Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain (904 Views)

Peter Obi The Labourer That Want To Labour In Vain / Nigeria At 61: The Labour Of Our Heroes Past Is Almost Going In Vain By Abdullah / Its Funny How Nigerians Compare Themselves To Ghanaians Thou. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2021
Good morning all,

I have not written anything recently due to my busy schedule teaching lectures and counselling but recent events seem to enforce my decision to write this.

Walk down any street in Southern Nigeria during the afternoon period and you would be sure to see groups of children playing ...

Pay particular attention and you would be certain to here the word God used at least 50 times within a 1 hour period from sentences like oh God, to I miss am God why, or God punish you, or God go catch you, or God oh hahaha, or God this and that the examples are limitless.

These children learned the abuse of the holy name from their parents and elders around them.

Go on social media and see how the cherished of names is abused with reckless abandon. I challenge you to open any social media and scan through the first 5 posts you are sure to count the name God used so trivially over 20 times .

From down right disrespectful with statements like Small girl with Big God , to attributing harm and I
Misfortunes to perceived enemies with statements like Na God catch dem .. God go deal with dem.. etc

Oh my .. how unfortunate that mankind don't know what they have done to themselves. A name holier than all the heavens , a name capable of stopping certain death when uttered at the point of need.. how they have abused this name indeed.

If the son of God the purest of love refered to his father as my father or our father then who are you to abuse the name of God the father?

It is now seen as fashion to abuse this name with most basic way. On t-shirts you see absurd writings God pikin.. If man na God and other nonsensical disrespectful things ..

They have wired their brains to see abuse of the name of God the creator as ideal and the right thing to do. Infact abusing the name of the Lord doesn't invoke shame or caution in the people anymore .. the name has lost all power in their lips .

Now they respect the name of their president or pastor more !. Infact all those children around you who abuse the Lord's name and you fail to correct them just walk up to them and ask them individually to shout the name of their earthly father carelessly you would see the fear and caution arise within themselves.

They fear to speak the name of their biological father be it Emeka, Ade or Musa but have no fear on abusing the name of their creator God the father anyhow.

Youths are afraid to put their mothers name on a T-shirt that will say Ronkes pikin or Ngozi daughter or Ibrahim son

Instead they will gladly use God's name in every skit comedy show joke song artwork to sell and to appear hip

A name that is meant to work wonders had been stripped of all power in careless lips.

A name that parts rivers and oceans has become lifeless in your lips

A name that is meant to save your life had become nothing in your tongue because I you have broken this sacred commandment so many times and hence the repercussion is the name won't work miracles for you.

The name is meant to be the difference between light and death.

He is the alpha and omega the yesterday, today and tomorrow, he is the All or nothing, he is the creator or all, he is the I am that I am, the father or all worlds, he is elshadai, he is Elohim, he is jehova, he is the word , he is everything!!

And you dare abuse his name ? You use the name for fashion, clout , acceptability?

You should shiver on your knees before speaking this name!

You see videos of people uploaded on social media showing their children uttering prayers they don't even understand all for clout or to make the parents feel good about themselves!!

What vile debasement of The Lord's name!

You respect the name of men on pulpits more than your Creator's name?!!

I have seen comedians and youths use this name for entertainment and clout online and none has the guts to call them to order

We as a people need to unlearn and learn anew the true meaning of the commandment. You abuse your father's name , you disrespect it and complain why your prayers are not answered?

Why when you need help at the most crucial moment when you call on his name you are never answered?

Instead of looking for witches and wizards plaguing you start from making these little amends .

Relearn what it means to honor the name of thy Lord thy God

Teach your children not to abuse the holiest of names .
Teach them it's not a fashion tag or a social club password

Begin to show your creator the respect he deserves

Honor the name cherish it adore it worship it keep it holy

Then when the need arises in a moment of life and death scream the name and watch unbelievable miracle happen

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by narrowpathy(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2021
Nice one op but I feel your good intentions are a little bit misguided. The word God is basically a title and some mystics even claim that our creators who took on the title are demagogues. They claim the Great Divine cannot be bothered to be worshipped or not or with mere titles for that matter.

Anyway, It's the same way the word Humans is just a title and not anybody's real name. If a robot which humans created was to say "fck humans", most humans or even it's human creators will just ignore or not take it serious because that's perhaps part of its programming or its simply a virus due to the technical disability of its creator.

Good intentions you have but I don't think you should let yourself be bothered by such utterances.

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2021
narrowpathy:
Nice one op but I feel your good intentions are a little bit misguided. The word God is basically a title and some mystics even claim that our creators who took on the title are demagogues. They claim the Great Divine cannot be bothered to be worshipped or not or with mere titles for that matter.

Anyway, It's the same way the word Humans is just a title and not anybody's real name. If a robot which humans created was to say "fck humans", most humans or even it's human creators will just ignore or not take it serious because that's perhaps part of its programming or its simply a virus due to the technical disability of its creator.

Good intentions you have but I don't think you should let yourself be bothered by such utterances.

It is funny that there is a commandment clearly to this effect and yet you said I am misguided

Even Lord jesus was clear in how he addressed his father our God in all writings which I have studied

I didn't just write this out of a mere sentimental whim

This is a clear transgression which much be corrected.

But alas you are free to see this as you see fit I have done my path

Good day

2 Likes

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by narrowpathy(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2021
GofuckYourself:

It is funny that there is a commandment clearly to this effect and yet you said I am misguided

Even Lord jesus was clear in how he addressed his father our God in all writings which I have studied

I didn't just write this out of a mere sentimental whim

This is a clear transgression which much be corrected.

But alas you are free to see this as you see fit I have done my path

Good day

Lol. I hope you know not everyone believes in Jesus and different people see gods or God differently. I can say you're still kinda tied to the apron strings of your religion (Christianity obviously).

It's not necessarily a bad thing to still be dependent on your religion but it'll limit you on your spiritual journey. That said, just relax. I'm sure even Christ himself must have evolved beyond his previous limits.
Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2021
narrowpathy:

Lol. I hope you know not everyone believes in Jesus and different people see gods or God differently. I can say you're still kinda tied to the apron strings of your religion (Christianity obviously).

It's not necessarily a bad thing to still be dependent on your religion but it'll limit you on your spiritual journey. That said, just relax. I'm sure even Christ himself must have evolved beyond his previous limits.

I was addressing Christians clearly as transgression is not so common in islam

Or any other religion. Isn't that obvious in my write up?

I do not believe in labels but it's fine you don't know this because this is obviously the first of my write ups you are reading smiley

Same way Christians accuse me of being anti christian grin

Now you see why I avoid religious people like you guys are always quick to judge and label people

Read my other write ups it may yet give you a different perspective

Be well my friend

smiley

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by narrowpathy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I was addressing Christians clearly as transgression is not so common in islam

Or any other religion. Isn't that obvious in my write up?

I do not believe in labels but it's fine you don't know this because this is obviously the first of my write ups you are reading smiley

Same way Christians accuse me of being anti christian grin

Now you see why I avoid religious people like you guys are always quick to judge and label people

Read my other write ups it may yet give you a different perspective

Be well my friend

smiley

Dear friend I have read every single one of your write ups. I follow you here on nairaland so I see most of your posts as well. If you go through your topics you would even see my questions and comments.

That said, I'm from a Christian background myself so I'm not necessarily antagonist to your views. I will keep reading your posts as you know a lot of things which I don't.

However I was only pointing out a mindset which is obviously a symptom of over dependence on religious ideology. And yea I doubt if the Divine or God or whatever anyone may want to call it is really bothered about a mere word being uttered carelessly. Good for you if you let yourself be bothered, still good for you if you let yourself not to be
Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
narrowpathy:

Dear friend I have read every single one of your write ups. I follow you here on nairaland so I see most of your posts as well. If you go through your topics you would even see my questions and comments.

That said, I'm from a Christian background myself so I'm not necessarily antagonist to your views. I will keep reading your posts as you know a lot of things which I don't.

However I was only pointing out a mindset which is obviously a symptom of over dependence on religious ideology. And yea I doubt if the Divine or God or whatever anyone may want to call it is really bothered about a mere word being uttered carelessly. Good for you if you let yourself be bothered, still good for you if you let yourself not to be

That's the thing you still don't get it dear friend

I will write a lecture on the power of the spoken word

There is no such thing as a mere word

All your words are meant to resonate in the entirety of your being and no just prattled

Try to first grasp the significance of words and names then you can view my write up aright

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by narrowpathy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
GofuckYourself:

That's the thing you still don't get it dear friend

I will write a lecture on the power of the spoken word

There is no such thing as a mere word

All your words are meant to resonate in the entirety of your being and no just prattled

Try to first grasp the significance of words and names then you can view my write up aright

Cheers

In that case, I await your write up on the topic
Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by Divoc19(f): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2021
You really got me when you said we can't mention our earthly Father's or Mother's name. True.

Even my older siblings...

I got chills reading(discovering) this one.

Some of us still reverence our 'Dead' relatives, respect and fear the word 'Death' more than our own 'Creator', the originator of our life, because we were told our God is merciful?

I am going to unlearn to relearn.

Thanks.

GofuckYourself:
Good morning all,

I have not written anything recently due to my busy schedule teaching lectures and counselling but recent events seem to enforce my decision to write this.

Walk down any street in Southern Nigeria during the afternoon period and you would be sure to see groups of children playing ...

Pay particular attention and you would be certain to here the word God used at least 50 times within a 1 hour period from sentences like oh God, to I miss am God why, or God punish you, or God go catch you, or God oh hahaha, or God this and that the examples are limitless.

These children learned the abuse of the holy name from their parents and elders around them.

Go on social media and see how the cherished of names is abused with reckless abandon. I challenge you to open any social media and scan through the first 5 posts you are sure to count the name God used so trivially over 20 times .

From down right disrespectful with statements like Small girl with Big God , to attributing harm and I
Misfortunes to perceived enemies with statements like Na God catch dem .. God go deal with dem.. etc

Oh my .. how unfortunate that mankind don't know what they have done to themselves. A name holier than all the heavens , a name capable of stopping certain death when uttered at the point of need.. how they have abused this name indeed.

If the son of God the purest of love refered to his father as my father or our father then who are you to abuse the name of God the father?

It is now seen as fashion to abuse this name with most basic way. On t-shirts you see absurd writings God pikin.. If man na God and other nonsensical disrespectful things ..

They have wired their brains to see abuse of the name of God the creator as ideal and the right thing to do. Infact abusing the name of the Lord doesn't invoke shame or caution in the people anymore .. the name has lost all power in their lips .

Now they respect the name of their president or pastor more !. Infact all those children around you who abuse the Lord's name and you fail to correct them just walk up to them and ask them individually to shout the name of their earthly father carelessly you would see the fear and caution arise within themselves.

They fear to speak the name of their biological father be it Emeka, Ade or Musa but have no fear on abusing the name of their creator God the father anyhow.

Youths are afraid to put their mothers name on a T-shirt that will say Ronkes pikin or Ngozi daughter or Ibrahim son

Instead they will gladly use God's name in every skit comedy show joke song artwork to sell and to appear hip

A name that is meant to work wonders had been stripped of all power in careless lips.

A name that parts rivers and oceans has become lifeless in your lips

A name that is meant to save your life had become nothing in your tongue because I you have broken this sacred commandment so many times and hence the repercussion is the name won't work miracles for you.

The name is meant to be the difference between light and death.

He is the alpha and omega the yesterday, today and tomorrow, he is the All or nothing, he is the creator or all, he is the I am that I am, the father or all worlds, he is elshadai, he is Elohim, he is jehova, he is the word , he is everything!!

And you dare abuse his name ? You use the name for fashion, clout , acceptability?

You should shiver on your knees before speaking this name!

You see videos of people uploaded on social media showing their children uttering prayers they don't even understand all for clout or to make the parents feel good about themselves!!

What vile debasement of The Lord's name!

You respect the name of men on pulpits more than your Creator's name?!!

I have seen comedians and youths use this name for entertainment and clout online and none has the guts to call them to order

We as a people need to unlearn and learn anew the true meaning of the commandment. You abuse your father's name , you disrespect it and complain why your prayers are not answered?

Why when you need help at the most crucial moment when you call on his name you are never answered?

Instead of looking for witches and wizards plaguing you start from making these little amends .

Relearn what it means to honor the name of thy Lord thy God

Teach your children not to abuse the holiest of names .
Teach them it's not a fashion tag or a social club password

Begin to show your creator the respect he deserves

Honor the name cherish it adore it worship it keep it holy

Then when the need arises in a moment of life and death scream the name and watch unbelievable miracle happen

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Divoc19:

You really got me when you said we can't mention our earthly Father's or Mother's name. True.

Even my older siblings...

I got chills reading(discovering) this one.

Some of us still reverence our 'Dead' relatives, respect and fear the word 'Death' more than our own 'Creator', the originator of our life, because we were told our God is merciful?

I am going to unlearn to relearn.

Thanks.

You are very welcome

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by nedzuby: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2021
narrowpathy:

The word God is like an office. Many people/religion have different name for God.

Some call Him Source, Light, Love Super being Consciousness etc.

Your knowledge and experience of God is direct proportion to your reverence of Him.

You sound as if you have read the book Conversation with God by Neale Donsld Walsh

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by narrowpathy(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2021
nedzuby:

The word God is like an office. Many people/religion have different name for God.

Some call Him Source, Light, Love Super being Consciousness etc.

Your knowledge and experience of God is direct proportion to your reverence of Him.

You sound as if you have read the book Conversation with God by Neale Donsld Walsh

No I haven't read that particular book but I've read extensively on this topic we like to refer as ”God". The truth is no one is sure as to it's true nature though everyone claims to be. Most of those materials I've read almost always contradict each other. Even the holy books like the Bible, Koran and Vedas are self contradictory and vague.

I suspect however that what we refer to as "God" which may be our creator(s) is(are) part of a greater universal ecosystem which is complex in and of itself. I also suspect that "God" must have evolved or devolved( as all things would) into something else within the past 2000 to 3000 years since the major religions were founded. All religions as we can see presently are being refreshed or updated or discarded altogether.

I read a quote somewhere that says, " As man is, God once was and as God is, so shall man become". These are my postulations to the God theory
Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2021
narrowpathy:

No I haven't read that particular book but I've read extensively on this topic we like to refer as ”God". The truth is no one is sure as to it's true nature though everyone claims to be. Most of those materials I've read almost always contradict each other. Even the holy books like the Bible, Koran and Vedas are self contradictory and vague.

I suspect however that what we refer to as "God" which may be our creator(s) is(are) part of a greater universal ecosystem which is complex in and of itself. I also suspect that "God" must have evolved or devolved( as all things would) into something else within the past 2000 to 3000 years since the major religions were founded. All religions as we can see presently are being refreshed or updated or discarded altogether.

I read a quote somewhere that says, " As man is, God once was and as God is, so shall man become". These are my postulations to the God theory

Your write up is so amusing as is not very clear

Are you saying you believe the current concepts of the creator are rather subdued or exaggerated?

Or do you feel he is so enormous that we can't fully grasp his essence

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by nedzuby: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2021
narrowpathy:

I always tell people that nobody can have full knowledge of God. People can only talk of their experience (which is a very tiny potion of God)

God is A Spirit/Energy/Love and not that image we have of a Man with white beard and robe. God is neither He or She but can be anything we want God to be (Father/Mother)

God can only be experienced and for one to do so he need not to be attached to anything. Also one need to key into the frequency of God is absolutely Pure Love

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
nedzuby:

I always tell people that nobody can have full knowledge of God. People can only talk of their experience (which is a very tiny potion of God)

God is A Spirit/Energy/Love and not that image we have of a Man with white beard and robe. God is neither He or She but can be anything we want God to be (Father/Mother)

God can only be experienced and for one to do so he need not to be attached to anything. Also one need to key into the frequency of God is absolutely Pure Love

Brother you are wrong

The heavenly father (please show some respect to his name you are over doing it)
Is father of all creation known and unknown.

There is a mother of creation not the christian catholic mary earthly mother of jesus not her ,but there is another from whom all virtue and hope flows she is the one whose image was perceived and the catholic Church assumed it was jesus earthly mother.

The heavenly father. The alpha and omega the yesterday today and tomorrow the I am that I am the omnipotent omniscience and Omni all the ever lasting and forever the beginning and the end the mightiest in all creation whose name is spoke and kingdoms fall the cherubim and seraphim bow with their mighty wings and crown of diamonds before his throne

Can never be grasped with science for he created man who created science so how can the creation of a creation perceive his greatness.

World's break and end at his whim

He is beyond our comprehension
We should occupy ourselves with living a good life than trying to comprehend and label that we can't

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by nedzuby: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Brother you are wrong

The heavenly father (please show some respect to his name you are over doing it)

There is a mother of creation not the christian catholic mary earthly mother of jesus not her ,but there is another from whom all virtue and hope flows she is the one whose image was perceived and the catholic Church assumed it was jesus earthly mother.

The heavenly father. The alpha and omega the yesterday today and tomorrow the I am that I am the omnipotent omniscience and Omni all the ever lasting and forever the beginning and the end the mightiest in all creation whose name is spoke and kingdoms fall the cherubim and seraphim bow with their mighty wings and crown of diamonds before his throne

Can never be grasped with science for he created man who created science so how can the creation of a creation perceive his greatness.

We should occupy ourselves with living a good life than trying to comprehend and label that we can't

We relate to God as our Father does not limit God to Father.

Yes God is alpha and Omega, Ominpotient, Ominipresence, The beginning and The end. We restricting God to Father makes God A Limited God. God will be what God will be for us. God is the source of all things.

We cannot comprehend God in All God Glory and the biggest mistake any will do is try and comprehend God that is why we use Faith to follow God.

When God created us in God image and Likenes it is our Spirit God created.

God is the same Yesterday Today and Tomorrow because God does not exist in Time and Space.

Science or any subject is poor a knowledge/description of the working of God.

God is not a limited God
Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
nedzuby:

We relate to God as our Father does not limit God to Father.

Yes God is alpha and Omega, Ominpotient, Ominipresence, The beginning and The end. We restricting God to Father makes God A Limited God. God will be what God will be for us. God is the source of all things.

We cannot comprehend God in All God Glory and the biggest mistake any will do is try and comprehend God that is why we use Faith to follow God.

When God created us in God image and Likenes it is our Spirit God created.

God is the same Yesterday Today and Tomorrow because God does not exist in Time and Space.

Science or any subject is poor a knowledge/description of the working of God.

God is not a limited God

The heavenly father is father

Our father who arth in heaven as his son Jesus said

Please The Lord is father of all

Have a nice day bro or would you rather I don't limit you to bro and call you sister instead ? Lol

Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by narrowpathy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Your write up is so amusing as is not very clear

Are you saying you believe the current concepts of the creator are rather subdued or exaggerated?

Or do you feel he is so enormous that we can't fully grasp his essence

All of the above. Subdued in the sense that most think our creators are the almighty. Even humans with our rudimentary technology have started tinkering with the creation of beings in labs around the world. The Chinese are presently building an artificial sun.

Exaggerated in that the beings we call God are NOT all powerful and are NOT all knowing. Even your Bible records that a mere mortal like Moses was cautioning "God" from taking an emotionally charged irrational decision of wiping the entire ethic Israeli race.

The essence of the great Divine cannot be grasped because everything comes from it. In some schools of knowledge, it's simply referred to as "the universe". Ironically scientists are beginning to even pursue the multiple universe theory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by narrowpathy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
nedzuby:

Very true. While God is Spirit/Energy/Love etc, it is also Physicality/Non energy/Hate etc because it is everything and everything comes from it.

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
narrowpathy:

All of the above. Subdued in the sense that most think our creators are the almighty. Even humans with our rudimentary technology have started tinkering with the creation of beings in labs around the world. The Chinese are presently building an artificial sun.

Exaggerated in that the beings we call God are NOT all powerful and are NOT all knowing. Even your Bible records that a mere mortal like Moses was cautioning "God" from taking an emotionally charged irrational decision of wiping the entire ethic Israeli race.

The essence of the great Divine cannot be grasped because everything comes from it. In some schools of knowledge, it's simply referred to as "the universe". Ironically scientists are beginning to even pursue the multiple universe theory

Your post is confusing

You need to calm down my brother.

Maybe relax from reading everything and focus on the basics: doing good and trying to positively impact the lives around you .

Please stay grounded to reality bro, please I repeat as a matter of urgency stay grounded with reality.

Please have a good day I have sessions to attend to.

Enjoy the rest of your week

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by narrowpathy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Your post is confusing

You need to calm down my brother.

Maybe relax from reading everything and focus on the basics: doing good and trying to positively impact the lives around you .

Please stay grounded to reality bro, please I repeat as a matter of urgency stay grounded with reality.

Please have a good day I have sessions to attend to.

Enjoy the rest of your week

I understand why it might be confusing to some. However my reality is to seek for knowledge and not just believe anything at face value but to dig deep.

Thanks for indulging me
Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
narrowpathy:

I understand why it might be confusing to some. However my reality is to seek for knowledge and not just believe anything at face value but to dig deep.

Thanks for indulging me

Have an awesome week

2 Likes

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by nedzuby: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
GofuckYourself:

The heavenly father is father

Our father who arth in heaven as his son Jesus said

Please The Lord is father of all

Have a nice day bro or would you rather I don't limit you to bro and call you sister instead ? Lol

Cheers bro

Lol my physical form for now limits me to Bro.

Don't get me wrong, when you see God as your Father you relate to God as Father, when you see God as you Peace God becomes Your Peace etc that is where God is called I Am Thy I Am.

God is not and can not be limited with how we see God. God is everything

Religion is all about limiting and trying to fit God into our Knowledge of God

Cheers
Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Brother you are wrong

So you are calling Ashtoreth the mother of all creation, ashtoreth that is the wife of Baal and a fallen angel, popularly know as *queen of heaven*. She is currently in the second heaven. The fallen angel takes the form of a female and many kings of Israel worshipped her and Baal together.

A fallen angel can never be the mother of all creation.

I knew you were upto no good, you claim you reverence and worship Yahweh, yet you are just here to deceived anyone can cares to be deceived. Telling people that Jesus was murdered, he didnt die for our sins, telling them that speaking in tongues is demonic, saying a gift of the holy spirit is demonic.

You are on the dark side.
Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2021
Nuttella:
So you are calling Ashtoreth the mother of all creation, ashtoreth that is the wife of Baal and a fallen angel, popularly know as *queen of heaven*. She is currently in the second heaven. The fallen angel takes the form of a female and many kings of Israel worshipped her and Baal together.

A fallen angel can never be the mother of all creation.

I knew you were upto no good, you claim you reverence and worship Yahweh, yet you are just here to deceived anyone can cares to he deceived. Telling people that Jesus was murdered, he didnt die for our sins, telling them that speaking in tongues is demonic, saying a gift of the holy spirit is demonic.

You are on the dark side.

Again you open your mouth to type based on the knowledge you have who is astho what? You take your imaginations and excess reading and jump into conclusions. How do you learn at all when you assume you know it all. So in your mind astho whatever is all there is grin

Madam please I stated clearly yesterday that I don't want to be interacting with you due to your rude and uncouth way of speaking

Do so again and I will report you. Go and learn how to talk please

Bye

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Again you open your mouth to type based on the knowledge you have who is astho what? You take your imaginations and excess reading and jump into conclusions. How do you learn at all when you assume you know it all. So in your mind astho whatever is all there is grin

Madam please I stated clearly yesterday that I don't want to be interacting with you due to your rude and uncouth way of speaking

Do so again and I will report you. Go and learn how to talk please

Bye
You don't like to hear the truth but the truth shall set you free, you are so used to lying, I bet you mubble some lies in your sleep.
Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2021
Nuttella:
You don't like to hear the truth but the truth shall set you free, you are so used to lying, I bet you mubble some lies in your sleep.

Madam I have no issues with you whenever you counter but it's your manner of speech I have issues with and everyone else does too

You don't talk like one exposed or a graduate.

You talk as if we are in a motor park

That's the only issue I have with you

Have a good day

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Madam I have no issues with you whenever you counter but it's your manner of speech I have issues with and everyone else does too

You don't talk like one exposed or a graduate.

You talk as if we are in a motor park

That's the only issue I have with you

Have a good day
Kettle calling pot black, you are angry that I called you a liar, after you called me one. You dont like to be served what you served others, small time now you start crying to the mods, how old are you sef? I hope I am not talking to a teenager.
Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by HelpYourself(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2021
Nuttella:
Kettle calling pot black, you are angry that I called you a liar, after you called me one. You dont like to be served what you served others, small time now you start crying to the mods, how old are you sef, I hope I am not talking to a teenager.

Madam go back and read all your comments and ask yourself why so many people are against how you speak

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Madam go back and read all your comments and ask yourself why so many people are against how you speak

I rest my case
Only dark people are against me and atheist. I dont care if they are with me or not, I must say the truth to your face, you are here to decieve people by mixing small truth with lies.

See eh I have your time, I can drop everything I am doing just to clear you. Inukwa undecided.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vanity Living Offers The Best Marble Coffee Tables / Anguish, Lamentations As APC Road Closure Leads To Multiple Accidents In Osogbo / Kuda Bank Vs Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.