Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out (3118 Views)

Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Biodun556(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2022

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Biodun556(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jagaban 100 times

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by youngmd: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
The way urchins hype tinubu makes me wonder, if they're living in this country or they want to make me believe, that*ur brain stop working d min u join apc

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Richbyfaith: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Straining to read
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Moh247: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
cool

Reno Omokiri and PDP should be ashamed of themselves

If Zombidiots and LP stoop that low, PDP shouldn't

Mocking a physically challenged man who needed help

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Biodun556(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Exactly

The disabled man approached Tinubu by himself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Xscape1993(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
The founder of agberos in Nigeria can never change.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Biodun556(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Xscape1993:
The founder of agberos in Nigeria can never change.

He will never changed the act of empathy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Ofunaofu: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Moh247: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Biodun556:

Exactly

The disabled man approached Tinubu by himself

He was very happy meeting and seeing Tinubu after leaving his house and work just to attend the meeting with physically challenged

What's bad in giving him something for his transport

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Biodun556(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

He was very happy meeting and seeing Tinubu after leaving his house and work just to attend the meeting with physically challenged

What's bad in giving him something for his transport

I wonder o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by naijaking1: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Very shameful.
Would Nigerians prefer to be gifted wades of naira, or given an environment to make and enjoy their own naira collection?
"Don't give me fish, teach me how to fish"

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Jnkay: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
The woman posted it, they want to hurt her including Dave Umuahi the APC governor in Ebonyi. For this, she was under duress to reverse her statement. So all other people that Tinubu gave money that same day are they handicap too? All the party agents that Tinubu gave money during APC presidential primary election are they handicap too?

Tinubu is highly corrupt and a despra do.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Biodun556(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jnkay:
The woman posted it, they want to hurt her including Dave Umuahi the APC governor in Ebonyi. For this, she was under duress to reverse her statement. So all other people that Tinubu gave money that same day are they handicap too? All the party agents that Tinubu gave money during APC presidential primary election are they handicap too?

Tinubu is highly corrupt and a despra do.

Try and get thinking cap.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by JoeNL22(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Biodun556:
https://www.facebook.com/100068130069358/posts/pfbid0Hn2HSraCruSJLsyyuPUHw1a7qQnVSGi8xrAuDFBxfaQd16FhanvVRLK1DMqNq4Wpl/?app=fbl
Don't worry ma. You are forgiven, but make sure you campaign, canvass and vote obi.
For with Obi, an old Nigeria is impossible
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Biodun556(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
JoeNL22:

Don't worry ma. You are forgiven, but make sure you campaign, canvass and vote obi.

Do you read at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Corrinthians(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by festacman(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
She should have included a commentary before posting instead of this damage control.

In any case, my first reaction was that with the number of people present and looking on, the act wasn't meant to be secret or private because it was in full blown public glare.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by JoeNL22(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Biodun556:

Do you read at all?
Yes I did. Any problem?
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by eagleu: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
naijaking1:
Very shameful.
Would Nigerians prefer to be gifted wades of naira, or given an environment to make and enjoy their own naira collection?
"Don't give me fish, teach me how to fish"

Good point.
We have to chose between someone who will give us fish, and someone who will actually make it possible for us to fish.
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by pacesetting: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
A phisicaly challenged man who needed help, but Tinubu had to hide like a criminal to offer the help? Continue.
Moh247:
cool

If Zombidiots and LP stoop that low, PDP shouldn't

Mocking a physically challenged man who needed help

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Moh247: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
pacesetting:
A phisicaly challenged man who needed help, but Tinubu had to hide like a criminal to offer the help? Continue.

If you were a Muslim you would understand proper ways to give donations

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by NoahHadNoArk: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Richbyfaith:
Straining to read
I gave up after the first paragraph.

Nothing good can come from them
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by ganisucks(f): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Rubbish. Baba Lagos just wants his followers to believe that he has new naira notes. He can continue the facade until election day when the fowl's behind will be exposed.
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by pacesetting: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
You guys are irredeemable.
Moh247:

If you were a Muslim you would understand proper ways to give donations
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by LeoDeKing: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
ganisucks:

Your painment is legendary. Pls, vist Yabaleft and check yourself in. The on-call psychologist will overdose you on Valium to treat your ODS.
You seem to know much about this treatment.

Pretty sure you are a regular customer. grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Benwallt(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
youngmd:
The way urchins hype tinubu makes me wonder, if they're living in this country or they want to make me believe, that*ur brain stop working d min u join apc
Tinubu is the best thing after breakfast .
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Kingspin(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Why were they hiding it, if their hands are clean?
Cheapest damage control press release

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Is Trending On Twitter. As Expected. / Facebook Generation Gears Up To Monitor Nigeria Poll / Why We Dislike Nigerians With A Passion – Republic Of Benin People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.