Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom (39666 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Chidex500: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:
A better Nigeria is all we want
You always stand on the side of evil. When will your father BAT do that which is honourable (to resign).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Karemarealty288(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
ecolime:
Peter Obi is the reason why you Nairaland urchins have a job. Without him in the game, Tinubu wouldn't have recruited you lots.

Always say a word of prayers for him whenever you wake up in the morning. Please learn to appreciate your destiny helper. Don't be ungrateful.

Poor hungry fellow....

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by sapele914(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
effort1:

No, my dog is worth more than Tinubu.
Calabarian you that cannot even feed Yourself properly? how much is a can of jojo dog food now?
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by sapele914(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Chidex500:

You always stand on the side of evil. When will your father BAT do that which is honourable (to resign).
Judas was cursed, cannot imagine what is going through the membranes of Ndi Anambra?

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by ufuosman(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Na Igbo matter go kee you las las. grin

Keep crying.
I thought u wanted to deny ur tribe?
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by toneroforever(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
JasonScoolari:
While Tinubu is busy looking for Pigs to fight, H.E, Mr. Peter Obi is reaching out to well meaning Nigerians for their overwhelming support.

Thank You Akwa Ibom, home of my numerous side chics.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

Akwa Ibom & Cross River states are blessed with natural beautiful women that can cook as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by toneroforever(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305792:

Peter Obi sef don tire...

Bia Manna, behave yourself oo
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by chikason22(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:
Please get lost. You can't be seeking for a better Nigeria while still supporting your oppressors. Na serious curse be that nah. Go and support your criminal party with their criminal candidate. Once more , get out of here. Tinubu's urchins are not allowed.

Meanwhile....

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by berrystunn(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of aviation fuel!

Peter should save the environment and stop emitting carbon for a fictional course.

Peter OBI is the next president of Nigeria.

His picture is going to be in too many offices across Nigeria for 8yrs. you should start getting use it it now .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Franchise21(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:
Your BAT presidential candidate can't guarantee us that. I pity for you and your likes come May 29th 2023

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Chidex500: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
sapele914:
Judas was cursed, cannot imagine what is going through the membranes of Ndi Anambra?
How does this shit you wrote correlate?
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Franchise21(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305795:

LOL cheesy NO be only mother,
yoU no like Grandma OF all campaign grin cheesy wink

Small breezeeeeeee.........
I pity for your likes come May 29th 2023
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by berrystunn(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
sapele914:

Look for something else, you are sounding like 14yrs old grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by JasonScoolari: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I thought u wanted to deny ur tribe?
When you're done f0oling yourself, kindly leave my mention. Awon Oloriburuku.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by zionstaar75: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
JasonScoolari:
While Tinubu is busy looking for Pigs to fight, H.E, Mr. Peter Obi is reaching out to well meaning Nigerians for their overwhelming support.

Thank You Akwa Ibom, home of my numerous side chics.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.
so your hero isn't going to stadiums again?lol!at least he now knows his size that he's a canopy level politician

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Eniitankorede: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
I thought he was going to use the Akwa Ibom International Stadium. He used village square, Mtcheww!!! The crowd is not up to a village gathering. Obi is definitely going down. The weight of all the scandals and disappointments is too much to bear now. Its not a question of whether he will throw in the towel, its a matter of when will he do it.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Eniitankorede: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
zionstaar75:
so your hero isn't going to stadiums again?lol!at least he now knows his size that he's a canopy level politician

Lol!!! Honestly, I did not read your comments before writing mine below you. Obi ti lulee!! Lol.
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
sapele914:
If not a form of political demented dementia, what concerns APC & Tinubu with Awka Ibom?

Be sorry for Atiku & pdp, they will forever curse the Betrayer.

Amala and ewedu miscreant spotted. E pain am! cheesy
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
JasonScoolari:
When you're done f0oling yourself, kindly leave my mention. Awon Oloriburuku.
U hate a particular pple but u can't stop using their language. Wao!
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
ecolime:
Peter Obi is the reason why you Nairaland urchins have a job. Without him in the game, Tinubu wouldn't have recruited you lots.

Always say a word of prayers for him whenever you wake up in the morning. Please learn to appreciate your destiny helper. Don't be ungrateful.

See finishing for cheesy That guy na real chronic ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305792:

Peter Obi sef don tire...

You and Your generations might not be able to attain his feat, successful banker, business magnate, corporate world guru, successful public office holder. Never stole a dime in office and no ex governor benefit. You and Tinubu can’t lace his shoe, vying for the office of the president with millions in support of him. What more can a man ask for in life. You sit abuse because of politics. Because of Tinubu and co Wey no know you and Me. Tinubu have done his part, he is old and weak, old age is a blessing. If you can’t remove your hate and see Peter Obi as an asset, a mentor, a successful administrator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by zionstaar75: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Urchins......how market?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]
I expect u guys to be thinking straight by now,atiku and tinubu has been having more people at their rallies and this is supposed to be a Peter obi stronghold (according to u people I don't believe obi will win any state outside South east)how can a man that has less than 10000 people in his rally (in his supposed stronghold)win presidential election?I was telling u guys that calling 2000 people million man march will end up confusing u people. When the results start coming out I guess you'll have a better understanding. I was thinking obi could get 5Million votes before campaign started but with what I'm seeing if he get 3million votes he try
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by stuffs2002: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nastrademus:
I'm left with the choice of tinubu, Atiku and Peter obi and you expect me in my right senses not to vote for Peter obi, please let's look beyond tribal and religious sentiments and vote PO

No one in their right sense would vote Peter Obi

Only IPOB and MAD people can vote Peter Obi
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by stuffs2002: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
midashenry:
Peter Obi has the whole of SS and SE in the bag. It is a movement and soon NC and part of SW will become Obidient cool

Stop taking mkporu mirri
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by SmartPolician: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:

We know those who want a better Nigeria.

You are obviously not one of them
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Signum(f): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119305789:

Na Tilumbu go give you better Nigeria? You na big time enemy of Nigeria
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by labelle123(f): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
When I say Obi you say...
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by plaindealer: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Typical Pandora ipob village gathering, always dull, always boring, no swag, no substance, just sad looking Igbos..

Smh..
Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by Arizoner: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
kosboy45:
I love the energy
Meanwhile I love this woman's makeup
i feel like banging her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some #istandwithbuhari Supporters Were Promised #1000 To Show Up - TVC / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Treasurer Looters Vs Pickpockets: EFCC Posted This On its Facebook Timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.