Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Peter Obi The Labourer That Want To Labour In Vain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peter Obi The Labourer That Want To Labour In Vain (205 Views)

I Defected To Labour Party Because PDP, APC Have Failed Nigerians Says Omote / Nigeria At 61: The Labour Of Our Heroes Past Is Almost Going In Vain By Abdullah / Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi The Labourer That Want To Labour In Vain by Pascal9: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
I don't know how my Igbo people ari reasoning with emotion, Peter obi can't win, even akwa ibom campaign rally was a monumental flop, they say soup that Will sweet start from the aroma, obi cannot win one state in my South South
Re: Peter Obi The Labourer That Want To Labour In Vain by Innomama7(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Serve your breathe my brother February non far obedient we come grin
Re: Peter Obi The Labourer That Want To Labour In Vain by after4: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pascal9:
I don't know how my Igbo people ari reasoning with emotion, Peter obi can't win, even akwa ibom campaign rally was a monumental flop, they say soup that Will sweet start from the aroma, obi cannot win one state in my South South

Re: Peter Obi The Labourer That Want To Labour In Vain by Lauraobd1: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
An Enemy of the country sighted here.

(1) (Reply)

Ncpc Boss Urges Christians To Emulate The Virtues Of Jesus Christ @ Christmas / Brazil Legend Pele Dies Aged 82 / Perfect Green – Artificial Grass Solutions For Family Spaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.