Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? (2407 Views)

Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? / How Come Igbos Do Not Give Money To Street Beggars / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” - Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2022
There was a time here that Igbo posters will create threads showing how the sit-at-home protest is being fully complied with by posting pictures of deserted streets in the east.

But now the likes of Anambea1stson is creating threads on the very opposite by posting pics of busy streets in the east during the Igbo Sabbath claiming that the Monday curfews are no longer being observed by Igbos.

Can we say the rejection of this Igbo sabbath is tantamount to a rejection of the Biafran struggle for a Peter Obi Igbo presidency ?

If so, that means an Igbo presidency is far greater an ambition than an Igbo ethno state.

Is this not confirming that Biafra was actually Plan B after the Igbos were chased out of power by the north in July 1966.

Does this not correlate with the very fact that Igbo ambitions have always been to dominate the polity ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by 00FFT00(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2022
Another Tinubu clown.
Is this what your long-suffering parents wasted their hard-earned money educating you for?.

Leave tribalism, make e leave you.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by duro4chang(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2022
I am surprise too. They will soon deny their lord MNK too because of obi.

12 Likes

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
00FFT00:
Another Tinubu clown.
Is this what your long-suffering parents wasted their hard-earned money educating you for?.

Leave tribalism, make e leave you.

Everybody nah Tinubu agent for una eye.

Why you no do sit at home again?

Why you no want Biafra again ?

If you think you will somehow get that Pinnochio obi into Aso Rock then I have a bridge in Lagos to sell to you.

Shift from here you bipolar confused cretin.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
I am surprise too. They will soon deny their lord MNK too because of obi.

They've denied their own village this Christmas nah that wombat Jew dem no go deny?

Still waiting when they will stop claiming Jews and say they were the ruling class and pharaohs of ancient Egypt.

Confused , rudderless cretins

4 Likes

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by Couldntfigurean: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2022
I see tinubu urchins are paid per nonsense they post
It dosent matter what you say,just keep talking nonsense and get paid

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:
There was a time here that Igbo posters will create threads showing how the sit-at-home protest is being fully complied with by posting pictures of deserted streets in the east.

But now the likes of Anambea1stson is creating threads on the very opposite by posting pics of busy streets in the east during the Igbo Sabbath claiming that the Monday curfews are no longer being observed by Igbos.

Can we say the rejection of this Igbo sabbath is tantamount to a rejection of the Biafran struggle for a Peter Obi Igbo presidency ?

If so, that means an Igbo presidency is far greater an ambition than an Igbo ethno state.

Is this not confirming that Biafra was actually Plan B after the Igbos were chased out of power by the north in July 1966.

Does this not correlate with the very fact that Igbo ambitions have always been to dominate the polity ?

there is still sit at home every Monday in the whole east till date and all market all government offices are closed down what more do you want from igbos the have this kind strong heart oh! I admire

1 Like

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Couldntfigurean:
I see tinubu urchins are paid per nonsense they post
It dosent matter what you say,just keep talking nonsense and get paid

Another one graces the thread with his stupidity.

Why are you idiots so irresponsible and always quick to blame others for your stupidity ?

The civil war you instigated you blame everyone but yourselves.

Even when we counter you on this, you will be the first to say "why bring up the past" even when you are hell bent on repeating the past

I have never seen a more confused people like the Igbo.

You are so deep in Shit creek without a paddle to navigate your way out and when we point it out to you , you blame others for your current state.

How irresponsible and confused van a people be ?
Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by plaindealer: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2022
Na hunger dey kill them.

Lazy man wey sit at home no go chop for now.

Den go return to biafra referendum, Nigeria is a zoo and shithole after February next year. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by Couldntfigurean: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:

Another one graces the thread with his stupidity.

Why are you idiots so irresponsible and always quick to blame others for your stupidity ?

The civil war you instigated you blame everyone but yourselves.

Even when we counter you on this, you will be the first to say "why bring up the past" even when you are hell bent on repeating the past

I have never seen a more confused people like the Igbo.

You are so deep in Shit creek without a paddle to navigate your way out and when we point it out to you , you blame others for your current state.

How irresponsible and confused van a people be ?

your tears are delicious
Keep crying,wail into the yellow bucket please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
there is still sit at home every Monday in the whole east till date and all market all government offices are closed down what more do you want from igbos the have this kind strong heart oh! I admire

did a thread were he drove round town last week Monday posting pictures in Akwa showing non compliance to the sit at home order.

By the way, the Monday curfew are from Ekpa's faction which the Emma Powerless faction under the detained KANU has severally condemned.

Does that mean that Ekpa's faction is the substantive IPOB on ground ?

I thought you guys said Ekpa is working for Tinubu then why sheepishly obey Ekpa's orders over Kanu's rejection of the Igbo Sabbath?

You delude only yourselves.

1 Like

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2022
Couldntfigurean:
your tears are delicious
Keep crying,wail into the yellow bucket please

I see you have nothing to add to this discussion.
Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by Couldntfigurean: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:

I see you have nothing to add to this discussion.

while pouring tears into the yellow bucket,wail loudly because loud wailing are usually tastier than silent one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by Ogbuefi2020: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2022
You will never understand how things work in Igboland. We don't follow anybody blindly. The masses decide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
You will never understand how things work in Igboland. We don't follow anybody blindly. The masses decide.

Oh really .

From Biafra under KANU to One Nigeria under Obi.

That's one helluva 180 degree turn in a space of less than 6 months.

If I may ask ,what is the major Igbo aspiration now ?

Is it still Biafra or death ?

Or is it one Nigeria but with an Igbo president ?

2 Likes

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2022
Oyigboupdate grin grin grin you no dey tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by gidgiddy: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:

Stop talking like a kid. You are in power, you are not in power, everyone suffers equally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by 00FFT00(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:

If you think you will somehow get that Pinnochio obi into Aso Rock then I have a bridge in Lagos to sell to you.

Tinubu already sold you several bridges.
Ode! cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

Stop talking like a kid. You are in power, you are not in power, everyone suffers equally

Simple question for you ;

On whose orders is the mandatory Monday sit at home coming from ?

Is it from Ekpa or Kanu's faction ?

3 Likes

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2022
00FFT00:

Tinubu already sold you several bridges.
Ode! cheesy grin

Tinubu kill you there.

How you think you can use anti Tinubu sentiments to win this elections without turning the Yorubas who would have naturally rejected his candidacy to him over your persistent attempt to reduce this coming elections to your tribal competition with your Yoruba betters only exposes how daft you idiots are.

Better start airing your now mouldy Biafran flag because you are definitely going back to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by gidgiddy: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:

Simple question for you ;

On whose orders is the mandatory Monday sit at home coming from ?

Is it from Ekpa or Kanu's faction ?

You are not from the South East, so why are you bothered?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

You are not from the South East, so why are you bothered?

Answer the question nah.

1 Like

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by Okoroawusa: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2022
I no dey put mouth for this kind matter. I warned , gidgiddy and co then but they didn't listen to me. I am however glad that my friend Ojiofor and Adadike saw the deceit in Nnamdi Kanu early enough and pulled their support.
Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by DMerciful(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2022
How does this benefit you?
ShinnBet:

1 Like

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2022
DMerciful:
How does this benefit you?

Oh , we can discus the politics and issues of other tribes but we should not in anyway discuss the ongoing foolishness in the SE?
Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by DMerciful(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2022
I asked a simple question and you start displaying your lack of home training.

How does this topic benefit you?
ShinnBet:

Oh , we can discus the politics and issues of other tribes but we should not in anyway discuss the ongoing foolishness in the SE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2022
DMerciful:
I asked a simple question and you start displaying your lack of home training.

How does this topic benefit you?

Of what concern is it to you what I chose to discuss here ?
Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by Ojiofor: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:

Oh really .

From Biafra under KANU to One Nigeria under Obi.

That's one helluva 180 degree turn in a space of less than 6 months.

If I may ask ,what is the major Igbo aspiration now ?

Is it still Biafra or death ?

Or is it one Nigeria but with an Igbo president ?

Majority of Igbos do not support IPOB agitation myself included,however they used violence and intimidation to force people to comply with their order.Just like every that have a begining must have an end.Their end have come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by ShinnBet: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Ojiofor:

Majority of Igbos do not support IPOB agitation myself included,however they used violence and intimidation to force people to comply with their order.Just like every that have a begining must have an end.Their end have come.

So no more Biafra ?

Hope my grandkids won't have to bear the same shit I and my grandparents endured from you people.

Teach your children the truth about the real cause of the war.

Make your apologies to the SS people and the rest of the country

And stop thinking you have a right to dominate others when you can't even lead yourselves.

1 Like

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by Chelseanababa(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:

see finishing

1 Like

Re: How Come Igbos Now Reject Sit At Home Protest? by Ojiofor: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:

So no more Biafra ?

Hope my grandkids won't have to bear the same shit I and my grandparents endured from you people.

Teach your children the truth about the real cause of the war.

Make your apologies to the SS people and the rest of the country

And stop thinking you have a right to dominate others when you can't even lead yourselves.

What did your grandparents endured that my own parents didn't endure even worse?
As I said Igbos collectively never accepted IPOB they were even banned by SE governors before FG proscribed them.
It is ironic that you feel so comfortable living under Fulani total domination of Nigeria but you are more concerned about Igbo imaginary potential political domination.Is that not madness?If you hate one ethnic group dominating others why haven't your people lift a finger to challenge the Fulanis who are out there killing and stealing peoples land in this century with the help of Nigeria army.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States With Most PVC Holders, How Major Candidates Will Perform There. Analysis / Appeal court rejects Adeleke appeal letter, told judgement is against INEC / LP Have Finished Going Round The 36 States Of Federation and FCT For their Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.