Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Seeking Prolific Fiction Writers - N5/word To N10/word - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Seeking Prolific Fiction Writers - N5/word To N10/word (846 Views)

Short Story Fiction Writers WANTED. Earn Up To N10/word And At Least 500k/month / Fiction Job Alert: Earn Up To N10/word Writing Short Stories / [HIRING] 2 High Quality Fiction Writer Needed (rate: N5/word) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Prolific Fiction Writers - N5/word To N10/word by JackRyan(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2021
I'm seeking writers who can write up to 100k words per month.

The stories are simple short stories. Word range per story should be 5,000 to 8,000 words. Each story should be self-contained. No sequels. The genre is flexible and up to you. But no fantasy. No magic. Stories should explore the world and issues within it, like piracy, terrorism, food security, racism, etc, but in a fun and comical way. You get? Plot is entirely up to you.

Pay is N5/word for the first 50k words. Then N7.5/word for the next 50k words. If you happen to exceed 100k words, pay increases to N10/word for every word after that within a month cycle. I also give bonuses because I like to reward hard-work. So writers who hit up to 100k per month will get huge bonuses for their commitment and dedication.

I'll provide you with a brief on the world and the project. I'll also provide you with a cast of up to 100 characters with details. Your job will be to formulate stories based on any one or more of these characters. Each story must be between 5k to 8k words. Never exceed 8k words.

Your first 2 stories will be paid upon submission and editing. Stories after that will be paid on a monthly cycle.

I'll also send you a sample story so you see what we're going for.

I'm not interested in big grammar. All I want is simple fun stories with intriguing plots that will keep my audience captivated.

But all that is secondary to this: can you meet up to 100k words per month? If yes, email me at indingocreek@gmail.com with your name, location, phone number, and a short sample of your story in 3rd person past tense.

I just need 3 writers. The first, best 3 writers that come into my email will get this gig.

Looking forward to your emails.

Thanks.

C.U.
Re: Seeking Prolific Fiction Writers - N5/word To N10/word by JackRyan(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
I've gotten two great writers already. They're in the process of writing their 2 trial stories.

I need one more writer. The parameters of this gig remain the same.

Reach out to me.

Thanks.
Re: Seeking Prolific Fiction Writers - N5/word To N10/word by cvamadi(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hello.

I am interested in this opportunity.

Here's a link to one of my stories, published by Kalahari Review:

https:///3crHgFO

Regards
Re: Seeking Prolific Fiction Writers - N5/word To N10/word by JOzii: 6:40am On Aug 12, 2021
I am interested Boss, here is my contact 08149573763.
Re: Seeking Prolific Fiction Writers - N5/word To N10/word by Simplysussy(f): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Is it still available
Re: Seeking Prolific Fiction Writers - N5/word To N10/word by Favemmzar200(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Simplysussy:
Is it still available
I'm interested, send me a confirmation via +234815- 330-3905
Let me keep myself busy during this strike.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Comedy And Action Writer. Long Term Remote Work / Sweet Nothings ��✨ / Part-time Job Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.