Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) (28682 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOrqr5EMo4Y

Son of late Abamieda, Seun Anikulapo has called out the punch newspaper and all it's staff for publishing a false story about him without first investigating and finding out from him if the story was true or not.

Please watch as he lambasted them.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
nlfpmod.
Sorry for the blurry pics.
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Iamdbull: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

That's what am going to do too when the newspaper start writing nonsense stories about me, something like Dbull and Tems reportedly lashed in a private jet. Na to tear the paper.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Brendaniel: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2022
I've said this thing before, news media in Nigeria has been bastardized, thanks people like Tinubu and Orji - Uzor

The moment politicians took over News media in Nigeria was the beginning of the bastardization

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by scrolldown88: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by SHINJA: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Okay.
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Techpik: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2022
likes for seun Kuti shares for punchlunch paper

53 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Teeroyzimma: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Seun Kuti is a crazy guy

Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by superior1: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2022
That sure looks Bob-Risky

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Wickedfacts: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Wahala wahala wahala o
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by CTee1: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Felabrity: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2022
He said he bought Tinubu newspaper to know what his enemies are thinking grin grin grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Fedrick100: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by twilliamx(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Ok madam we hear you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by dapsoneh: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2022
No be satin you wrote for your IG handle den help u write?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2022
grin that's why MAZI NNAMDI KANU called all of them #GUTTER MEDIA bcuz they don't practice investigative journalism all they do is CPOY AND PASTE

Even from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or bloggers page , they're willing to copy and paste grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2022
dude
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by PlayerMeji: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2022
ok
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Candidlady: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2022
news of ten years ago

nl and stale news

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by meobizy(f): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Fela married twenty-seven wives yet had only nine children. My math is not mathing.

This boy has smoked that thing again and is suffering paranoia. See his bird chest, he needs a gym membership.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Newyorkitis(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Lols
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by babajero(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2022
This one is just riding on his father's name with nothing to show.

9 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Felabrity: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Punch has been bought over

ThisDay is the peoples newspaper

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Olukat(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Be calming down Bro! grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Nostring: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Seun Kuti is a crazy guy

Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.
lmao . Dey take am easy o

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Felabrity: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2022
I swear this guy na cruise

I like his vibe, he no send anybody papa

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Denies Being Married To Sandra Okagbue / Funke Akindele, Osita Iheme And Chinedu Ikedieze (Pictures) / Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Shares Sunday Stuning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.