Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Actor Yul Edochie Tenders An Apology To His First Wife, May , For Polygamy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Yul Edochie Tenders An Apology To His First Wife, May , For Polygamy (276 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Yul Edochie Tenders An Apology To His First Wife, May , For Polygamy by AtokeO: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
At about 12:30pm today, 21st December, 2022, Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie put up a post on Instagram apologising to his first wife, May, for marrying a second wife. In the post where he turned off the comment section, he said “I take the blame for all my actions. I agree with you that polygamy shouldn’t be forced on anyone… out of 100 I have done 99 things right. hating me because of one thing isn’t the best…”

Recall that, in May this year, Yul posted the son he welcomed with co-actor, Judy Austin. In the same post, he referred to Judy as his second wife. It is alleged that May only got to know about her husband’s second marriage on Instagram. Although Yul has been acting like all is well with his family, May’s silence has proven otherwise.

Re: Actor Yul Edochie Tenders An Apology To His First Wife, May , For Polygamy by God1000(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
I said it, dude has made a U-turn
Re: Actor Yul Edochie Tenders An Apology To His First Wife, May , For Polygamy by Odogwujayy: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
All for the gram. Something wey no from e mind!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How UNICEF, World Bank Became WAEC, NECO In Edo / Portable Makes Dramatic Entrance To His Concert As He Arrives Stage In A Coffin / Elvis Daughter Dead At 54. Lisa Marie Presley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.