Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? (555 Views)

Copd — A Killer Disease / Ways To Help Someone With COPD / About Obstructive Sleep Apnea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by charlesdinho7(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
i have been having some problems with my airways. i have been to the hospital twice for treatment but symptoms returns after finishing my drugs. symptoms include wheezing sound, tightness around chest, mucus around throat. i do feel this symptoms once or twice a day. it comes like an attack but disappears after 30 to 45 minutes... my throat feels as if it is swollen thereby preventing easy breathe. thanks
Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by charlesdinho7(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
note, the doctor did not tell me i have copd, all the symptoms points to the ones i got on google ON COPD
Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by Ibramini: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
The only temporary cure that i know is using inhaled bronchodilator which will last for about 12 hours. But the permanent cure is lung transplantation
Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by charlesdinho7(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ibramini:
The only temporary cure that i know is using inhaled bronchodilator which will last for about 12 hours. But the permanent cure is lung transplantation
JESUS, can this (copd) reduce my chances of joining the military?
Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by Ibramini: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
That one, i can't say. It is God's willing
Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by Derien(f): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Use African STEM Cell, it will restore your health back.

Check my signature for enquiries

1 Like

Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by charlesdinho7(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ibramini:
That one, i can't say. It is God's willing
OK SIR. thanks for helping out. i appreciate the response

1 Like

Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by Emipathos(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
COPD is a complicated health challenge. In the hospital, it is managed but there is total cure for it using curative Chinese herbal medicine.

I know smoking is one of the major cause. If you are an addictive smoker please change your behavior.

This herbal medicine are preventive,curative, regenerative and restorative.

If you are interested WhatsApp me on 08185363189 or call 08080993527
Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by charlesdinho7(m): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Emipathos:
COPD is a complicated health challenge. In the hospital, it is managed but there is total cure for it using curative Chinese herbal medicine.

I know smoking is one of the major cause. If you are an addictive smoker please change your behavior.

This herbal medicine are preventive,curative, regenerative and restorative.

If you are interested WhatsApp me on 08185363189 or call 08080993527
I am not a smoker and i have never smoked a cigarrete before...
Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by Emipathos(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
charlesdinho7:

That is not the point. I only mean that smoking is one of the factors. Sometimes we think we are not smoking. Majority of us are second hand smoker as long as we are exposed to smokers. Anyway we may talk deep into it if you want us to do so.

1 Like

Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by Jayjay1960: 6:31pm On Feb 20
charlesdinho7:

please sir do you later find drugs for this thing ........it killing me slowly oo abeg
Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by infostemcenter(f): 10:14pm On Feb 21
Hello All,

Yes, The idea behind stem cell therapy for COPD is to use stem cells, which have the potential to develop into various types of cells in the body, to repair damaged lung tissue and reduce inflammation in the airways.

Different types of stem cells may be used in COPD Treatment, including mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) derived from bone marrow, adipose tissue, or umbilical cord tissue.

Stem cells can be delivered to the lungs through various routes, including intravenous injection, inhalation, or direct injection into the lung tissue. The optimal delivery method is still under investigation.

We have shown promising results in terms of improvements in lung function, exercise capacity, and quality of life in individuals with COPD who received stem cell therapy, more research is needed to establish its safety, efficacy, and long-term effects.

Stem Cell Therapy Center India can provide personalized guidance based on individual medical history, severity of COPD, and other factors.
Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by Emipathos(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22
Jayjay1960:
please sir do you later find drugs for this thing ........it killing me slowly oo abeg

Please make sure you carry out proper diagnosis and reach out to me. I deal on curative Chinese herbal medicine that can put total cure to this challenge.

You can chat me up if wish and you will come here to give testimony. I have handled so many Chronic cases for Nairalanders. THey can testify if they wish.

This products are curative and restorative.

You may chat me up on 08185363189
Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by LawalTaye1: 8:17am On Feb 23
As a GNLD Neolife supplement expert,I can recommend what you need to do so as to solve your health challenges. Contact me on+2348039662963 for a better discussion
Re: Any Treatment For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD? by stemcellcure1: 10:07am On Apr 04
<a href='https://www.stemcellcure.in/'>Stem Cell Treatment In India</a> is gaining attention as a potential therapeutic option. Leading medical centers offer this innovative approach, aiming to harness the regenerative properties of stem cells (MSCs) are often used due to their ability to modulate inflammation and promote tissue repair.

Patient undergoing ‘Stem Cell Treatment for COPD in Delhi” typically have their own stem cells harvested, often from Umbilical cord. These cells are then processed and reintroduced into the patient’s lungs, aiming to enhance tissue regeneration and mitigate inflammation. The procedure is minimally invasive, with a focus on improving lung function and alleviating symptoms.

(1) (Reply)

Using Dettol For 5days To Clear My Pimples / Please Help With Solution To Stroke / New York Professor Installs Camera In Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.