Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results (17162 Views)

INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT / Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence / 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by Patatel90: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
5t6ttt

Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by okorogodwin4(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
The dancing Governor is pressing Tinubu urchins neck meanwhile no election in youruba land

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by GardenOfGod(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin
JoeNL22:

Bros.....they said you are a scam. Do you have anything to say for yourself?
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by HomeTutorsPro: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique

Please how can I block this user from following me? He or she is a plague that needed to be wiped off my mention

It seems NwaMamaIwota is becoming a thorn in your flesh.
If you can't get him/her off your mention, just buy a very thick neck pad so that the effect of the neck pressing would be moderate on you.
Just a friendly advice.
I come in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by hohafrank(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oyetola might have been disappointed in Tinubu.
He was 100,% certain that Tinubu would have rigged him in for second term.
Man can't be God.
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by ejimatic: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Johnnyessence:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/osun-election-petition-inec-tenders-election-results/amp/
BVAS is on ttial now and it is good it happened in Osun.Osun case will assist in other elections. Results of 774 units given to Oyetola by INEC are different from the results given to Adeleke. Why? There are differences between BVAS records and BVAS reports. When both are different what do we do? Over to you Tribunal ,Appeal Court and SC. for decisions.
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by Indispensable85(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Johnnyessence:
NEWS RELEASE
20/12/2022

Governor Adeleke Approves Committee on Distribution of Rice, Says Sure-P Fund is Intact

The Executive Governor of Osun State , Senator Ademola Adeleke has approved the composition of a committee for a non-partisan distribution of rice just as the State Government directed that beneficiaries must cover all sectors of the state.

The government also wishes to affirm to Osun People that the Sure-P fund, which Governor Adeleke stopped former government from looting, remains intact and safe in the accounts of the local governments

The distribution committee according to a public announcement by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Hon Teslim Igbalaye is composed of the following membership per ward :

1. A member of the league of Imams;

2. A member of Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN);

3. A member of the Traditional Religion ;

4. A member of People's Democratic Party( PDP) ;

5. A member from All Progressives Congress(APC)

6. A Pensioner/Retiree
7. A Woman

The announcement noted that 40 bags of rice are to be distributed per ward, explaining the transparency in the entire process such that the expended fund achieves the goal of Osun money for Osun development.

While the 40 bags per wards were purchased at N32,000 per bag, the rice for state distribution were purchased from 'Egbe Olowo of Osun state at N36,000 per bag, a price still below similar transaction by the previous government.

It would be recalled that the previous administration purchased rice distributed last year at forty thousand naira per bag, a narration the new government has changed by direct purchase and transparent distribution process.

To affirm its committment to transparency, Governor Adeleke ordered that the composition of committee for the distribution of the rice and targeted beneficiaries must be from all sectors in osun state.

His Excellency affirms that this administration is not a thieving government like that of his predecessor and he remains committed to cushioning the effect of the hard time on all sections of Osun society.

It is therefore shameless lie and false reports to claim only PDP members are benefiting or that the Sure-P fund was diverted. It is also pure falsehood to claim Heads of Local Government Administration are denied their entitlements. All issues pertaining to entitlements of public servants are been attended to by the relevant offices.

Osun people can bear witness that the family of His Excellency has consistently distributed food items to Osun people for the past several decades. The philanthropic family with one of its own as the State Governor is determined to elevate the tradition of giving as a state policy.

We therefore assure Osun people that the Adeleke administration is not a thieving government and will not in anyway follow the path of the past. All actions so far taken and that will be taken are in line with due process, state regulations and extant laws.

Signed:
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
Spokesperson to the Executive Governor

Vote buying
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by Indispensable85(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
MadmanObi:
Jackson will rule Out for 8 good years.

That depends on his performance for the first term
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by Godispeace: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
oponu
Johnnyessence:
Oyetola Ati APC tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii ile ejo tribunal
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

It seems NwaMamaIwota is becoming a thorn in your flesh.
If you can't get him/her off your mention, just buy a very thick neck pad so that the effect of the neck pressing would be moderate on you.
Just a friendly advice.
I come in peace.

O ri e gbale
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by Johnnyessence(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Godispeace:
oponu
didirin . Oyetola ti lule piii Lekan siii. Odi aye Atunwa fun ijoba Oyetola ni ipinle Osun.
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by Johnnyessence(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
ejimatic:
BVAS is on ttial now and it is good it happened in Osun.Osun case will assist in other elections. Results of 774 units given to Oyetola by INEC are different from the results given to Adeleke. Why? There are differences between BVAS records and BVAS reports. When both are different what do we do? Over to you Tribunal ,Appeal Court and SC. for decisions.
Na lies and propaganda go destroy you here. Inec has present the rightful results to the tribunal panel. Oyetola has close up his cases in the tribunal with two witnesses. Oyetola is a clueless goner. Tinubu is next that will be disgrace and defeated thunderously in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by ejimatic: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Johnnyessence:
Na lies and propaganda go destroy you here. Inec has present the rightful results to the tribunal panel. Oyetola has close up his cases in the tribunal with two witnesses. Oyetola is a clueless goner. Tinubu is next that will be disgrace and defeated thunderously in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii.
. I don't charadteristically abuse faceless people online. Opinions may be different but I respect individuals. I am not in APC nor in PDP.I however follow the Tribunal sittings.1 Oyrtola claimed results of the774 units were fabricated. 2 He presented the results he got from the INEC with differences in the results.3 INECclaimed the differences affected only six units .Other units with differences were where the BVAS machines have not been shchrominised. 3. Tribunal accepted the resukts given to APC by INEC after the elcty with major differences and irregularities. 4 INEC yesterday presented. results given to the public which is different from the resukts given to Oyetola after the election. 5 A lot of people report the orocedings daily : APC and PDP reporters write always in favour of their parties. I am interested in this case because it is the first time Tribunal will adjudge BVAS matters. Whatevey Tribunal Appeal Court and SC decide on the case is the concern of the parties involved and so be it.Till then let us keep following the sittings without any sentiment.

Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by fajbam216: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hmm...osun gradually turning to ilorin kwara... D saraki format....

Distribution of rice per ward...

Ist achievement in office in 100 days ..

I pray his. Govt comes out wit more. Roboust ND touching live policies...rather. Than this sharing...
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by benjaminlawson(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
The reason the man went to court is not yet clear, even in 2019 election he did not win, it is inconclusive ojoro that gave him the mandate. So why heading to court when the right winner was not deny his mandate this time around.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by Bennycollins: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

Vote buying
40 bags of rice per ward is insignificant and can't possibly sway a voter.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
ejimatic:
. I don't charadteristically abuse faceless people online. Opinions may be different but I respect individuals. I am not in APC nor in PDP.I however follow the Tribunal sittings.1 Oyrtola claimed results of the774 units were fabricated. 2 He presented the results he got from the INEC with differences in the results.3 INECclaimed the differences affected only six units .Other units with differences were where the BVAS machines have not been shchrominised. 3. Tribunal accepted the resukts given to APC by INEC after the elcty with major differences and irregularities. 4 INEC yesterday presented. results given to the public which is different from the resukts given to Oyetola after the election. 5 A lot of people report the orocedings daily : APC and PDP reporters write always in favour of their parties. I am interested in this case because it is the first time Tribunal will adjudge BVAS matters. Whatevey Tribunal Appeal Court and SC decide on the case is the concern of the parties involved and so be it.Till then let us keep following the sittings without any sentiment.
Na lies and propaganda go destroy you here. Keep on deceiving yourself with lies and propaganda. As far as I’m concerned, Oyetola will be disgrace in the court of justice. His case will be dismissed for lacking merit in the tribunal court of justice.
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by Indispensable85(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bennycollins:
40 bags of rice per ward is insignificant and can't possibly sway a voter.

Ordinarily this is not an issue. I'm just using it to taunt some people here. They know themselves.
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by edungene7: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oyetola is a criminal like is senior cousin Thiefunbu Osun is now a free state
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results by Johnnyessence(m): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2022
ejimatic:
it’s false narrative here as usual. Your clueless lies and propaganda never hold any water here. INEC admits in the tribunal yesterday that there’s no over voting in the poll. APC lies and clueless propaganda including their propagandists have been bursted severally on that. Tinubu and Oyetola ti lule piii Lekan siii. No hope for APC in the tribunal in Osun State. The tribunal court of justice will dismissed Oyetola cases for lacking merit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check Your Federal Constituency Budget Allocations (N1.3 Bill -Surulere1) / Osinbajo Leaves For Kigali For 25th National Commemoration Of Rwandan Genocide / Kwara Monarch, Ibrahim Chatta-Umar, Backs Buhari For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.