Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? (2406 Views)

Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? / How Come Igbos Do Not Give Money To Street Beggars / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” - Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by Ojiofor: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
ShinnBet:

I love how every OSU can identify my posts simply by my writing style.

Maybe we go jam one day and you will know me from my arguments .

OSU pelebe

Where I wan come meet a mad man like you except here in nairaland?
Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ojiofor:

Where I wan come meet a mad man like you except here in nairaland?

Ask your wife.
grin
Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tochj:
IPOB led by Chika Edozie has used it to acheive their aim in the past.
Now Enemies of our people are now using the Finland based criminal to work against our people.

Are you people so helpless to the point that "enemies" of Osuland will hire a Finland based OSU to get osus in osuland to kill fellow osus?.

You don't know how stupid and irresponsible you idiots sound when you throw these kind of lame conspiracy theories about.

If Tinubu is the one behind Ekpa , then do something about Tinubu .
Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ojiofor:

Visit my profile before you make a fool of yourself
if you had been on nairaland for long, you wont be surprised at my comment hating on biafra as an IJAW guy... Nothin on this earth wil change our heart to accept biafra...if una like kill una sef finish yeast...

1 Like

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by pquaver(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I no dey put mouth for this kind matter. I warned , gidgiddy and co then but they didn't listen to me. I am however glad that my friend Ojiofor and Adadike saw the deceit in Nnamdi Kanu early enough and pulled their support.

I never supported the urchins ab initio. I see foolishness from afar n will never support it.. Igboland can never be led by tout and illiterate who want to forcefully grab sth for themselves in the spirit of compensating themselves for their failures.. A kind of restart for themselves and they don't care about others who worked hard to make it while the wasted their own opportunities.. That is why igbo lives in the North do not matter to them. All Igbos can die for their utopia dreams, they do not give 2 f**ks..
Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by Ojiofor: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
if you had been on nairaland for long, you wont be surprised at my comment hating on biafra as an IJAW guy... Nothin on this earth wil change our heart to accept biafra...if una like kill una sef finish yeast...

Whatever!
Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ojiofor:

Whatever!
or will you people join the IJAW Republic? lets join together and fight for The Izon republic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: G5 Gov, Ortom Inaugurates Peter Obi Campaign Team In Benue / Serious Protest Is Happening Right Now In Ibadan Over Fuel & New Naira Scarcity /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.