Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. (3521 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Johndot: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reno Omokri on Twitter: "One thing I noticed about Mmesoma ...
One thing I noticed about Mmesoma Ejikeme's genuine results, as released by JAMB, is that her first three choices of institutions are in Lagos (Unilag, LASU, and Lagos State Polytechnic). Her fourth choice is Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic in the South-South. The girl (or woman, since she is 19) does not want to stay in the Southeast. Why?

The Southeast should learn a thing or two from this. The girl does not want to study in the Southeast. And she is not alone. Many companies are divesting from the Southeast because of IPOB's Monday sit-at-home.

It is leading to a brain drain from the Southeast and a brain gain for the Southwest, and an exodus of capital from the Orient to the Occident. The leaders of the Southwest have made their region so conducive to education and business. And that is why everybody wants to move there.

#TableShaker

Guys what do you think about this tweet?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Ihateheadslamer: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gibberish tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by azadus18: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Charity suppose to begin at home

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
hahahahahaha reno wan finish ndi developers

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by slimjohn2k5: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Y is he not in Nigeria?
Remove the log from your eyes first

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Gibberish tongue
Gibberish because he is speaking the truth,why did she not pick any university in the southeast or are the no good schools in the whole southeast

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by geesilver(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
The table shaker looking for trouble....
Her life her choice, but come to think of it there is sense in nonsense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by harrend(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
reno dey talk rubbish..
he doesnt have good points..

Many things affects choice of schoo land even choice of location..
Most young people (especially those who have not had opportunities to travel) dont like to attend shools around thier area. Also most young people are influenced by the incredible NUC's list of "best universities".

Cost of fees is also a factor for consideration..
Lastly any student who is above average does not bother about second and third choices because they're more than convinced that by their score the'll be given admission by their by their first choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Ihateheadslamer: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Another gibberish like as if people don't have choice tongue
zangaozanga:
Gibberish because he is speaking the truth,why did she not pick any university in the southeast or are the no good schools in the whole southeast
Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by oneman2k7: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
This brain drain will favor me and my family.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by OkayDaddy: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Even Peter Obi's daughter lives in Lagos.

She no wan enjoy Igbo land.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by OkayDaddy: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Another gibberish like as if people don't have choice tongue

Those in Igbo land don't have a choice.
That is why they are forging results so they can school in Lagos.

Sucha a shame.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by OkayDaddy: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Y is he not in Nigeria?
Remove the log from your eyes first

Why is Peter Obi's daughter living in Lagos and not Anambra?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Ihateheadslamer: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
What an incoherent bukun tongue

OkayDaddy:

Those in Igbo land don't have a choice.
That is why they are forging results so they can school in Lagos.

Sucha a shame.
Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Kingcalls: 12:17am On Jul 07, 2023
So if someone applies for admission to go to Havard that's in Boston Massachusettes from seattle, florida or texas ...that's means they hate their state of residence?? This man is a fool
Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Kingcalls: 12:18am On Jul 07, 2023
zangaozanga:

U are very foolish... why dint u go to school in ur village ?? U agbadorians are getting worse by the day...bunch of lunatics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by nnamdi640: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2023
zangaozanga:
Which truth is he speaking, everyone with their choices, there are so many students in Lagos that still prefer going to universities in southeast, am a case study, I attended secondary school in Lagos and decided to apply for university in southeast just to experience new environment. I don't just know why some of you guys won't reason before allowing your hatred to control your reasonings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by OkayDaddy: 12:34am On Jul 07, 2023
azadus18:
Charity suppose to begin at home

This Charity wan enter bus go Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by OkayDaddy: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2023
nnamdi640:
Which truth is he speaking, everyone with their choices, there are so many students in Lagos that still prefer going to universities in southeast, am a case study, I attended secondary school in Lagos and decided to apply for university in southeast just to experience new environment. I don't just know why some of you guys won't reason before allowing your hatred to control your reasonings.

Una wey like Lagos pass Heaven. If you were academically successful, you would have seen a good school in Lagos to attend like your mates.

Abi na new environment make Peter Obi daughter leave Anambra dey stay for Lagos?

You are just fooling yourself like most of your kinsmen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Gadafii: 4:07am On Jul 07, 2023
But tinubus first choice of hospital is France and Uk, what happened to osun and Lagos that he built🙈🙈

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Passionnn: 4:24am On Jul 07, 2023
It's within her right to attend any institution of her choice in Nigeria here or abroad, just as it's within Reno's choice to stay wherever he likes
Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Oksman(m): 4:31am On Jul 07, 2023
Johndot:
One thing I noticed about Mmesoma Ejikeme's genuine results, as released by JAMB, is that her first three choices of institutions are in Lagos (Unilag, LASU, and Lagos State Polytechnic). Her fourth choice is Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic in the South-South. The girl (or woman, since she is 19) does not want to stay in the Southeast. Why?

The Southeast should learn a thing or two from this. The girl does not want to study in the Southeast. And she is not alone. Many companies are divesting from the Southeast because of IPOB's Monday sit-at-home.

It is leading to a brain drain from the Southeast and a brain gain for the Southwest, and an exodus of capital from the Orient to the Occident. The leaders of the Southwest have made their region so conducive to education and business. And that is why everybody wants to move there.

#TableShaker

I think you are useless Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by mu2sa2: 4:35am On Jul 07, 2023
Yoruba and igbo, Nigeria's chief noise makers, oya food don ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Unperturbedpota: 5:55am On Jul 07, 2023
Johndot:

#TableShaker

Reno said nonsense out of hate. I know so many Yoruba childhood friedms who schooled in my state Edo state.

I know some Yoruba who schooled in the East too.

This man is stupid and anyone who supports this nonsense is stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by duro4chang(m): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2023
They call Nigeria a zoo but turned their own land to a jungle. Now there is rumble in the jungle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by boss096(m): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2023
Garbage
Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by OKEMKPI: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2023
zangaozanga:
Why is the idiot not in Nigeria ,he in on exile in foreign land yet blaming someone for staying in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by Godoverevery: 6:53am On Jul 07, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Reno said nonsense out of hate. I know so many Yoruba childhood friedms who schooled in my state Edo state.

I know some Yoruba who schooled in the East too.

This man is stupid and anyone who supports this nonsense is stupid

Well it is obvious you ain't intelligent to get his point.....let me break down for you.

She has three choices to make regarding university,polytechnic and college of education but her choices for the three is in lagos.

It doesn't make sense to choose all three from one state........it more easier getting admission in her region than far away lagos but we all know lagos is the heaven they all wish to come but they will be online abusing and cursing the same lagos.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Twitter: "One Thing I Noticed About Mmesoma Genuine Results. .. by mytime24(f): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Reno  Rhino turn blogger

(1) (2) (Reply)

HNAUB Admission Requirement, Courses, Tuition and Hostel Accomodation Fees. / You Might Be Surprised By The Boiling Point Of The Saliva! / University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.