Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Slawomirr Scammed Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slawomirr Scammed Me (8570 Views)

I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me / This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) / This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slawomirr Scammed Me by 89Elpazziano(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Please I need help..I paid slawomirr 65000naira for 100usd and haven't heard from him immediately I sent him the money. Please I need help...I have all chats and profs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Candidlady: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
There is this friend of mine wiseone28 reach out to her ithink she got someone in dss.. if your claims are true/legit', she could be of help

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by wiseone28: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
89Elpazziano:
Please I need help..I paid slawomirr 65000 for 100usd and haven't heard from him immediately I sent him the money. Please I need help...I have all chats and profs..
Don't mind that ho..e disturbing my mention

8 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Jakumo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
89Elpazziano:
Please I need help..I paid slawomirr 65000 for 100usd and haven't heard from him immediately I sent him the money. Please I need help...I have all chats and profs..

Oya Chairman Slawomir make you answer this man o.

We when dey follow ona for back we know say you no be wayo man.

When you finish your igbo smoking agenda for today, come reply here make dis man no spoil ya name o.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Candidlady: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
wiseone28:
Don't mind that ho..e disturbing my mention

Are you gonna help him or not
Simple

2 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Thomthom(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
U send money give person wey all of us for Nairaland no say Na street him dey run.. How people go take wise up for this country?

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Shalommy(f): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Chaii... Thieves everywhere! angry

4 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Jakumo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Thomthom:
U send money to a person wey all of us for Nairaland no say Na street him dey run.. its so unfortunate

Please don't tarnish the name of our Chairman like this. Slawomir is the Executive Director of Nairaland's Igbolabi Fraternity which means that his disciples will NEVER tolerate non-believers speaking with disrespect to awa Siyaman.

19 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by rexmozee0167(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dem don run you street, nobody to be trusted in this country again. Everyone an thief except person wry them catch . You sef an thief knowing how much is dollars on the black market and you de buy 650

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by HardMirror(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin you sent money to a known scammer? Where is the proof so we can help you. Post the chats

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by advanceDNA: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
89Elpazziano:

The guy is about to jappa oooo...collect ur money quick oooo

Greed no good for this life.....u sef know say lowest exchange rate for dollar to naira is 750-770 naira

U run pay 650 naira...awoof dey run belle

9 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by advanceDNA: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
HardMirror:
grin grin you sent money to a known scammer? Where is the proof so we can help you. Post the chats

Its funny....everyone knows he's a "gamer" and he doesnt pretend or hide the fact

13 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by siofra(f): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
All nairaland redpillers are theives and scammers, didn't you know

But they use their dirty, cum filled fingers to condemn women for hook-up.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by ATEAMS: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
He have a weed bag

He bang whores

He's a keyboard warrior...

You only seek yahoo advice from such not transact bizmess wirh .....

BtW him run u LocaL yahoo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Jakumo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
siofra:
All nairaland redpillers are theives and scammers, didn't you know

But they use their dirty, cum filled fingers to condemn women for hook-up.

I just checked your profile picture. Is that you for real? If your physique is so amazingly fit and sexy I have no option but to start a petition demanding that you post a bikini picture as your profile shot

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Gratedee: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
LOL I nearly fall for his scam he called new update exchange different currencies and make $50 or more daily depending on your capital. I Japa...knowing is looking for Christmas money since International nor work make he try local grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Jakumo(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gratedee:
LOL I nearly fall for his scam he called new update exchange different currencies and make $50 or more daily depending on your capital. I Japa...knowing is looking for Christmas money since International nor work make he try local grin grin

Wonderment. So na him be say the President of the Igbolabi Federation, our very own Siyaman Slaomir is just another wayo man?

1 Like

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by HardMirror(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its funny....everyone knows he's a "gamer" and he doesnt pretend or hide the fact
this thread is just so funny to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by advanceDNA: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jakumo:

I just checked your profile picture. Is that you for real? If your physique is so amazingly fit and sexy I have no option but to start a petition demanding that you post a bikini picture as your profile shot

Come on nigaa....
dont do this ....

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Jakumo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

Come on nigaa....
dont do this ....

I demand to see them tits. It is my right as a connoisseur of female physicality. Check out that profile photo and tell me you too wouldn't like to see more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Thomthom(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jakumo:

You get time to answer that one...
Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by advanceDNA: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jakumo:

I demand to see them tits. It is my right as a connoisseur of female physicality. Check out that profile photo and tell me you too wouldn't like to see more.

Dont waste ur time checkimg profile on nairaland ...Its always a fake picture

23 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Jakumo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

Dont waste ur time checkimg profile...Its always a fake picture

On a serious note, this is the reason I would never look to start a relationship with a woman online or enter any financial transaction online with someone I have never met in real life. I am actually STUNNED to read this topic and hear from a man who sent money to someone who has been boasting of his online career as a fraud practitioner, and who is completely unknown to the person who now realizes they have been scammed.

The profile picture of a nice fit woman is very likely fake as you suggest, and the "woman" might even turn out to be a man with a bad plan.

The number of men that have lost their lives after going to meet someone that they THOUGHT was a beautiful woman, probably runs into the thousands by now.

20 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by iHateFraudsters: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
You're complaining when a dog barks, when a lion roars, when a baby cries, when a horse neighs?

My point?

Our beloved Slawormirr has never hidden the fact that he's a scammer.

So he is SUPPOSED to scam you.

I'll be disappointed if he doesn't.

I still reiterate my point that I Hate Fraudsters.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Jakumo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Thomthom:
You get time to answer that one...

Abeg Oga no fess. I wan take eye look fine woman yansh, to take am enjoy Xmas and New Year

2 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Thomthom(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jakumo:

Abeg Oga no fess. I wan take eye look fine woman yansh, to take am enjoy Xmas and New Year
You don miss road oo..you think say Na her real picture be that?
Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by okuya: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
You sent money to a well known Thief on nairaland and who himself doesn’t deny that fact. Infact my friend geerrara here !! na coconut water full ur head.

3 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Thomthom(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
You're complaining when a dog barks, when a lion roars, when a baby cries, when a horse neighs?

My point?

Slawormirr has never hidden the fact that he's a scammer.

So he is SUPPOSED to scam you.

I'll be disappointed if he doesn't.

I still reiterate my point that I Hate Fraudsters.
Am also surprise because the guy no dey hide am.. For someone on Nairaland to fall a Victim, it surprises me.

13 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Decemberist306: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
89Elpazziano:
drop chat proof
Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by iHateFraudsters: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Thomthom:
Am also surprise because the guy no dey hide am.. For someone on Nairaland to fall a Victim, it surprises me.

I tire o

SMH
Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Jakumo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Thomthom:
You don miss road oo..you think say Na her real picture be that?

In fact, my broda. I am weeping with regret here o. I was expecting so see fine yansh and big bress today, but I forget say na online wayo world I dey, when e be say, the more you look, the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Slawomirr Scammed Me by Fbboyo: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism / Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? / Girl Caught Stealing Receives Mob Justice From Hellfire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.