Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? (11550 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Nairalanders: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? / Will You Still Listen To Hiphop At 50 Years Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by toluxa1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
Since I have been hearing of listening to inspiration fm online, I have not been able to access their site and listen online. Can someone actually post a working link to listen to them live. Thanks
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by toluxa1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
What is their actual, working streaming site?
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2011
Yes i do bt not always.
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by shimole: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
I'm so cool with this thread but I also want you to know that I'm a Nigerian and UK born gospel artist. I reside in the UK but currently on tour with my new album in Nigeria. The album was produced and mixed in the UK. I do need some advice on how to market the album. You can get more info on my website; www.patricksiokwu.com or add me on facebook; Patrick Siokwu
You can also get a hard-copy
@RCCG Bookshop
KINGS PALACE
18 Benjamin Opara Street
Olu Obasanjo by Oceanic Bank
Port Harcourt
Rivers State

or call 08066120694

Thanks.
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Mustay(m): 1:55am On Dec 26, 2011
Metro 97.7fm:
> Sport Summit every weekday at 1.15pm

>I Beg Una: some select days starting from 10.30 am to 12 noon

> Streets of Lagos *can't remember the time, it's around 3pm maybe Wednesdays* but when the elders take you to the history of some streets, you weep for our sorry state

> Islamic Show: Friday (don't know the name but with Sheikh Yaqub) 6.15pm

> Know Your Rights: Friday 7pm

> Breakfast show: Weekdays 8pm to 10 pm with different segments

> It's a Man's World: Thursdays 9 pm or so but repeat broadcast on Saturdays 9. 30pm

> Eve: Wednesdays 6.30pm and repeat broadcast at Saturdays 7.30pm. Hosted by *her name don skip o! Ye that lady o* t's a show that deals with women issues and relationships

Ehen, her name is Cordellia

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Mustay(m): 2:00am On Dec 26, 2011
Smooth 98.1Fm:

> Business Week with Phisayo: *think it's Wednesdays around 12 noon* it's very enlightening

> Freshly Pressed: Weekdays 7.30am to 8am

> Lagos Talks: Weekdays 9am to 10am

Night talk shows at 9pm
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Mustay(m): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2011
Ray Power 100.5 fm:
> Political Platform: Weekdays 9.15am
> Stories from the heart or so: Saturdays 11am

E don do jo.

> If you no dey tire for sports, try Brila fm.

> If you want LASGIDI rounder, na Eko fm

>Top radio has some interesting programmes too but it's target audience too na young buddies to 30, 40 IMO

> Inspiration Radio na Family Christian (emphasis) Radio with some nice programmes. "Sharing life issues with Chaz B" get enough adult fans too and their news too. "Talk Radio" every Saturday at 8am is there too.

>92.9 Bond fm: "Koko ninu iwe iroyin"

>Rhythm fm: Well, more music, less talk

> Wazobia fm: sometimes "go slow yarns" can crack you up

> Cool fm: Entertainment radio; Newspaper Headlines @ 8.30am; Relationship shows at Nite and adverts galore

> Classic Fm: Classic songs, issues and mature content

> You just want to hear people talking abi? That one is Nigeria Info fm

> Beat fm: the name says is all

> Ray Power: have good programmes too.

> Star fm: Oyatoguns from 7.15 am but advert dey make man change station

> Radio Continental: have content too, politics etc

> Choice fm: content too mixed with music too

City fm etc

Previously, a lot of stations were second to clubs, so much music but some are trying to stick to their schedule and have to cope with 'moving' presenters too.

I listen to BBC radio too and get the recent "Story, Story: Voices from the market" series, football live and their podcasts. I think it's more interesting than VoA. My opinion

Ah ah, Sunday mornings na 'church things' almost every station.
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by walaky(m): 5:48am On Dec 26, 2011
I love listening to radio on my radio phone, and i think a lot of people do that too, Well i like Listening to Nigeria Info 99.3, CoolFm 96.9 Wazobia 95.1, i do like listening to Chaz B to on Inspiration Fm, mostly it's the presenters that usually create the awareness of the programmes and raise the profiles of the Stations they work for and right now the competion is really on as there are enough Radio to choose from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by jack1420: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2011
Hi Friends

I listen to the radio everyday and it quite interesting. I am listening to the radio through free satellite radio, Some of the programs are really nice and usefull too. I feel relax while listening to it.

http://www.livetvportal.com/free-satellite-radio/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by toluxa1(m): 2:33am On Aug 11, 2012
Can
someone actually post a working link to listen
to inspiration fm live. Thanks
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by toluxa1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
no one?
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by sweetie82: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
If you're in Lagos, please tell us about your listening habits in the form below. It'll take less than 2 mins

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/106w8KecaRJFyX6ZVR28XCKi7A6yBCCHHYX3rKn4sqs4/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you. grin
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by adeyrossin(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG TITLED EKO MEGACITY BY ADEY ROSSIN THROUGH THIS LINK THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS AS YOU DOWNLOAD AND SHARE SEIZE 1 Mb http://playmyjamz.com/share/KdKzrP1mYz3925
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by funkyjms: 3:44am On Jul 15, 2015
Popular Side on Brila FM with Eager, Radio Most Wanted and Overdoze!!!
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by Chydobe: 1:07am On Jul 12, 2019
LISTEN TO RADIO ONLINE? Listening to radio stations, be it; talk shows, music, commercials etc, with, the aid of a radio, catching the waves and signals, very normal and popular. But, to listen to a radio online, not just online, but
with the aid of your smartphone, and other internet enabled devices, over the internet (not a radio app on your smartphone), is quite very interesting.

When you listen to radio online over the internet, you have the ability to access so many radio stations around the world. You would be able to listen to any country's radio station from your own country. AWESOME!!!
Click on link below to listen to any radio station in the world. Some Radio stations are just FANTASTIC

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/11/listen-to-radio-online-radio-garden-listen-to-radio-using-smart-phone/
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by peacengine(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
I'm a radio man

Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by budaatum: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
gigabytes:
(A Live streaming site of all FM Station In Nigeria)
•88.9 - Brila FM (Lagos) - sports
•89.7 - Eko FM (Ikeja, Lagos)
•90.3 - Craig FM (Lagos + Abuja)
•90.9 - Top Radio (Lagos)
•92.3 - Inspiration FM (Lagos)
•92.9 - Bond FM (Lagos)
•93.7 - Rhythm FM - (Lagos)
•94.1 - Rainbow FM (Lagos)
•94.8 - Altitude FM (Lagos) - pop, rock, top 40
•95.1 - Wazobia FM (Lagos)
•96.9 - Cool FM (Lagos) - urban music
•97.3 - Classic FM (Lagos)
•97.6 - Metro FM - FRCN (Lagos)
•98.1 - SMOOTH FM, (Lagos) soul, rhythm and jazz
•98.9 - Kiss FM (Lagos)
•99.9 - Beat FM (Lagos)
•100.5 - Ray Power FM (Alagbado, Lagos)
•101.5 - Star FM (Ikeja, Lagos)
•102.3 - Radio Continental (Ikosi Ketu, Lagos)
•102.7 - Naija FM (Lagos)
•103.1 - Unilag (University of Lagos) FM (Lagos)
•103.5 - Radio 1 - FRCN (Lagos)
•105.1 - City 105.1(Oregun, Lagos)
•105.9 - NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria) FM (Victoria Island, Lagos)
•107.5 - Radio Lagos (Ikeja, Lagos)
•111.5- Flow FM, Lagos
•112.90 Lil Frez FM
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by budaatum: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
toluxa1:
Can
someone actually post a working link to listen
to inspiration fm live. Thanks
Two apps I use 10 years later are

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getjoydev.nigeriaradio

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.radio.android

First is for Nigerian Radio. Has lots of stations searchable by state. Second is for world radio stations where I'm hooked on BBC 4 during the day, and BBCWS and CSPAN at night.
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by 9jatalkRadio14(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
9jatalk Radio
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by 9jatalkRadio14(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
9jatalk Radio is available on OnlineRadiobox, Radio Garden and on Many Radio platform
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by anoda(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
234GT:
bbc world service on shortwave is the bomb. news as it breaks
early morning and late evening abi?
Re: Do You Still Listen To Radio Programs? by suffering: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Trust Nairalanders to listen to radio stations. Native fowls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards / 2Face Idibia's New Video / Ice Prince - Aboki & More [prod. Chopstix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.