Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) (28729 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Lightened: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Ewu...can he tear the whole of the newspaper worldwide?
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by mkoabiola: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Ds one way de alwys do Like psycho

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Nostring: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2022
babajero:
This one is just riding on his father's name with nothing to show.
what do u mean?.. because u not a fan of his music no mean he no dey do well .. mumu undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Felabrity: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2022
dapsoneh:
No be satin you wrote for your IG handle den help u write?
carry your yeye trophy comot for here

Na everywhere una dey?
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by DevilSignature: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by plantist: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Seun Kuti is a crazy guy

Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.

Will Peter Obi govern Lagos State too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Ameoba300: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2022
grin cheesy grin this guy is the biggest clown in Nigeria. Whether you buy or not, others would buy.

Talkative.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by dapsoneh: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2022
Felabrity:
carry your yeye trophy comot for here

Na everywhere una dey?
as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us, as e dey pain dem, e dey sweeeeeeeeeet us

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by stuffs2002: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Seun Kuti is a crazy guy

Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.

Why can't IPOB nzogbu nzogbu understand that everyone is free to vote whoever he likes.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by sofeo(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2022
Fool.
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Laird(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2022
meobizy:
Fela married twenty-seven wives yet has only nine children. My math is not mathing.

This boy has smoked that thing again and is suffering paranoia. See his bird chest, he needs a gym membership.

Unconfirmed rumours had it that many of those female band extras and dancers were hustling with their bodies for extra money and were being picked up by law enforcement) government officials

So the rumours state that Fela did that move so that they can claim to be his wife and use that status for law enforcement officials to be lenient on them

Unconfirmed Rumours

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Segzy19: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2022
You know nothing about him, Bro!
If you do, you won't spew this nonsense

babajero:
This one is just riding on his father's name with nothing to show.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Evilblakman2: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Fedrick100:
I always thought he’s fela kuti son

I don learn another one today
It’s so obvious that he’s fela’s son but you decide to be ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by meobizy(f): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2022
Laird:

Unconfirmed rumours had it that many of those band extra and dancers were hustling with their bodies for extr money and being picked up by law enforcement) government agencies

So the rumours state that Fela did that move so that they can claim to be his wife and use that status for law enforcement to be lenient on them

Unconfirmed Rumours
Entertainers will always sell their bodies. What a life. Sha, every man to him business.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by PassingShot(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2022
Kido!
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Tinubumyman: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Seun Kuti is a crazy guy

IT is ur father and ur generation that is yet unborn that it will not be well with....... oloriburuku omo ibo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by kaymart: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2022
He said just like Buhari is stealing money to eat

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

That's what am going to do too when the newspaper start writing nonsense stories about me, something like Dbull and Tems reportedly lashed in a private jet. Na to tear the paper.

"I'm or I am", not "am"

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Turboking(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Seun Kuti is a crazy guy

you are lucky it was Lagos agbero Anambra UGM would have shot you on sight

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by osazuwa23: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2022
pessi
dapsoneh:
No be satin you wrote for your IG handle den help u write?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by osazuwa23: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2022
still not the goat
dapsoneh:
as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us, as e dey pain dem, e dey sweeeeeeeeeet us

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2022
The blood is true, Like father like son. I agree with him though, sensationalism has destroyed our journalism in this country.
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Dshocker(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

That's what am going to do too when the newspaper start writing nonsense stories about me, something like Dbull and Tems reportedly lashed in a private jet. Na to tear the paper.

Where you want see the tems? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by babajero(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Segzy19:
You know nothing about him, Bro!
If you do, you won't spew this nonsense

What do I need to know about him, is
it about his hit song or the fact that a drug addict took too much drug and decided to dress like a woman only to get angry that a newspaper wrote about it?. I know covertly he is happy because he has nothing worthy to be written about for. Without Fela he is nothing. Femi is the musician.
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Horokrox: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Lol! You meant something like Dbull was reportedly butt bleeped by Tems with a Strap on
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by babajero(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Nostring:
what do u mean?.. because u not a fan of his music no mean he no dey do well .. mumu undecided
please which music are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2022
stuffs2002:

Why can't IPOB nzogbu nzogbu understand that everyone is free to vote whoever he likes.

That is what they do every four years.

Nzogbu nzogbu (do-or-die) politics which keeps hurting them.

Now, should either Atiku or Tinubu win next year, they would be expecting something from their administration.

That was what Soludo tried to tell them. But they are always hard of hearing when it comes to their brand of politics.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by TUTU147: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2022
Investigative journalism is very risky and expensive that is why many media houses don't do it
Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by elmodee7(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2022
To be candid seun need rehabilitation. Say no to drugs. It's a pity nigerian celebrities directly or indirectly encourage drug abuse and use. It's obvious seun's call constant drug abuse is taking its toll on his mental health. Weed was the order of the day but skunk, loud and other opium same and it's alarming how it's destroying the minds of the youth.

Re: Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) by Gboom: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Seun Kuti is a crazy guy

Why not go back to your yiibo state to face unknown gunmen instead of you cursing Tinubu up and dawn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.