Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

“I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie (615 Views)

I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy / May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie by MckenzieSkyBlog: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Famous Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has publicly apologized to his first wife, May Edochie following the second wife saga.

In his words…

“To my dear wife,
Queen May Yul-Edochie,
I acknowledge that I hurt you deeply and I’ve apologized to you countless times.

“I take the blame for my actions.
I agree with you that polygamy shouldn’t be forced on anyone.
You never bargained for it from the beginning neither did I.
But I guess life happens.
You already know the whole...SEE LINK BELOW https://makenzysky.com/2022/12/i-acknowledged-that-i-hurt-you-please-forgive-me-yul-edochie-tenders-a-public-apology-to-his-first-wife-may-edochie/

1 Share

Re: “I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie by brain54(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Still on this matter…?
Re: “I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie by ahnie: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Weeping watermelon.
This here just reaffirmed my believe that...E nor good to ever suffer with a Nigerian mañ.

1 Like

Re: “I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie by dawnomike(m): 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Weeping watermelon.
This here just reaffirmed my believe that...E nor good to ever suffer with a Nigerian mañ.
*Some*
Re: “I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie by ahnie: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
dawnomike:
*Some*
Nah Mikey I don't think so.Nw I m stereotyping cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
What is he apologizing for? Gush he disgust me. I blame the religion that went to borrow a foreign feminine idea of marriage into their belief. Nonsense
Re: “I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie by jmoore(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Simp!!

Polygamists do not issue apologies for marrying many women. I have searched throughout the Bible and none of the polygamists ever apologized for marrying many women.

Yul, why is yours different? Seems your own polygamy ain't original.

Odogwu is different from Odiegwu.
Re: “I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie by jmoore(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
If you are apologizing to someone and include 'no one is perfect', you have rendered the apology useless.
Re: “I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie by ahnie: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Polyandry should be encouraged in Nigeria,so the pendulum can be balanced and swing both ways.

1 Like

Re: “I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie by Karlifate: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
This dude is unstable in his ways. shocked
Re: “I Acknowledged I Hurt You, Pls Forgv Me” – Yul Edochie Apologize To May Edochie by PerfectStranger(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Today, he’ll claim an alpha, next day he’ll act like a simp.

He should shut tf up already. Nobody f*ck.ing cares about his private life and family matters. He’s becoming a parrot lately. undecided

(1) (Reply)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL NAIRALANDERS . Y'ALL ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE. / Alexg Tv Offer P*rn Show And H**k Up / What Kind Of Friends Are You People – Adesua Etomi Calls Out Jemima Osunde, Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.