Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,348 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Slawomirr Scammed Me - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slawomirr Scammed Me (8634 Views)

I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me / This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) / This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Candidlady: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
How did u get to know this?

he calls himself nfbi
go to his profile and check his post.. he is a drunk and a gambler and a notorious opera mini shake and win player lol
wiseone28
Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by wiseone28: 7:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:

he calls himself nfbi
go to his profile and check his post.. he is a drunk and a gambler and a notorious opera mini shake and win player lol
wiseone28
Uzomacharles control your hó..e

1 Like

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by shortIGBOman: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Slawomirrr is different from Slawomir.

The OP should have known better.

Slawomirrr is a Yoruba boy and a scammer.
Slawomir is an Edo boy and a niggar.

So OP, you have been scammed by a clone.

He is an IGBO Boy, but based in Benin.
Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by SocialJustice: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2022
89Elpazziano:
Please I need help..I paid slawomirr 65000naira for 100usd and haven't heard from him immediately I sent him the money. Please I need help...I have all chats and profs.
How did you end up doing business with person when dey brag about being fraudster? Wonderful! Just forget your money.

1 Like

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Jakumo(m): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2022
GabrielYulaw:

Dear sir? Aren't you married again? Does your wife know that your tongue often goes on excursions to the lush gardens of some very fine females?

I just got done explaining to my better half that the lascivious profile picture posted by that woman caused me to momentarily abandon my sense of decorum for just long enough to type those shockingly lustful and sinful words all of which I have duly confessed to my pastor who in exchange for a substantial tithe in a brown envelope, thoughtfully absolved me on all counts while sternly admonishing my better half to remember the eventuality that in the fullness of time, her husband's manhood will live on for better or worse.

Having said all these things, I would be remiss in my journalistic calling to decline any future unexpected invitation from that busty woman to view and appraise the promised land in all its wondrous and curvaceous glory, Lord have moiysah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Truvelisback(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Slawomirrr is different from Slawomir.

The OP should have known better.

Slawomirrr is a Yoruba boy and a scammer.
Slawomir is an Edo boy and a niggar.

So OP, you have been scammed by a clone.
It was something like this that prompted me to deactivate my previous A/c "Truvel". The person use my moniker to Scam people, i was then accused of the crime. All effort to prove my innocence to these blind accusers was in vein. So, i had to deactivate my A/c which was really against my will.

2 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Candidlady: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2022
wiseone28:
Uzoma.charles control your hó..e

keep shifting goal post

call her and apologize.. iam not scared of you.. since you chose to roll dirty like pigs.. good thing iam a vet and igot a pen..

wiseone28

2 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Ameoba300: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2022
Jakumo:

I just checked your profile picture. Is that you for real? If your physique is so amazingly fit and sexy I have no option but to start a petition demanding that you post a bikini picture as your profile shot

Simple man see breasts loose guard. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by wiseone28: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:

keep shifting goal post

call her and apologize.. iam not scared of you.. since you chose to roll dirty like pigs.. good thing iam a vet and igot a pen..

wiseone28
You're a psycho truly

1 Like

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Ameoba300: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2022
89Elpazziano:
Continuation of the chat with slawomirr

You also didn't notice the part he became restless? cheesy
I lost as much as 1m in 2021 because of these useless MLMs and Fear of missing out shit...

Now my mantra is simple: if it's too good to be true, then it probably ain't true! wink
Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Jakumo(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2022
Ameoba300:

Simple man see breasts loose guard. cheesy

I don tell my pastor say I nogo do am again na, and pastor even collet 5 thousand naira take am clean all my sin of yesterday, clean am commot patapata in Jeesus name amen.

I rebuke bress and fine yansh. It is not my portion to follow dem fall enter trap because of bress when man pikin dey struggle to take eye see.

Let me hear somebody shout Hallelujah!
Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by MarketDispatch: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2022
The real Slawomir, his account has been active since 2016 and was last seen Nov 16 ... probably

The Fake Slawomirr the account was registered Nov 25th 2022 and was last seen at 9 15 am today probably viewing the thread. So he knows he has been caught, and does not want to make any comment.

2 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by freddie009(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2022
Jakumo:

On a serious note, this is the reason I would never look to start a relationship with a woman online or enter any financial transaction online with someone I have never met in real life. I am actually STUNNED to read this topic and hear from a man who sent money to someone who has been boasting of his online career as a fraud practitioner, and who is completely unknown to the person who now realizes they have been scammed.

The profile picture of a nice fit woman is very likely fake as you suggest, and the "woman" might even turn out to be a man with a bad plan.

The number of men that have lost their lives after going to meet someone that they THOUGHT was a beautiful woman, probably runs into the thousands by now.

In this country, trust no one. Never let your guard down.

1 Like

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Jakumo(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2022
freddie009:

In this country, trust no one. Never let your guard down.

The danger of online traps is worldwide. It is best to keep one's online and real-world lives COMPLETELY separate, like two parallel lines that never meet. One of the most tragic such cases occurred some years back when a young Israeli man visited a West Bank home where he expected to meet the sexy woman he thought he had been flirting with online. Instead of mounting some nice poon, the young man was grabbed by a gang of Palestinian youths, who later killed the love-struck Israeli man.

In the USA teenage girls have climbed out their bedroom windows to avoid letting their parents know they were off to go and meet up with online acquaintances that the girls naively assumed to be their own age and very handsome, having been easily deceived by the fake pictures posted and the youthful slang messages written by the online predators who often turned out to be middle-aged men with criminal histories and murder on their minds. The results of those cleverly constructed deceptions are all too often tragic and irreversible.

The OP of this thread would be well advised to simply let that money go, and NEVER be tempted to trace the person who scammed him. Bad people who do not hesitate to steal must be presumed armed and dangerous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by blingxx(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2022
MarketDispatch:
The real Slawomir, his account has been active since 2016 and was last seen Nov 16 ... probably

The Fake Slawomirr the account was registered Nov 25th 2022 and was last seen at 9 15 am today probably viewing the thread. So he knows he has been caught, and does not want to make any comment.

I'm very sure the guy is somewhere laughing right now grin he's Christmas chicken don sure

1 Like

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by jaicey(f): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2022
wiseone28:
Uzomacharles control your hó..e
@wiseone28, same happened to me, i was scammed by intense.tech
Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Candidlady: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2022
jaicey:

@wiseone28, same happened to me, i was scammed by intense.tech

kindly mention her on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6918678/football-other-sports-betting-season/2048#119333452
Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by dominique(f): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2022
I've said it a gazillion times, the search button is not for decoration! It has saved a lot of members from getting scammed but your greed to buy cheap illegally gotten funds will not allow you think straight. I won't be surprised if you're one the losers that call women fish brain

It doesn't take a minute to casually run a search on the number of the person you're transacting with. The number 08156703338 and name Ariyo Emmanuel has been flagged as a scammer by members in the past. Scammers will continue to have a field day as long as you're too lazy to carry out basic due diligence on the faceless stranger you're about to transact with.

5 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2022
89Elpazziano:

He said he was Emmanuel Boluwatife.

But his account name is Ariyo Emmanuel.

That means his full name is Emmanuel Boluwatife Ariyo.

1 Like

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2022
89Elpazziano:
Continuation of the chat with slawomirr

But seriously, bro, you need to be stripped naked, bathed with engine oil, and flogged to within an inch of your life.

Come on, this format does not even catch children again.

Instead of asking salient questions, you were asking questions about the profits you are likely to make.

This is greed of the highest order.

Didn't you see the signs? Your greed did not even let you see the undisguised impatience of the scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by prophetfire: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
siofra:
All nairaland redpillers are theives and scammers, didn't you know

But they use their dirty, cum filled fingers to condemn women for hook-up.
Hahahaha! You mean their fingers are filled with your cum? grin grin angry
Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by BigBellyBurst(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jakumo:

I just checked your profile picture. Is that you for real? If your physique is so amazingly fit and sexy I have no option but to start a petition demanding that you post a bikini picture as your profile shot
That's not her picture. I have seen her real picture and it's nothing like that.

1 Like

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Benwallt(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
prophetfire:
Hahahaha! You mean their fingers are filled with your cum? grin grin angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Can you make heaven like this? Even that girl will burst out n release more cum over this your comment. Hilarious

1 Like

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Jakumo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

That's not her picture. I have seen her real picture and it's nothing like that.

Damn I take back all my speculative begging to see that yang.

1 Like

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
siofra:

I'm a virgin
please please please can we fukkk on new yars day i beg u?...am ready to pay u extra.. 15k plus 10k extra..

i swaaar i will pay this time..U WANT? wink
Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Wale0073245(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
The weray wan scam me, I told him to send me 2k since morning e never reply me,e fit don block mesef

2 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Freelane33(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
89Elpazziano:
Please I need help..I paid slawomirr 65000naira for 100usd and haven't heard from him immediately I sent him the money. Please I need help...I have all chats and profs.
Damn niggar
Damn Nigga don’t run local
Damn Nigga is not ariyo
Damn Nigga is way smarter than any mfk
Damn Nigga never hit on black brudas

4 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Artemis44: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Another cloned account, check the spelling of the username.
FCMB? oh not this bank...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Goodbadbowy419: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
You be client I swear op grin grin how how how grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by gulfer: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=89Elpazziano post=119335316][/quote] Another round of tears loading undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Skyeyeye: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Are you sure it's not one of his cloned accounts. His real account has over 1k post but I don't know the real handle. The guy said it himself that he's a scammer yet you trusted him. Well congratulations! He just proved it to you.
Update. This is the real account: @Slawormir

1 Like

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Skyeyeye: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Artemis44:
Another cloned account, check the spelling of the username.

FCMB? oh not this bank...
He dealt with the fake Slawormir. Type "Slawormir" on Nairaland Search, you will see people calling the account the OP had a deal with scammer. He should have done his research. It's ironic that even the real Slawormir is a fraudster Abi Yahoo boy too. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Doctor In Oyo / Nigerian Military Women Announces Thier Official Website For Nigerian Men / PSC Promotes Three AIGs, Suspends Elevation Of Eight CPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.