Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Interactive Card Detail Form Built By Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Interactive Card Detail Form Built By Me (511 Views)

5 Amazing Apps Built By Nigerian Women / Business Software Built By A Nairalander / Check Out This Android App Built By A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interactive Card Detail Form Built By Me by Lampert505(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
https://interactiv-card.netlify.app

Users are able to :
-see hover,active and focus state for interactive event on the page
-Fill in the form and see the card details update in real-time
-Receive error messages when the form is submitted if:
* any input field is empty
*input is being written in a wrong format

Built using html, tailwindCss and vanilla Js

Help with reviews and do well to check some of the project I’ve worked on also �
Re: Interactive Card Detail Form Built By Me by andyboi4real(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Great Job. It will be much better if it's responsive and I think a link to ur GitHub is better than to ur Twitter.

P.s Your GitHub profile looks familiar, are you a member of Tech 360 on Twitter?

1 Like

Re: Interactive Card Detail Form Built By Me by Sleekcode: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
Input field should have spacing

1 Like

Re: Interactive Card Detail Form Built By Me by Lampert505(m): 5:30am On Jan 06, 2023
It’s actually responsive my bro
Can you share how it look like on your screen to know what to fix?

andyboi4real:
Great Job. It will be much better if it's responsive and I think a link to ur GitHub is better than to ur Twitter.

P.s Your GitHub profile looks familiar, are you a member of Tech 360 on Twitter?
Re: Interactive Card Detail Form Built By Me by Lampert505(m): 5:31am On Jan 06, 2023
oh! Thanks
Ill work on that

Sleekcode:
Input field should have spacing
Re: Interactive Card Detail Form Built By Me by andyboi4real(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lampert505:
https://interactiv-card.netlify.app

Users are able to :
-see hover,active and focus state for interactive event on the page
-Fill in the form and see the card details update in real-time
-Receive error messages when the form is submitted if:
* any input field is empty
*input is being written in a wrong format

Built using html, tailwindCss and vanilla Js

Help with reviews and do well to check some of the project I’ve worked on also �

(1) (Reply)

An Expert In Microsoft Azure/cloud Storage Needed For A Swift Project / Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer / Take note if you're a programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.