Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer (510 Views)

Please Recommend A Good And Comfortable Work Chair / Python Dev Needed For Urgent Work / Study Any Course Of Your Choices In Ukraine Read Below Very Affordable And Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer by Jahmin: 2:12am On Sep 02, 2023
I posted about a project and my budget here the last time and couldnt get a programmer for it so now I will explain what I need and my budget again and am hoping in getting the work done by a good programmer

First I need an educational site that will be something like a question and answer site

Post questions with text video audio and image

Post questions with embedded link from social media

Post answer with text video audio and image

Post answer with embedded link from social media

Post premium questions with 200

Share questions answeres and profile

Premium account
Free account

Premium account ÷ can update contact page with social media links

Can get paid when answer a premium questions

Can apply to the tutor hub and become a freelancer tutor

Premium questions ÷ the cost of a premium question will be 500 which 100 each will be given to the four best rated answers

Ad & promotion ÷ you can pay to promote question and your profile and anyone can pay to place banner ad or sponsored links

Share like rate and vote for questions and answers

Payment processor will be flutterwave

Cashout for tutor will be available on every 1000 and above

Tutor Hub÷ Tutor hub will be a micro job hub like fiverr where tutor can post what difficulty they can solve and make offer with their contact page and social media links

Also students can post their difficulty and make payment which will be on escrow till their difficulty are been solve by the tutor

Difficulty price range Will be a minimum of 500 and a maximum of 5000

To join the tutor hub will be a price of 1000

My budget for this is 120k

Drop your Whatsapp if you're interested and I will contact you

Thanks alot
Re: Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer by Paystack: 3:08am On Sep 02, 2023
120k can't get this done

You'll certainly get a mediocre job you'd end up regretting

I doubt anyone would code this from scratch for such peanuts amount... A nulled script will be used for your project as legit scripts cost more than your budget not to talk of host fees and workmanship.

120k is like $120

grin
Re: Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer by simplesol: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2023
Jahmin:
I posted about a project and my budget here the last time and couldnt get a programmer for it so now I will explain what I need and my budget again and am hoping in getting the work done by a good programmer

First I need an educational site that will be something like a question and answer site

Premium account
Free account

Premium questions ÷ the cost of a premium question will be 500 which 100 each will be given to the four best rated answers

Ad & promotion ÷ you can pay to promote question and your profile and anyone can pay to place banner ad or sponsored links

Tutor Hub÷ Tutor hub will be a micro job hub like fiverr where tutor can post what difficulty they can solve and make offer with their contact page and social media links

Also students can post their difficulty and make payment which will be on escrow till their difficulty are been solve by the tutor

Thanks alot

Let's talk. Can get it done : 0 8 0 3/3 05 05 77
Re: Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer by QuantumR: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2023
Jahmin:

Premium account
Free account

Thanks alot

Seems you will be posting this again later in life until you up your budget to like 1-2M
Re: Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer by emetisuccess(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Wait!¡!!! 120k for all these features that'll give the programmer sleepless nights. Which I believe hosting and domain fee is inside this 120k hmmmm. I pray u see someone that'll deliver you the job in standard. I pray ooo 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer by Maj196(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2023
Jahmin:

Premium account
Free account

Thanks alot
You no get money but you dey find the mumu wey go siddon do everything for you. Oga if you no get millions to run this project be ready for a rubbish job to be done by mediocres or just dead this project
Re: Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer by silento(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2023
Programmers dey really suffer for nigeria
Re: Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer by john1101(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
I could attempt this or better partner with someone on this, i have two years of experienece in softwre enginnering, past work https://portfolio-website.offorjohn.repl.co/ https://john-portfolio-blog.netlify.app/
Re: Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer by john1101(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
I could attempt this or better partner with someone on this, I have two years of experience in software engineering, past work https://portfolio-website.offorjohn.repl.co/ https://john-portfolio-blog.netlify.app/
Re: Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer by segzysexy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Please stay away from that moniker named Codeemir. He is a fraudster.

Jahmin:

Premium account
Free account

Thanks alot
Re: Urgent Work For A Good And Legit Programmer by AfDapone: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
You want an app with all that features that will fetch you millions and want to pay the developer garri and groundnut money. This kind of app requires team work, testers and server-side infrastructures.

(1) (Reply)

Who To Create A Wireless Network Via Cmd / Is Data Camp A Good Site To Learn Python? / Free Cyber Security Training For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.