Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Throwback Video: The First Time I Felt Bad For Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video: The First Time I Felt Bad For Bola Tinubu (636 Views)

Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu / Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video: The First Time I Felt Bad For Bola Tinubu by swaggerjack: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Throwback Video: The Time I Felt Bad For Bola Tinubu. Then I remember the damage he has done to the country and the millions he has impoverished through his greed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFHZjwgO2EI

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: The First Time I Felt Bad For Bola Tinubu by swaggerjack: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
CC

helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
princeoflagos
Monogamy
NGpatriot
NgeneUkwenu
seungmsg
leodeking
tinubuadvocate
LegendHero
moh247
TonyeBarcanista
Re: Throwback Video: The First Time I Felt Bad For Bola Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu is the one who the country needs now. He is the best man for the job. He is a game changer. The Jagaban. The incoming president. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video: The First Time I Felt Bad For Bola Tinubu by joyandfaith: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the one who the country needs now. He is the best man for the job. He is a game changer. The Jagaban. The incoming president. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.

Can you hire a replica of Tinubu to be CEO of your own company? Be sincere.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: The First Time I Felt Bad For Bola Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
joyandfaith:

Can you hire a replica of Tinubu to be CEO of your own company? Be sincere.
Why not? The records of his performance as governor is there for everyone to see. Forget all those beer parlour talk and gossip online. That's crap.
Re: Throwback Video: The First Time I Felt Bad For Bola Tinubu by joyandfaith: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Why not? The records of his performance as governor is there for everyone to see. Forget all those beer parlour talk and gossip online. That's crap.
Ok.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: The First Time I Felt Bad For Bola Tinubu by MITCHELL96: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Throwback Video: The First Time I Felt Bad For Bola Tinubu by swaggerjack: 1:05am On Dec 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

SSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight / I Don’t Pity Tinubu / Tinubu Mistakenly Shared An Apartment With Drug Dealers - Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.