Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability (42805 Views)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by FashionCookie(f): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Helgreenluv:

What truth do you know? Shey na your papa money he dey give the man ni? If e dey pain you go jump inside lagoon or hug transformer
Like I don't get.
Is it only Tinubu that gives out money?
Don't others give too?
Hypocrites!
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by wolebest: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
StagethemTVee:
The Presidential candidate of the APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu together with his Vice Ibrahim Shettima attended a meeting with people living with disabilities.

Bola Tinubu who is largely touted for his generosity is seen having a conversation, then giving a wad of new naira notes to one of the disabled men who attended the meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLJBcSJOrls

The Jagaban Borgu, the Ashiwaju of Nigeria, Bobo Chicago per Excellence.

This is why he is well loved by Lagosians ...........................

He is always giving, he gives, you will always go home with a package if you can get close to him.

This what he does best when he was Lagos State Governor.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by deeva2: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obi's urchin..

See your life..

Tinubu gave better money while stingy Obi counts 50 notes for people..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by AfonjaPriest: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
StagethemTVee:
The Presidential candidate of the APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu together with his Vice Ibrahim Shettima attended a meeting with people living with disabilities.

Bola Tinubu who is largely touted for his generosity is seen having a conversation, then giving a wad of new naira notes to one of the disabled men who attended the meeting.

Tinubu takes much from the poor through agbero and gives a modicum to his people to buy their loyalty.
He can sell his deception to his BATstard miscreant urchins and not to the entire people of Nigeria.
Majority of Nigerians have already disowned him, and his laughable ambition has already been destined to fail.
Good riddance to him and his deception!
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Cantonese: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

LoL, new Naira notes

Lucky man

Some no dey give shishi except to Okupe...

Some give shishi to the poor

We told the naive people in Labor Party that Emefiele's New Naira notes and Policy limiting withdrawal wouldn't affect the big boys they were yapping dust

Are you part in anyway of the big boys? Grasshopper dey roast for fire, dey claim say na oil dey rub him body.

Are you not part of those "yapping dust"? How have you not being negatively impacted by APC? How are you not, or going to be impacted negatively by APC? How does giving shishi translate to better lives for the so called poor.

You support leaders who daily impoverish you and keep you in total ruination, yet you think they are helping you. Your leaders take from the same poor in various ways and return misery tokens to them in form of assistance. People like you call such leaders the greatest. Na sorry be your name.

Continue.
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Moh247: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Cantonese post=119322140]

Are you part in anyway of the big boys? Grasshopper dey roast for fire, dey claim say na oil dey rub him body.

Are you not part of those "yapping dust"? How have you not being negatively impacted by APC? How are you not, or going to be impacted negatively by APC? How does giving shishi translate to better lives for the so called poor.

You support leaders who daily impoverish you and keep you in total ruination, yet you think they are helping you. Your leaders take from the same poor in various ways and return misery tokens to them in form of assistance. People like you call such leaders the greatest. Na sorry be your name.

Continue.[/quote

I am not responsible for your life of poverty

Kindly focus on yourself, your attitude and life

Honestly nobody makes it with such a terrible attitude you are displaying over politics thinking it's a faceless forum

Do you know my income or did I request money from you

If your life is in ruination then shame on you, if you need APC to take poverty away from your life away another shame on you

You have failed your own self as an adult and looking for who to blame with a terrible attitude towards stranger, who would even have anything to do with you radiating negativity about

For someone like you to just pick on a random stranger online without courtesy or manners already show why you can't make it

Even the so called Obi you support wouldn't behave such and attract negativity

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Harrynight(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
angry

What is really wads there?
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by tooth4tooth: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Kai! Nairaland, you guys have to twist the story to falsify the issue..

Call a spade a spade, Tinibu bribed the man..
Bribed him for only one vote? That doesn't make any sense. I see an act of kindness .

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Relaxnrethink: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Another reason why evil politicians thrive in Nigeria is that Nigerians can easily buy lies without giving a second thought. This is a typical example.

The dubious writer is somehow trying to redirect your mind to think that Shettima secretly passing money behind through security man to Tinubu and Tinubu secretly giving to the man is now termed "helping disabled" and some youths are here buying it.

Serious education is needed because we have a lot of dumb thinking guys out there.

This rain will fall on everyone when it starts in DISPROPORTIONATE MANNER
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by dazzlingd(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
That’s what he knows how to do.
See how he buried the money into his hands like a confirmed road transport National chairman. Bribery and corruption don enter his genes
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by olatuns2017: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
StagethemTVee:

We no dey give shishi

Even if hunger kill ur papa
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Atlantis585: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
If this is not vote buying, then I don’t know what is.

See that Shitima eye like a thief.

Thieffnubu believes he must buy this election at any cost.

See how he is already abusing the same currency that just got changed few days ago because of him and his types and he is already back to his old ways.

In a normal society, this is not just enough to disqualify both of them but also sufficient for them to go to prison.
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Chidex500: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

LoL, new Naira notes

Lucky man

Some no dey give shishi except to Okupe...

Some give shishi to the poor

We told the naive people in Labor Party that Emefiele's New Naira notes and Policy limiting withdrawal wouldn't affect the big boys they were yapping dust

Making a fool of yourself out of Hatred. Doyin issues started with PDP regime. So what concerns him with Peter Obi of LP?
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by femtex007(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Brendaniel:
That's what Tinubu and APC likes, they weaponize poverty then use crumbs from their stolen wealth to look for support during election.

Integrity level by candidates:

1. Peter Obi = 100/100

2. Kwankwaso = 50/100

3. Atiku = 0/100

4. Tinubu = -1000/100

Actually Tinubu's lack of integrity has no end, maybe that is why he wears the infinity logo
Time will tell
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by oluwabunmi61010: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
In such a hidden manner? APC is a disaster to humanity!In such a hidden manner? APC is a disaster to humanity!...
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Moh247: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Chidex500 post=119323398]
Making a fool of yourself out of Hatred. Doyin issues started with PDP regime. So what concerns him with Peter Obi of LP?[/quote

Are foolish or something?!

Didn't Ogun and Kogi Labour Party accuse Okupe of diverting mobilisation fund
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by bewla(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Polchiz:

You are simply fooling yourself. We know the truth.
Free giver

He is

Come with cry see him or meet him you will smile
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by nkemjacob2(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Since it is hard for politicians to steal and manipulate inec results ND materials. The recent strategy to either buy votes (as a means to acquire them and keep especially in areas opposition has an edge).

MONEY INDUCEMENT WILL BE THE NEW STRATEGY. In this case, illiterates and poverty people are there target. I heard one party is gearing to spend 6 trillion naira.
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Heroicvic(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tareq1105:

Can you tell me that person that would protect your future?

I didn't mention anyone so why asking me this irrelevant questions....
You're so stupid for asking me such
Do you know me?
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Heroicvic(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
lansile:

To that man, Tinubu is the right man like it or not.

You have the right to choose whoever you want brr
Just vote the right person devoid of ethnicity and tribalism and watch Nigeria grow

Shalom
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Brendaniel: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gboom:

If you have met Tinubu one on one or you have met Seyi, you won't type this gibberish.

It's not gibberish
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Otibado:

Thanks for misinterpreting my post....especially since I don't want to vote for Tinubu.

This is what I said...

Kobonaire234:

You Obi supporters should stop referring to the people you are trying to convince to vote for your candidate as slaves.

Because the more you do so, the more you anger them, and the more Obi loses votes.

(Already we have one guy here who knows Tinubu is awful , yet wants to vote him in because he is pissed with Obidients).

It's human nature.

I was clearly talking about another Nairalander, not myself, yet you think I was talking about myself.

When we tell you people to 'READ CAREFULLY'...you no hear.

Good afternoon.
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by madapcmod: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lies!

Thieffnubu gave aboki exchanger dollar equivalent after he brought Ghana must go Naira to be shared to his urchins

Why will he give just a disabled man money out of many, if it's disabled ppl he met.

Does the ppl in that gathering looks like physically challenged?

See how he hide to give d dollar and watch Shettima countenance
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by zudozz: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oga he was caught sharing election money.

That disable will disable you and your entire family.
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Chikwado1974: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubu, what's your source of wealth?
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Nonywendy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Polchiz:

Dont mine him. He was helping the needy and acting suspicious. Something ordinarily they would snap and post for their kind gestures but rather they were all acting suspicious
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
The bullion rain has begun.
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by ezegold4we: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Anybody thinking of voting Tinubu will either be a thief,armed robber, tout, urchin, agbadorian, few Yoruba Muslim's, educated illiterate's, tribal idiot's, religious bigot's and druggies,

theses are the classes of irresponsible and foolish Nigerians supporting the ancestor called Tinubu, check if you fall inside any of these category of fool's and deliver yourself and your future from self-destruct.
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by Majesty2(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Godispeace:
wlahai yet they fooiishly chest beat as the wisest , richest tribe in Nigeria grin grin
Bro, wisest what?... they are the most dumbest people on earth
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
novaris:

anything the drug lord aka bobo Chicago supporters cannot defend does not exist .... their foolery is of premium quality

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Defenders of the universe
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability by ozo13(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Polchiz:

like this one abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Abba Kyari Dancing In A Nightclub (Throwback Video) / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.