Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How To Start Mini Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mini Importation Business (12106 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? / Learn How To Start Mini Importation Business With As Low As 10k(see Proofs) (2) (3) (4)

How To Start Mini Importation Business by joeonlie: 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2011
[b]HOW TO START MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS
WITH AS LOW AS N20, 000
Import products like mini laptops note books, (cheap) phones, rings, necklaces, clothes, toys, phone chargers, e-book readers, iPods, galaxy phones, water ph tester, solar chargers, mp3, mp4, mp5, touch screen phones, etc WHY MINI IMPORTATION IS PREFERRED
MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS: The Process
Here, I give you a quick review of how this process works. [/b]http://www.jrigbusiness..com/

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business by ddeston(m): 2:32am On Apr 13, 2013
IMPORTATION BUSINESS SECRETS EXPOSED!

Discover The Secrets Of How I Make Over 300,000
Monthly Importing New/Used Products From US And China Cheaply

With Less Than #10,000 And From The Comfort Of My Room And How You Too Can!

And please this business is only for the serious minded individual
that wants to break free from porverty

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,
BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY"
(OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ...........
& Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://www.fastestbiz.info/

hotline: 07010659454

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business by olowop: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
how can i get the biz done
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business by olori4b: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls tell me how to go about this I don't have money to buy your book o thanks my email joannedavid68@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business by snowprince(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business by chudy144(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Go and read this FREE post on how you can start importation business on this thread with as little as #10,000.

https://www.nairaland.com/2312183/how-make-n50000-every-month

Good luck!

Thank me later.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business by chudy144(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
olowop:
how can i get the biz done

olori4b:
Pls tell me how to go about this I don't have money to buy your book o thanks my email joannedavid68@yahoo.com

Go and read this FREE post on how you can start importation business on this thread with as little as #10,000.

https://www.nairaland.com/2312183/how-make-n50000-every-month

Good luck!

Thank me later.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business by Abrogeezy(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2015
One of the challenges with buying advertised ebooks is whether or not the content is quality, I know a certain expert in this field, her name is Aderonke Bamidele, she has a high profile of qualifications online and she owns several businesses as well. When it comes to importation business she has nailed it having made a ton of money from it herself. Follow a proven expert in the field of importation, she does a good job at teaching with precision what she has researched and proven. You probably know her already. Information you have access to is what makes you different from another. I can guarantee that the information in this product will show you all the things she has personally researched and she is using to grow her empire as well as helping others.
Here is something she posted below:

WARNING: Don't Buy Any laptop, laptop accessories, mobile phones, mobile phone accessories, Android, tablets, smartphones, children's wear, adult wears, diamond rings, jewelries, health products, weaveon, brazillian, indian, peruvian hair, car accessories, car spare parts, car mp3s and GPS, Wristwatches, sunglasses, rugs, carpet and foot-mats, office
equipments, home appliances, human hair, electronic appliances, home and office furniture Until You Read This Report !!!
You would regret it Later if You Don't Know How to get the Brand New of these items at wholesale prices and at extremely
low cost without travelling abroad. No Custom Wahala, No Delayed Product, Low Shipping Cost, Less Than 5 Days Maximum Delivery, Branded And Top Quality Products At Wholesale Prices.
You can Never Find Another Way Of Getting Such Items at dirt cheap Unless It's Called Stealing! Ready to get yours? Ready to start your own profitable business?
If yes, then follow this link to get the full information

CLICK HERE

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Abrogeezy:
One of the challenges with buying advertised ebooks is whether or not the content is quality, I know a certain expert in this field, her name is Aderonke Bamidele, she has a high profile of qualifications online and she owns several businesses as well. When it comes to importation business she has nailed it having made a ton of money from it herself. Follow a proven expert in the field of importation, she does a good job at teaching with precision what she has researched and proven. You probably know her already. Information you have access to is what makes you different from another. I can guarantee that the information in this product will show you all the things she has personally researched and she is using to grow her empire as well as helping others.
Here is something she posted below:

WARNING: Don't Buy Any laptop, laptop accessories, mobile phones, mobile phone accessories, Android, tablets, smartphones, children's wear, adult wears, diamond rings, jewelries, health products, weaveon, brazillian, indian, peruvian hair, car accessories, car spare parts, car mp3s and GPS, Wristwatches, sunglasses, rugs, carpet and foot-mats, office
equipments, home appliances, human hair, electronic appliances, home and office furniture Until You Read This Report !!!
You would regret it Later if You Don't Know How to get the Brand New of these items at wholesale prices and at extremely
low cost without travelling abroad. No Custom Wahala, No Delayed Product, Low Shipping Cost, Less Than 5 Days Maximum Delivery, Branded And Top Quality Products At Wholesale Prices.
You can Never Find Another Way Of Getting Such Items at dirt cheap Unless It's Called Stealing! Ready to get yours? Ready to start your own proffitable business?
If yes, then follow this link to get the full information

CLICK HERE
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
That's kul

The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite / Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know / CBN Vows To Prosecute POS Operators Who Demand Exorbitant Charges