candidates, then you should know that Obi really deserve respect. One of the hardest things to do is to force people out without expecting anything from anybody. God bless Obi, God bless Nigeria, above all, God bless all obidients.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by MiaBeer(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Normal Nigerian youths are now involved. Not grandfathers and broom waving urchins. shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by jaytee01(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:
A better Nigeria is all we want

True!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by gwatanayoel: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peter Obi ontheway to move Nigeria forward 2023
We are here for for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by julaion: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
The shock that await both pdapc 2023 most of them go get heart attack

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Ogbuefi2020: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Home of ur numerous side chicks indeed. The way some of u Igbo pple behave nd talk down on others is the reason some pple are skeptical abt supporting Obi. U guys only value others when u need help frm them
What sort of nonesense is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Tareq1105: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Disappointment awaits them that put their hope in a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by obyrich(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:
Jesus and Zachaeus comes to mind.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Edipet(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dear Peter obi,
Sorry for not attending your rally today,.. I was engaged with something, but I really assure you that on the election day, you are going to have my vote and The one of my family

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by gwatanayoel: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peter Obi ontheway to move Nigeria forward
We are for you.
Wish great success

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by 1gbdata: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
We are obidient

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by SHINJA: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Home of ur numerous side chicks indeed. The way some of u Igbo pple behave nd talk down on others is the reason some pple are skeptical abt supporting Obi. U guys only value others when u need help frm them

Too bad .
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Blaze14k: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:

So for ur mind na apc go bring better nigeria oga go brekete video on youtube and see what these cabal are doin to nigeria economy. Pdp and apc are the same. You guys are bunch of criminal on mafia suit

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by snowball11(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:

Better Nigeria roast your scrotum there! grin

All the better Nigeria your gworo-chewing daddy give you and your fellow urchins never reach you, abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by mokkalu1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:
I always knew you were nothing more than a jobber. Don't worry, you'll become ashamed of your statements here in a few years to come. The next decade will be too hot for folks like you.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by jadyclem(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
midashenry:
Peter Obi has the whole of SS and SE in the bag. It is a movement and soon NC and part of SW will become Obidient cool

Don't be deceived, he doesn't have south east in the bag. Southeast that will declare "no election on biafra land" on election day to scare voters from coming out that you're saying he's bagged? Story!

I'm a staunch supporter of Obi, but happenings in the east is making me lose hope on him. Atiku already has a 90% chance of getting block votes from the north, while Obi's chance of getting block votes from the east is not even up to 50% simply because Igbos don't know how to play politics despite being a major tribe and they'll be shouting marginalization up and down.

Igbos are their own enemies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by ufotunang: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Yes our next president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Omookunnimi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
They wise this time. They use small venue so that they won't be disgrace as that of Kogi state.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Guyman01: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
He is their beloved Son-in-law

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by 1Dray(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
benuejosh:
I feel for this man.

Instead of him to save his money and rebuild his burnt ‘Next Cash n Carry’, online party members with no voters cards are just deceiving him.

You should feel for yourself instead, you wannabe politician. Whoever you support always end up losing election. You supported GEJ in 2015 and he lost woefully. You supported Atiku in 2019 and he failed woefully. You're now supporting Atiku again, isn't it obvious he will fail woefully again?

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by funkemary(f): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Obi to the world. Emilokan should rest

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Shikini: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Great
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Owologbo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
ecolime:
Peter Obi is the reason why you Nairaland urchins have a job. Without him in the game, Tinubu wouldn't have recruited you lots.

Always say a word of prayers for him whenever you wake up in the morning. Please learn to appreciate your destiny helper. Don't be ungrateful.

Of all people to reply, na that thing you come your precious time to reply?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Indispensable85(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Very poor outing. Just like a senatorial rally.
Obi has been advised to stop using stadium after the Kogi disaster. Hahahahahahahaha.......I laff oooooo.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by AmuRubber(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
julaion:
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by sapele914(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Peter Babatunde Obi we know,
Peter Babatunde Obi we support!!!

We reject shaky shaky baba,
We reject the old demented criminal,
We reject a thief whose life is covered in secrecy,
We reject old thieves who cannot show us their primary/secondary school classmates whether dead or alive.
If not a form of political demented dementia, what concerns APC & Tinubu with Awka Ibom?

Be sorry for Atiku & pdp, they will forever curse the Betrayer.

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Pclemenza: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
You will agree with me that the Pictures below are very or Presidential.

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
JasonScoolari:
To a daft fellow like you, everybody supporting Obi is Igbo.
The funny thing is that u can't hide who u are. I've worked nd interracted with so many of ur pple that i can even identify them in a faceless forum like nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Wainey: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nastrademus:
I'm left with the choice of tinubu, Atiku and Peter obi and you expect me in my right senses not to vote for Peter obi, please let's look beyond tribal and religious sentiments and vote PO
Obi seems to be the least of the three devils when it comes to corruption, anyone chosing Atiku or Tinubu is just cos of tribal sentiment and not genuine.
But the man PO is apologetic to Ipob terrorist and thats the fear.
We do not want a repeat of Fulani herdsmen in the south just like it was in the north cos of Bubu.

I just pray he address that menace if he wins, we dont want anyone forcing us to sit@Home in the SS region
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by sapele914(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pclemenza:
You will agree with me that the Pictures below are very or Presidential.
Judas Himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-at-home In Southeast Has No Economic Impact On Nigeria - Reno Omokri / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA / Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.