Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! (3542 Views)

Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. / Did Any Lagosian See A Comet This Evening / N.W.O - Everybody Uses Google But Nobody Has Noticed This Until Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by osuolale95(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Just about 8:30pm tonight in Ibadan I saw this bright light coming down from the sky. How many of us noticed this?
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Amotolongbo(f): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
osuolale95:
Just about 8:30pm tonight in Ibadan I saw this bright light coming down from the sky. How many of us noticed this?
Let no one come here to tell us “end time thing”!

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by alpharoyalty: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pics or ....

1 Like

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by osuolale95(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Let no one come here to tell us “end time thing”!
lol... Its just nature to me
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by osuolale95(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Pics or ....
its so fast and besides am using basic phone
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Joey4321: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
If a comet was that close to earth tonight

You and I wouldn't be here exchanging messages.

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by osuolale95(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Joey4321:

so what was that?
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Madridstar(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
I saw it, benue. I counted 1 to7

3 Likes

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by phorget(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
osuolale95:

That ain't no comet...
That is the real oshole.
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Na meteorite jare

3 Likes

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by VeryWickedGoat: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Comet abi nuclear missile wey miss your compound.
Dis Xmas go hot.

6 Likes

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 21, 2022
if it makes a flaring sound its either a meteorite , asteroid or comet,if it didnt make any noise then its a ufo,uso ,uap or ovni.

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by michlins(m): 4:49am On Dec 21, 2022
Joey4321:

just because you can see it doesn't mean it's close to earth. It can be millions of miles away

5 Likes

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by blingxx(m): 5:07am On Dec 21, 2022
osuolale95:
so what was that?

A shooting star millions of light-years away
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by blingxx(m): 5:08am On Dec 21, 2022
omale88:
if it makes a flaring sound its either a meteorite , asteroid or comet,if it didnt make any noise then its a ufo,uso ,uap or ovni.

Wtf is this one saying grin

1 Like

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 21, 2022
blingxx:

Wtf is this one saying grin
its nice to admit your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 21, 2022
Sukkot, i saw a conjunction of all the planets in a vision, i also got my freedom a nefarious influence at the same time. And i now have a trusted advisor sort of inside my spirit. Does seeing planets and knowing what they are watching make one illuminated?
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by gaddafe(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2022
osuolale95:
so what was that?

It could be a shooting star or one of these recent fireworks the kids shoot for Christmas celebration
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Cutehector(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2022
Joey4321:

true

1 Like

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by ruggedtimi(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2022
osuolale95:
not comet..but starlink
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by osuolale95(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2022
gaddafe:

It could be a shooting star or one of these recent fireworks the kids shoot for Christmas celebration
Tooor
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by KingMack(m): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Comet abi nuclear missile wey miss your compound.
Dis Xmas go hot.

May it hot for your side..Anen tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2022
Joey4321:

Seeing an object in the night sky doesn't mean it is close to earth.
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2022
omale88:

It is called meteoroid.

Meteorite is the debris from a meteoroid or comet which has fallen to earth.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2022
osuolale95:

How did you know it was a comet?

It might be a meteor. How do you tell them apart?

The comet has a trail which looks like a tail. Was that what you saw?
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Eugosc1(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2022
I saw the comet, very bright in the night sky.

Meanwhile, if you wish to learn FOREX trading and start earning at least $44 daily even as a total beginner, then send a WhatsApp message to the following number to get started: 07054206283.

Note: This is a free training session, and slots are extremely limited.
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by sukkot: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2022
Bat4ever2023:
Sukkot, i saw a conjunction of all the planets in a vision, i also got my freedom a nefarious influence at the same time. And i now have a trusted advisor sort of inside my spirit. Does seeing planets and knowing what they are watching make one illuminated?
well listen seeing all the planets in conjunction means the golden age is here and the end of satans hold and rulership on the earth which is amazing because you are telling me this today of which today is the winter solstice which represents the start and fall of satans kingdom and the ushering in of the golden age which is why you see all these European nations now trying to destroy each other in the third world war over the ukraine situation and when this conjunction happens ( symbolically ) is when the saints will get their freedom from the powers of satan in their life and they would be free. an ascension out of the pit and now your soul is connected to source ( the trusted advisor you mentioned ) and no longer detached and this is what is called being illuminated. and yes having the gifts to understand the messages of the movement of the planets makes you illuminated. like daniel the great astrologer and joseph and solomon. all wise men and astrologers. the three wise men studying the stars to know when the arrival of the golden age and the christ energy would overtake the planet

1 Like

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

It is called meteoroid.

Meteorite is the debris from a meteoroid or comet which has fallen to earth.
i guess that was the only word you could pick up from the sentence? besides even a meteorite had to zoom across the sky to land on a surface so whats your point?
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by sukkot: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2022
osuolale95:
its so fast and besides am using basic phone
its satan falling down like lightening down to earth from heaven. symbolically speaking

luke 10 s 18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

means russia is about to start nuking the west in our 3 dimensional reality

1 Like

Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by Solsix(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Pics or ....
Idonbelivit
Re: How Many People Noticed The Comet Tonight! by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2022
omale88:
i guess that was the only word you could pick up from the sentence?

Just wanted to correct the mistake many people keep making.

People confuse these words "meteor", " meteoroid " and "meteorite". Some even use them interchangeably.

The words are related, but are not the same thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Likely Questions From Jamb’s INDEPENDENCE / The Mystery That Took Place On 25-10-2020 / The Parameters Of Signing Up Into This Forum Is Too Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.